Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2016, 08:19 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,333,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Yet another crazy veer. How did two people I've never heard of start **** here on CD?
One person supposedly buried some treasure and the other wrote a children's book about puzzles and treasures.

I dread finding out what warning the good doctor caused with Horton Hears A Who.

Old 03-30-2016, 06:37 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,173,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
One person supposedly buried some treasure and the other wrote a children's book about puzzles and treasures.

I dread finding out what warning the good doctor caused with Horton Hears A Who.
I've heard the unsaved say~ There is no Heaven.
I've heard the saved say~ I can't wait to get there.

We are there right now, inside the Chalice, that's sits by God's Thrown.

~ you could take a lesson from Horton. He couldn't believe His Ears and you can't believe your eyes.

The video is real and so are it's contents.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:51 AM

The first video in this thread is the beginning of what I found and then it spirals down to the actual location shown in this video.

Check out 2:29 and see Eve & the snake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K2XfdCjXfk

This is just one of the many "watermarks", that are part of the "Spiral" of information being told by God.
It's not coincidence, that Eve and a snake are together in this spiral. Nor is it coincidence, that any of the other information is within this spiral. I've seen people try and nitpick what I found a part and have failed.
Why don't you try now and look at all of it as a whole and understand, that as a "whole" there is no way that all of this is a coincidence or any of that Pareidolia crap.

It's real and it's in your face and UNDER YOUR FEET.

Look closely at the video above (before you click on it).
It has detail!

Old 04-11-2016, 06:06 AM

You should go on YouTube and enter "Planet X update" in the search, then go to the top and click the "filter" box and click "week"- so only the videos uploaded for the past week pop up for you to observe or view.

~ The "Chalice" is about to turn upside down- "Super" is almost over.

Old 04-11-2016, 09:07 AM

BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS~ I will tell everyone where the real Noah's Ark is located (That will be the 2nd tumbler opened, concerning the "TurtleDove" Lock).

Hint:It's not on the "tallest" mountain and it's not in "Turkey" either.

Old 04-11-2016, 09:24 AM

33,567 posts, read 37,172,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS~ I will tell everyone where the real Noah's Ark is located (That will be the 2nd tumbler opened, concerning the "TurtleDove" Lock).

Hint:It's not on the "tallest" mountain and it's not in "Turkey" either.
I guess they must have let you out again, either that or you escaped....It's not good to go off your meds.

Old 04-11-2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I guess they must have let you out again, either that or you escaped....It's not good to go off your meds.
...and what will you say when you see it located where I said? ~coincidence?

Old 04-11-2016, 12:00 PM

There are 2 different formats of Information, that tell where Noah's Ark is.

Here is one of them.
"The Subsiding of the Waters of the Deluge"
What if everything in the Universe was in a Cup?-800px-thomas_cole_-_the_subsiding_of_the_waters_of_the_deluge.jpg

This Painting contains "Watermarks".
They are in picture form, not words or symbols.

When you understand the Painting, you'll know where Noah's Ark is.

Old 04-11-2016, 10:59 PM

11,050 posts, read 6,003,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
There are 2 different formats of Information, that tell where Noah's Ark is.

Here is one of them.
"The Subsiding of the Waters of the Deluge"
Attachment 168273

This Painting contains "Watermarks".
They are in picture form, not words or symbols.

When you understand the Painting, you'll know where Noah's Ark is.
I know exactly where Noah's ark is. It's sitting safe and sound in a story book called Genesis.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I know exactly where Noah's ark is. It's sitting safe and sound in a story book called Genesis.
It's not where you think.

It's protected "unknowingly" by a country, that is symbolic to one of the "watermarks" in my videos.

IMO, when the World sees it, minus the damage, it will still look much like it did originally, because of the way its being protected.

No one would think to look there now.

Because of who the country is, they will probably make threats against it or just flat out destroy it.

It's not on a Mountain, anywhere.

It's not in Turkey.

It's not in China.

It's Exactly where God wants it.

I said before, that God washes His Hands after He stands and turns over His Chalice,.. Well when the last drop of water falls from Them (His Hands)... its the same as...
When God's Last Tear For Mankind Dries up ~
The Time of Faith will be Over.

Last edited by HushWhisper; 04-12-2016 at 08:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.