Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2016, 06:28 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Remember this.

Before a Global Threat Happens, the Body of Christ on this Earth will die from a "Vaccine", that will kill only "Them".
Another way of saying that is- I will not let those who are "born again" suffer during that time period. I will tell who the "antichrist" really is and unlock the "turtledove" Lock, thus allowing B/both K/kings to come.

So if you want some idea of a time period of when these things come...watch for the coming Global Event, that mankind will think ..its going to destroy most of everything- before that "terrible" day comes "We" the "Body of Christ" will meet Our King in the Air.

There is only 1 who keeps the "devil in line" by God and His Son's Truths.

Do you understand yet, the risk's I take warning you of these things to come? How I carefully step up to the "line" yet don't cross it?

Listen to me now and not the "liar" later.
God loved you so much He gave Us His Son to show Us the Way back. Jesus came to be a ransom for "Many" and to send the Father's Spirit into Our Souls to make Us "born again" in They're Spirit - it's what makes Us ONE with THEM. < THAT IS TRUTH!

~follow Jesus, there's still time.
err, did you know the monsters from the Id live in our own minds?

Old 03-27-2016, 06:45 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,173,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
err, did you know the monsters from the Id live in our own minds?
The worst kind of monster is the one who says he has all the answers and you crown king. I'd save you're "there there" approach. After "Supper" is finished, "many" people you know are going to need it.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:48 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,329,567 times
Quote:
The worst kind of monster is the one who says he has all the answers and you crown king. I'd save you're "there there" approach. After "Supper" is finished, "many" people you know are going to need it.
The worse kind of messenger is the one who tells you it is a very important and urgent message but talks in code and dismisses you if you ask questions in trying to find out what the message is.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
The worse kind of messenger is the one who tells you it is a very important and urgent message but talks in code and dismisses you if you ask questions in trying to find out what the message is.
What part are you asking for clarification?

Old 03-27-2016, 07:20 PM

33,554 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
How about this post.

Quote:
Just a couple of more hours and you won't have to worry about it.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How about this post.
Some codes are metaphoric in meaning. There is a instance where God is using 12 hours of a clock as a count down. We are coming upon the "10 o'clock part of it- it is at this "time" the Global Event comes into play. That will leave 11 o'clock and 12 o'clock. When I said in a couple of hours you won't have to worry about it.. I was being 'cold and I apologize for that.
The approaching hour of "10 o'clock" will be a slow hour. The hour of "11 o'clock will approach must faster after "10 o'clock is here. The "time" period between 11 and 12 o'clock is 7 years- then the king of this world is De-throwned and everyone left is destroyed.

The "Last Supper" is 10 o'clock - a Global Event.

Old 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,286,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinEden99 View Post
It's quite magnanimous of you to take time to warn us all of your special knowledge.

Why do you suppose you are special enough to have such knowledge that the rest of us aren't privy to?

The meds aren't working?

Old 03-27-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
The meds aren't working?
I'm guessing "many" of you will say that during the 7 year period, when your trying to get rid of the "pain".

~nite

Old 03-27-2016, 08:27 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,329,567 times
Quote:
For starts who are the two kings to what happens after the 7 years and are the vast majority of humans going to be in this pain?

Old 03-27-2016, 08:50 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
All right, we get the heavy handed dark threats just what is going to happen that we need to worry about if we don't swallow all the stuff you are feeding us?

Quote:
Some codes are metaphoric in meaning. There is a instance where God is using 12 hours of a clock as a count down. We are coming upon the "10 o'clock part of it- it is at this "time" the Global Event comes into play. That will leave 11 o'clock and 12 o'clock. When I said in a couple of hours you won't have to worry about it.. I was being 'cold and I apologize for that.
The approaching hour of "10 o'clock" will be a slow hour. The hour of "11 o'clock will approach must faster after "10 o'clock is here. The "time" period between 11 and 12 o'clock is 7 years- then the king of this world is De-throwned and everyone left is destroyed.

The "Last Supper" is 10 o'clock - a Global Event.
I suppose you can't translate this metaphorical clock into Julian calendar, or give some hint of what the Event is going to be? I need a new Prophecy for my Epic Fail list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.