Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2016, 08:33 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,079 times

Advertisements

"When God's Last Tear For Mankind Dries up ~ The Time of Faith will be Over."

~ Noah's Ark will be revealed on that day and you'll know when you'll be able to see it.

Old 04-12-2016, 08:51 PM

Do you have any idea how special you are to know these things I tell you?
Why did God pick a bunch like you to hear this, is the same to me as, why did God pick me to tell you... I think about this and wonder.

It's so important, that you at least remember my words. One day all of this will be deleted or it will fall and never raise by my hand again.

You've no idea how much I care to whats going to happen to you (everyone here reading this) and everyone else in Our World... he's coming and it can't be stopped. It's so important to "be born again" before these things come to pass. I plead with anyone who reads my words in this forum.. to at least remember or copy them for your future.

~they will help you one day and when that day comes- get over it and stand and be true to God and His Son...even if it's your last moments on this planet.

~if you don't, you'll loose that, that is most important to you.

Old 04-12-2016, 09:16 PM

To the "Body of the Christ" ~ JESUS.

There's not much time left. It's time now to stand and be true to what you claim to be and share it with others. You've got to tell Them now full heart and Soul, the Love of God Gave Them. Share with them about Jesus and what He means to you. Be a reflection of His Love and Spirit, like the one you claim to have inside you!
Open you're mouth and let God's Spirit do the talking- He's got much to say, if you'll let Him shine from within you- don't hide your light under a bushel right?

God loves everyone, but He HATES Sin. Jesus is the Free Gift God sent to Mankind to Redeem Us BACK to God, by WAY of HIS HOLY SPIRIT, HE Re-ignites OUR SOULS-
HE LIGHTS THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand and be true to what you claim to be Christians- your time is almost up.

Old 04-12-2016, 09:20 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
To the "Body of the Christ" ~ JESUS.

There's not much time left. It's time now to stand and be true to what you claim to be and share it with others. You've got to tell Them now full heart and Soul, the Love of God Gave Them. Share with them about Jesus and what He means to you. Be a reflection of His Love and Spirit, like the one you claim to have inside you!
Open you're mouth and let God's Spirit do the talking- He's got much to say, if you'll let Him shine from within you- don't hide your light under a bushel right?

God loves everyone, but He HATES Sin. Jesus is the Free Gift God sent to Mankind to Redeem Us BACK to God, by WAY of HIS HOLY SPIRIT, HE Re-ignites OUR SOULS-
HE LIGHTS THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand and be true to what you claim to be Christians- your time is almost up.
Can you tell me what particular cult you are a member of?

Old 04-12-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
~just remember.

Old 04-14-2016, 03:47 PM

The Book of Revelations

Tells of a Great Delusion, that God will cause in the end.

In this thread I spoke of a "Vaccine", that will Cure Everything, but will not stop the feeling of pain if you incur any "damage" to your body" after you receive the "vaccine".
Think carefully. When this happens... everyone's going to say at first "o your delusional, there's no pain. The Vaccine Cured you remember"? <This will be the "Great Delusion" spoke of in Revelations. A delusion of "Pain".

Now imagine you. Who has read what I've said and begin to see I was right. ... The day comes you get your first "damage" to your body and now you have the "pain". AND you remember what I've said... Now imagine the damage is so bad the "Pain" is unbearable. So you decided to end your life.. so why not do it the "way I said in this forum" right?
WRONG!
Your doing it because of the pain and not because of the Son of God. BIG DIFFERENCE!

I'm trying to make you see how this scenario will be played out in the end. Over and Over and Over again with everyone LIVING!
There will be no more Sports.
No Adventures of anything.
No Traveling for fear of wrecking.
No nothing!
..because of the fear of the Pain- the GREAT DELUSION... it will effect everyone.
So for 7 years during the one you Crowned king... your going to have to try and do it with no pain ...whatsoever.

~no Zombies?

...not yet.

Follow Jesus while you still can.

It's going to hurt later if you don't!

Old 04-14-2016, 04:15 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post

Now imagine you. Who has read what I've said and begin to see I was right. ...

I seriously doubt there is anyone here who sees this thread as anything more than insane ramblings .

Old 04-14-2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I seriously doubt there is anyone here who sees this thread as anything more than insane ramblings .
~ in those days your going to wish the mountains to fall on you according to God's Word.

~ A Great Delusion is coming.

Old 04-14-2016, 05:40 PM

You can't make this up.
I'm no writer.
I struggle with my own language.
Just me and want nothing from you, but your well being.
Please. Even if you don't believe me, take the time and read the words of Jesus and learn who He is. What He stood for. What He believed in.
He is the Gift to man. He is God's (ONLY) Son. He is the (ONLY) Messiah. He is the (ONLY) Redeemer and He Loves each and everyone of you with all His Heart and Spirit, which is His Father's Spirit.

No matter what, never give up. No matter what you endure, you keep going. No matter how long, you keep telling others. No matter the pain, you tell me one day... "I remembered", then you hug my neck and we'll Celebrate for all of Eternity with a Father and Son... and remember these day's no more.

Say His Name ~ Jesus and repent, I'm begging you.

Old 04-14-2016, 06:46 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Paranoid shizophrenia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.