Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2015, 12:37 AM

11,084 posts, read 6,024,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
See what I mean? Wild speculation on the part of ones who believe in evolution. They find a species of a chimp and say: "Aha! Look! This shows a chimp transitioning into a human like creature." Then the artist, paid for by the evolutionists, paints the chimp with a near human like face. And they say "Lookie here! Lucy is our ancestor!" But maybe Lucy was created that way. Maybe there were chimps created by God to be more ambulatory on their hind legs. The evolutionist has absolutely no proof of transition between Lucy and humans. It is just their say-so. The true idiot is the one who accepts what the evolutionist say as gospel.
Speaking of gospel ....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2015, 08:28 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,999,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Hi there again Eusebius. I was wondering if you missed my post #450.

I'm curious, I was asking if you understand what fossils are and what your explanation for them is?

Thanks.
Yes I know what fossils are. They are a fixed state of what the species was like when it became fossilized.
My explanation for them is they are a window into the past as to how those animals looked like the way God created them.
There is no proof in fossils of transitioning from simpler creatures to more complex. That is just the wild imagination of biased evolutionists. If anything I would say they are only proof such an animal existed at the time of its death.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Or, perhaps, the true idiot is the one who accepts the gospel as gospel.

Hope this falls within the laws of physics or at least the laws of the forum.
No, the truly wise person would accept the gospel as gospel since the fool has said in his heart "there is no God."

Don't you find it the least bit strange though that people accept whatever the evolutionary scientist stated in the affirmative for evolution even though there are no scientific proofs evolution ever occurred? They accept their word as gospel.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
It is evidence of bipedalism in what was pretty much an ape. Study of the bones indicates regular walking. I know that reconstructions make ape- men look wiser than they really did, but to point to such things and ignore the evidence is just misirection - of yourself, not us.
And why couldn't God create some apes more bipedal than others? Why do people have to say "this proves evolution" when nothing could be further from the truth especially since they have no proof of transition? It is just their say so.

Quote:
I think it is important to question everything, don't you?
Yes, one should question both the philosophy called "evolution" and question what is taught from the pulpit.

Quote:
Of course you are raising some points about holes on evolution, but these are questions still to be answered, not the One Thing that is going to bring Darwinism crashing down. That is not going to happen.
Your faith is quite strong in the gospel your evolutionary scientists preach.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Speaking of gospel ....
Yes, both the gospel the evolutionary scientists preach is taken by faith by their adherents just as the gospel of the New Testament is taken by faith by its adherents.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:01 AM

50,089 posts, read 20,798,478 times
Quote:
And why couldn't God create some apes more bipedal than others? Why do people have to say "this proves evolution" when nothing could be further from the truth especially since they have no proof of transition? It is just their say so.
Thank you ..at last you seem to have understood the concept of theist evolution. And transition has been supported by evidence but you simply say 'God made them that way'.

Quote:
Yes, one should question both the philosophy called "evolution" and question what is taught from the pulpit.
And follow the evidence. not deny it. The evidence so far as argued with you has been: Eusebius - total defeat; total denial. I at one time questioned evolution or rather listened to the questions. I looked up the answers and evolution won all of them. The others failed.

Quote:
Your faith is quite strong in the gospel your evolutionary scientists preach.
I follow the evidence, you deny it. Another of your signal bloopers was producing instead of any scrap of worthwhile evidence for your Faith to engage on an ill -founded and biased denunciation of Evolutionsts.

Any one of your bloopers would be enough to send an apologist home in humiliation. But your faith in your own ..."Wisdom" ...I think you called it ...enables you to deny everything but your being Right all the time.

I told you this long ago but you never listen, of course. It doesn't matter whether you are willing to be rational or not. You are worth two divisions to us in showing up how crummy and devoid of substance the Creationist arguments really are.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:23 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,255,820 times
Quote:
No, the truly wise person would accept the gospel as gospel since the fool has said in his heart "there is no God."

Don't you find it the least bit strange though that people accept whatever the evolutionary scientist stated in the affirmative for evolution even though there are no scientific proofs evolution ever occurred? They accept their word as gospel.
However, there is very strong evidence if you don't have a Creationist agenda to defend. A picture of a 1964 Mustang next to a picture of a 2015 Mustang doesn't prove that there were intermediate models but it seems more likely that there was a progression of models rather than they were all created at the same time in 1964. I have no problem with you believing your version of Creation. We both think the other is crazy. Hey, it's entertaining. Party on, Garth.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Thank you ..at last you seem to have understood the concept of theist evolution. And transition has been supported by evidence but you simply say 'God made them that way'.

And follow the evidence. not deny it. The evidence so far as argued with you has been: Eusebius - total defeat; total denial. I at one time questioned evolution or rather listened to the questions. I looked up the answers and evolution won all of them. The others failed.

I follow the evidence, you deny it. Another of your signal bloopers was producing instead of any scrap of worthwhile evidence for your Faith to engage on an ill -founded and biased denunciation of Evolutionsts.

Any one of your bloopers would be enough to send an apologist home in humiliation. But your faith in your own ..."Wisdom" ...I think you called it ...enables you to deny everything but your being Right all the time.

I told you this long ago but you never listen, of course. It doesn't matter whether you are willing to be rational or not. You are worth two divisions to us in showing up how crummy and devoid of substance the Creationist arguments really are.
But that's just it, I am being very rational. If I weren't being rational I would believe the evolutionary scientist and put my faith in what he/she states is so.

If you say you "follow the evidence," your evidence is blind faith for there is no actual evidence for evolution to be so. The catchwords for evolution are: "It seems" or "Maybe" or "I think" or "It could be" or "Probably".

AREQUIPA, please be honest with yourself. You don't have to tell me but really, if you truly are honest with yourself you have to admit there is no actual evidence proving evolution to be true. There is no evidence humans evolved and no actual evidence apes and humans shared a common ancestor.
Here is a picture from an evolutionist web site:

They gave that chimp human features as if it actually looked like that. But that is just the wild imagination of the artist. And look at the skeletons. It shows knuckle draggers evolving to a human. And yet evolutionists say it never happened that way.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
However, there is very strong evidence if you don't have a Creationist agenda to defend. A picture of a 1964 Mustang next to a picture of a 2015 Mustang doesn't prove that there were intermediate models but it seems more likely that there was a progression of models rather than they were all created at the same time in 1964. I have no problem with you believing your version of Creation. We both think the other is crazy. Hey, it's entertaining. Party on, Garth.
Each car was designed by its intelligent designer. One car did not evolve from another by some miracle. It came about by an Intelligent Designer.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:47 AM

18,515 posts, read 9,196,541 times
Quote:
Each car was designed by its intelligent designer. One car did not evolve from another by some miracle. It came about by an Intelligent Designer.
God designed my car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality