Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 01:23 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,606,392 times

Advertisements

anyone else notice atheist never have any problems with demons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2018, 04:56 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
the king of all demons in these demonologies (and least the Christian ones) is Jesus. Jesus has power and control over all the demons. Thus if you want "Allocer the loser"'s "immortality Just believe in ultimate Deamon (World God) Jesus and you can exercise the demons and make them do your bidding.

There is also other narratives out there, even in Jesus' name, but this is the hypocrisy I've seen in general protestant Christianity about the issue of demons.

Old 10-07-2018, 05:43 PM

19,039 posts, read 27,620,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
So people have summoned all these demons and the demons told them these things about themselves? Id like to see some of the video of that!

I guess if this is true, there are people out there that are immortal, can make themselves invisible, turn into an animal, etc.

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم سليمان‎ Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Jewish tradition and in Islamic and Western occultism. ... This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals

Demons are generally classified as spirits which are believed to enter into relations with the human race. As such the term includes:
  1. angels in the Christian tradition that fell from grace,[2]
  2. malevolent genii or familiars,[14]
  3. such as receive a cult (e.g., ancestor worship),[2]
  4. ghosts or other malevolent revenants.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonology

Old 10-07-2018, 05:48 PM

17,804 posts, read 13,708,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
anyone else notice atheist never have any problems with demons?
Actually I think atheists call demons by different names. Names like epilepsy, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder. Those are some of them.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:51 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Actually I think atheists call demons by different names. Names like epilepsy, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder. Those are some of them.
cancer, low blood pressure, Christianity, Islam...

You are insulting our Health Sciences by comparing them to demonology. If you think our modern knowledge on diseases is wrong, read the science about it, test against it, and fix it by publishing... don't just make up demons for yourself.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:54 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم سليمان‎ Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Jewish tradition and in Islamic and Western occultism. ... This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals

Demons are generally classified as spirits which are believed to enter into relations with the human race. As such the term includes:
  1. angels in the Christian tradition that fell from grace,[2]
  2. malevolent genii or familiars,[14]
  3. such as receive a cult (e.g., ancestor worship),[2]
  4. ghosts or other malevolent revenants.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonology
From what I read, Djinn are something much older, and a bit different than demons, in that they have their own 'community' they are male and female, they can procreate, not immortal, but long life.

I have heard of Djinn being referred to as 'the watchers' as well.

Old 10-08-2018, 11:05 AM

Dear Jesus, can you send some of these demonds that you invented my way? Need a little excitement in my life. Amen

Old 10-08-2018, 11:39 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Dear Jesus, can you send some of these demonds that you invented my way? Need a little excitement in my life. Amen
Well, apparently its not that hard to summon one...have a go at it and report back what it was like!!

Old 10-08-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Well, apparently its not that hard to summon one...have a go at it and report back what it was like!!
Are there other majik words that works better then just asking the inventor and manager of demons?

If so let me know.

Old 10-08-2018, 01:00 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,351,362 times
Quote:
I was reading thru a 'compendium of demons' earlier, which basically lists what rank they hold among some other information, this is an example of one below.

The question is, how do we know these things (like the form they take when they are called upon), or what it means that they 'teach' certain things, apparently this demon teaches arts and mysteries of the sky (teaches this to whom?).

Another thing it mentions is the particular gift or power they can give man, this one is said to induce immortality, some other demons are said to make people invisible, others can change them into animals, etc, etc....again, where does this information come from? how do we know they bestow people with these things?

Allocer

Allocer

Allocer (also spelled Alocer or Alloces) is a demon whose title is Great Duke of Hell, and who has thirty-six legions of demons under his command. He induces people to immorality and teaches arts and all mysteries of the sky.
He is described as appearing in the shape of a knight mounted on an enormous horse. His face has leonine characteristics; he has a ruddy complexion and burning eyes; and he speaks with much gravity. He is said to provide good familiars, and to teach astronomy and liberal arts. Allocer is often depicted riding a horse with dragon legs.
I live in a large two story 100 year old house with a two room basement and a walk in attic. I began to notice not long after I moved in (more than 30 years ago now), that the back porch would periodically fill up with flies. Hundreds of very large flies. I would simply open the back door and let them out, but there was no reason for this that I could see. The back porch is closed off from the outside, and has stairs that lead down to my basement. There was no food source on the back porch or in the basement to attract flies that I was aware of. What was causing this? I didn't know, but I assumed that I would figure it out at some point.

Some of my acquaintances found this condition downright supernatural however. Downright scary in fact. More than one person suggested that there was a demon or a spook in my basement. One couple, they are Chinese and not Christian, assured me in no uncertain terms that there was a demon in my basement, and that I was in danger and should move immediately. This couple never stays in a house more than five years because their brand new houses inevitably become infested with ghosts, forcing them to continuously move.

I'm not inclined to believe in ghosts or demons or the supernatural however. I have always been fully and completely protected from such things by the fact that I don't believe in them. I concluded that there was a natural cause for the fly phenomenon, I just didn't yet know what it was. Then one day I was crawling around in the crawl space under the house on a plumbing repair project. And I encountered a dead rat. The rat was crawling with maggots. And of course the maggots would develop into flies and the flies would fly towards the light. My back porch. So I had solved the mystery.

Hundred year old houses like mine were typically built with lathe and plaster walls. Lathe and plaster walls are hollow. Hollow walls are perfect for rats to climb around in. Wifes don't like hearing rats in the walls of their house. It makes them cranky. So husbands put out rat poison to get rid of the rats. Rats eat the poison and die. Flies find the dead rats and lay eggs, which turn into maggots. Ultimately the source of the flies in my back porch was me.

Hey, we live in this world with other creatures. What we don't live in is a world of devils and demons. Except for those people who still live in ignorance and in a make believe world of their own fears and imagination. Ignorance is a natural condition. We are all born into ignorance. It is not necessary for one to remain mired in ignorance, however.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality