Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 06:30 PM

23,171 posts, read 10,463,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Oh geez! LOL I was not offended...I was more curious as to what the US flag is doing on foreign soil and how it has anything to do with Judaism or the New Year 5779. I also commented that the US flag seems out of place in a house of worship. No I just think that most Americans (assuming the OP is from here) have no idea about what's going on outside of the US and say or post things that demonstrate this.
Perhaps you can take this up with the folks who keep reporting my posts? To me they are the one's making too much out of my posts.
Many people have loyalties to more than one country in America, understand that politics cannot be in the religion forum, it will not work, you can't have a religion forum that allow politics because of the fact that every discussion would end in politics and no religion or beliefs would get related because politics will ALWAYS overwhelm religion if allowed.....We can have a Political debate in Political forums and even bring religion there, but we cannot have a religion forum under the name of any religion if politics were allowed in any religious forum, the two cannot go hand in hand.... You either ban politics from religious discussion or you simply will not and can not have a working religion forum.

Old 10-01-2018, 06:45 PM

16,677 posts, read 15,684,725 times
Closed while we sort out the idiotic remarks.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality