Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 01:05 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,326,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
The whole web site has verifiable proof in it. Just you saying it doesn't does not prove it doesn't.
Also, you saying it doesn't does not disprove all the verifiable proof they brought forth that humans couldn't possibly have evolved from an ape.

They said that it was impossible for a human to have evolved from an ape and used some numbers of genes and chromosomes. First of all we evolved from a common ancestor but more importantly they showed zero evidence, no lab work or experiments or no actual research. And I cannot verify their findings as they neither published a paper or even their names. Without their names how can I posssibly look up their research to assess it myself and access those who disagree with their findings. There is nothing there that is verifiable. I do not see how you fail to notice is they are simply making a claim and have nothing backing it up.

Go to the library and find a scientific journal and any subject and read a few articles and you will see what I mean. Without an author provided it could be anyone from the best biologists in the world to a college student pulling a prank. Can you proof otherwise. There is no proofs and nothing one can verify as there is no evidence or data provided.

To show me where I am wrong show me any verifiable proof on that page you linked to

DNA tests prove Darwin Was Wrong - Ape DNA very different from human DNA - Laws of Genetics Contradicts Ape to Human Evolution

I would like to see what you mean by verifyable proof. I did not see anything that looked like a proof at all. Please enlighten us as to what you precieve as a proof on those pages. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2015, 01:06 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Sorry, your statement does not disprove the scientists of the web site I provided a link to proving humans could not evolve from an ape. Please try again.
Scientists do not prove anything, Eusebius. They fail to disprove and accumulate evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
You would need a back ground in genetics to understand the blatant lies they are trying to feed gullible believers.<Snip>
*How does a man at your age become so gullible?
He needs a background in the scientific method in general before any of the specific information would do him any good. It is not gullibility. It is willing ignorance in defense of a belief in God and an ancient book.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:11 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Here you go Eubus. I doubt you will be able to understand any of it.

Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content

I will do my best to spoon feed you.
  • Human and chimpanzee chromosomes are very similar.
  • The primary difference is that humans have one fewer pair of chromosomes than do other great apes.
  • Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes and other great apes have 24 pairs of chromosomes.
  • In the human evolutionary lineage, two ancestral ape chromosomes fused at their telomeres, producing human chromosome 2.
  • There are nine other major chromosomal differences between chimpanzees and humans: chromosome segment inversions on human chromosomes 1, 4, 5, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
  • After the completion of the Human genome project, a common chimpanzee genome project was initiated. In December 2003, a preliminary analysis of 7600 genes shared between the two genomes confirmed that certain genes such as the forkhead-box P2 transcription factor, which is involved in speech development, are different in the human lineage.
  • Several genes involved in hearing were also found to have changed during human evolution, suggesting selection involving human language-related behavior.

The results of the chimpanzee genome project suggest that when ancestral chromosomes 2A and 2B fused to produce human chromosome 2, no genes were lost from the fused ends of 2A and 2B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FGYzZOZxMw

Old 10-23-2015, 01:13 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
1. Yes they are.
2. Eve if they weren't, that is a fallacy you are using as if you are disproving their work or dismissing their argument with the wave of the hand because they didn't sign their names to the articles.
1. No they're not. For all we know it could be just one person.
If 'they' were scientists they would acknowledge their credentials. It's just an anonymous faceless dude on the internet. It's not written in any kind of scientific format consistent with someone who writes about science or works in a scientific field.

2. I have great respect for real science and therefore I'm not going to waste my time arguing the why's and wherefores of some random anonymous dudes, garbage ramblings about DNA. My husband works in this field for goodness sake. I know real science when I see it. You would disregard whatever I said anyway.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:16 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,972,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
1. No they're not. For all we know it could be just one person.
If 'they' were scientists they would acknowledge their credentials. It's just an anonymous faceless dude on the internet. It's not written in any kind of scientific format consistent with someone who writes about science or works in a scientific field.

2. I have great respect for real science and therefore I'm not going to waste my time arguing the why's and wherefores of some random anonymous dudes, garbage ramblings about DNA. My husband works in this field for goodness sake. I know real science when I see it. You would disregard whatever I said anyway.

You keep harping on credentials. Please look at the proofs they brought up in their thesis and just for the love of all that is sane, try to disprove THAT. How many times do I have to explain to you? If you know real science when you see it as you claim, then I want just YOU to go point by point in their thesis at the link I provided and prove every one of their points wrong. Otherwise, QUIT WASTING MY TIME!

Old 10-23-2015, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Here you go Eubus. I doubt you will be able to understand any of it.

Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content

I will do my best to spoon feed you.
  • Human and chimpanzee chromosomes are very similar.
  • The primary difference is that humans have one fewer pair of chromosomes than do other great apes.
  • Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes and other great apes have 24 pairs of chromosomes.
  • In the human evolutionary lineage, two ancestral ape chromosomes fused at their telomeres, producing human chromosome 2.
  • There are nine other major chromosomal differences between chimpanzees and humans: chromosome segment inversions on human chromosomes 1, 4, 5, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
  • After the completion of the Human genome project, a common chimpanzee genome project was initiated. In December 2003, a preliminary analysis of 7600 genes shared between the two genomes confirmed that certain genes such as the forkhead-box P2 transcription factor, which is involved in speech development, are different in the human lineage.
  • Several genes involved in hearing were also found to have changed during human evolution, suggesting selection involving human language-related behavior.

The results of the chimpanzee genome project suggest that when ancestral chromosomes 2A and 2B fused to produce human chromosome 2, no genes were lost from the fused ends of 2A and 2B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FGYzZOZxMw
Here, please read this again:
DNA tests prove Darwin Was Wrong - Ape DNA very different from human DNA - Laws of Genetics Contradicts Ape to Human Evolution

Old 10-23-2015, 01:22 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
You keep harping on credentials. Please look at the proofs they brought up in their thesis and just for the love of all that is sane, try to disprove THAT. How many times do I have to explain to you? If you know real science when you see it as you claim, then I want just YOU to go point by point in their thesis at the link I provided and prove every one of their points wrong. Otherwise, QUIT WASTING MY TIME!
Stop spreading IGNORANCE and non credible sources! Your links are pure garbage not written by any scientists.

You don't even know what a Thesis is nor how it's written up or delivered.

I posted credible verifiable examples that were experimented by real scientists with names. You can Google every single thing I posted and even find the original research.

Your link is nothing but ignorance written by ghost writer.

You have no business in this discussion since you can't provide credible verifiable evidence.

Stop wasting our time!

Old 10-23-2015, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Stop spreading IGNORANCE and non credible sources! Your links are pure garbage not written by any scientists.

You don't even know what a Thesis is nor how it's written up or delivered.

I posted credible verifiable examples that were experimented by real scientists with names. You can Google every single thing I posted and even find the original research.

Your link is nothing but ignorance written by ghost writer.

You have no business in this discussion since you can't provide credible verifiable evidence.

Stop wasting our time!
In other words, I, Matadora, cannot withstand Eusebius' link to the true science behind humans not evolving from apes so I have to go way off the intent of this thread and use all sorts of fallacies to discredit him and the link, otherwise I, Matadora, will look really bad.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:26 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:

Look what you just did with Matadoras post. You completely disregarded it. Exactly as you would do with me.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Look what you just did with Matadoras post. You completely disregarded it. Exactly as you would do with me.
My post discredited his post. Plain and simple.

I don't want a YouTube video to disprove the link I provided. I want YOU, since you say you know science when you see it, I want YOU to personally go point by point with the thesis of the site I provided and disprove it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality