Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2016, 08:54 AM

1,490 posts, read 1,214,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Sorry, but you don't "know better", that's why I came and you should listen before your "dream" turns into a nightmare.

(you can't make up this ****, you should listen)
It's quite magnanimous of you to take time to warn us all of your special knowledge.

Why do you suppose you are special enough to have such knowledge that the rest of us aren't privy to?

Old 03-27-2016, 09:25 AM

18,490 posts, read 9,155,884 times
Evolution isn't true.

Abortion is great.

Trump for President!

Obama was born in Kenya.

Mormonism isn't True Christianity.

Old 03-27-2016, 09:25 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinEden99 View Post
It's quite magnanimous of you to take time to warn us all of your special knowledge.

Why do you suppose you are special enough to have such knowledge that the rest of us aren't privy to?

Old 03-27-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Evolution isn't true. <----Probably is true~ God is Awesome!

Abortion is great. <----EVIL.

Trump for President! <-----lesser EVIL?

Obama was born in Kenya. <----Probably.

Mormonism isn't True Christianity. <-----"Christianity" isn't a religion.

Have a nice day.

Old 03-27-2016, 09:42 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,032,384 times
Does this thread have anything to do with the Easter Bunny? Because, that's why I'm here.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:28 AM

33,529 posts, read 37,130,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Does this thread have anything to do with the Easter Bunny? Because, that's why I'm here.
No, unless you consider going deep down the rabbit hole has something to do with the Easter Bunny.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:40 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,709,055 times
Quote:
Sorry, but you don't "know better", that's why I came and you should listen before your "dream" turns into a nightmare.

(you can't make up this ****, you should listen)
Yep, I do. You are wasting your fingers on me.

Old 03-27-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Yep, I do. You are wasting your fingers on me.
If I wore your shoes, I would feel the same, but I'd do a double take on those videos and that would make me wonder what if?...but that's me.
I've tried to be as direct as I can. If someone would just go to the Cave in Questenberg, Germany before these things take merit- you'll see I'm telling the truth. Till then I know my words are empty to you (at least now), but in the long run at least you'll remember what I told you and know what you must do.

Heck even if the contents were made known, there's nothing anyone can do to stop any of this, but at least you'd see I'm telling you the truth. I know my views of the future sound terrible. I can't change what I've learned, I can only repeat it and warn of it. I know what I say rub's all of you the wrong way, because of your own beliefs, but God is real. Look at that video in the beginning of this thread and stop it on Him and look. Look at the angel's head in the top front of His Crown. Look at the reflection of His eye's in the Chalice He is holding. Back away from it and look at His entire Body! Look under His one foot, there's a tree growing under it. Follow His Arm all the way down to His Hand and you'll find Creation. Look at creation and you can see Eve and the snake that enticed Her. The Whole Freaking Story of Creation is right in front of all of you!

You need to WAKE UP WORLD- lucifer is coming to get his flesh and rule this planet for 7 years and no one is going to stop him until the 7 years ends.

Please I'm begging you to seek Jesus~please

Old 03-27-2016, 06:08 PM

11,020 posts, read 5,981,700 times
Quote:
You need to WAKE UP WORLD- lucifer is coming to get his flesh and rule this planet for 7 years and no one is going to stop him until the 7 years ends.

Please I'm begging you to seek Jesus~please
Relax HushWhisper. Nothing is going to happen. You've just had a bad dream. The world is still spinning on its axis and will continue to do so until the sun expands into a giant red star. Then all life will be fried out of existence. Even Lucifer will find it too hot. Either way, he won't have anything to rule over. Besides, that's still several billion years away.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Relax HushWhisper. Nothing is going to happen. You've just had a bad dream. The world is still spinning on its axis and will continue to do so until the sun expands into a giant red star. Then all life will be fried out of existence. Even Lucifer will find it too hot. Either way, he won't have anything to rule over. Besides, that's still several billion years away.
~live and learn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality