Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 10:55 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Incubi and succubi?
Beware what you asking for, as it will be given onto thee. Don't forget, demons pasture on human life force, as they have none of their own. The Light of Intelligence was discontinued from them. The only way they can get some, and precious food for them is it, is from humans.
Ye gods! It's like 16th century England.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2018, 11:07 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
I think many of these demons and beasts are alien in nature and historically they were describing Earth-visiting aliens.

There is nothing to fear except Fear itself. Fear is banished by knowledge and experience.

Old 10-08-2018, 11:23 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,050,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I can not believe I actually clicked onto this this thread.

Never entertain thoughts or questions about demons ever.

I guess that's why I'm here.
Why don't you just play with matches and gasoline in your bedroom instead...same thing.

I mean I am powerful enough to ward off anything, now...but, you guys?
Stoppit now.
Entirely different thing. I know matches and gasoline exist, while I know demons don’t exist. The mere thought is laughable.

Old 10-09-2018, 04:25 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,605,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Dear Jesus, can you send some of these demonds that you invented my way? Need a little excitement in my life. Amen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, apparently its not that hard to summon one...have a go at it and report back what it was like!!
Quote:
Are there other majik words that works better then just asking the inventor and manager of demons?

If so let me know.
Quote:
Incubi and succubi?
Beware what you asking for, as it will be given onto thee. Don't forget, demons pasture on human life force, as they have none of their own. The Light of Intelligence was discontinued from them. The only way they can get some, and precious food for them is it, is from humans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
LOL I was about to say that: In Jesus name, he already did summon demons!

These people live in a Demon Haunted World of their own making.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I can not believe I actually clicked onto this this thread.

Never entertain thoughts or questions about demons ever.

I guess that's why I'm here.
Why don't you just play with matches and gasoline in your bedroom instead...same thing.

I mean I am powerful enough to ward off anything, now...but, you guys?
Stoppit now.
Come on jesus/yahweh/ghost, demon me up please. Send your scary inventions my way please.

Use your will to torment me as you planned from the beginning.

Old 10-09-2018, 05:09 PM

19,039 posts, read 27,607,234 times
No need to. Haven't you noticed - you are already in one of them worst torments? Spiritual one?

Old 10-09-2018, 05:18 PM

19,039 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Hopefully this is not too far off topic, but how do you interpret the Biblical references to (the) Elohim? as singular or plural?

Read on attributes of god. Neither of those concepts applies. It is a non dimensional entity. Hence, one or many is irrelevant. Dimensions, time, space, quantity - none of this is applicable. God manifests itself as needed for the purpose it serves. It can be many, it can be one, it can be burning bush or raging river.

Not off topic at all, good question. Same goes for referring to god as he. It is utterly ridiculous, yet stuck so well, that not many dare to questions this.
Pretty much off topic, but while we are on it.

Here's a concept. No one will argue, in sane mind, that god is not conscious.

Hence, god is derivative of consciousness. Secondary, a product of it. This partially explains, why any of those gods are so anthropomorphic. They are a certain bridge between Consciousness and humanity.

I think, it was Bertram Russell, who said that he fells sorry for gods, as carry they do humanity burdens on their shoulders.

Old 10-09-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
No need to. Haven't you noticed - you are already in one of them worst torments? Spiritual one?
Is this directed at my post that you are unable to quote?

No idea wtf you're talking about if so.

Care to elaborate?

Old 10-09-2018, 05:43 PM

How long after asking the creator of demons does it take for it to send demons my way or is atheism like iron chariots to this god?

Old 10-09-2018, 08:22 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,050,479 times
Quote:
Not sure who you are replying to, but I certainly don’t feel any spiritual torment. I am quite content inall things, thank you.

Old 10-10-2018, 05:22 AM

Quote:
How long after asking the creator of demons does it take for it to send demons my way or is atheism like iron chariots to this god?

//www.city-data.com/forum/53324265-post333.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality