Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2019, 11:10 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,865,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Trout did not attack you nor was he immature or hostile. Move on already!
I think CC is a somewhat delicate little flower.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 12:17 PM

8,673 posts, read 3,876,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Clearly you are unable to articulate anything worthwhile pertaining to the thread. This is why there is block.

Old 03-04-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
Clearly you are unable to articulate anything worthwhile pertaining to the thread. This is why there is block.
Oh...I've been contributing to threads here for 10 years pal and I'm still here. I think the block is where you are crying about the methods some atheists use, whilst being unable to offer an alternative. You remind me a bit of the people that voted for 'Brexit' (spit). 'We want out...but we don't have a frickin' clue how to make that happen.'

Last edited by Rafius; 03-04-2019 at 01:13 PM..

Old 03-04-2019, 01:04 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:

Old 03-04-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Got any popcorn left Trout?

Old 03-04-2019, 01:33 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corporatecowboy View Post
clearly you are unable to articulate anything worthwhile pertaining to the thread. This is why there is block.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 03-04-2019, 02:09 PM

63,822 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Mircea, You have done an excellent job of questioning the extant concepts of God with all the implied premises therein, but there is no need for those implied premises to be true. What you have demonstrated is the fallacious thinking and reasoning of fallible humans in attempting to explain the existence of God. If you wish to eradicate the concept of God as the Source of all existence, you have failed even to touch the surface of the issues involved.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Oh...I've been contributing to threads here for 10 years pal and I'm still here. I think the block is where you are crying about the methods some atheists use, whilst being unable to offer an alternative. You remind me a bit of the people that voted for 'Brexit' (spit). 'We want out...but we don't have a frickin' clue how to make that happen.'
No, it is clear CC is complaining about the diversion from the thread topic to personal attacks on HIM that seem to predominate the latest posts.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:14 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
as will I.

lmao, the old victim card, how did I know you where going to whip that nonsense out.

what do you mean not offer a alternative? You mean like buying into to deny everything you think should be denied? And me telling you that how you are deceiving people with this all or nothing attitude as being rational is the alternative.

get over it. american atheism doesn't need you. in fact, youre poisoning it.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:32 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,333,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
as will I.

lmao, the old victim card, how did I know you where going to whip that nonsense out.

what do you mean not offer a alternative? You mean like buying into to deny everything you think should be denied? And me telling you that how you are deceiving people with this all or nothing attitude as being rational is the alternative.

get over it. american atheism doesn't need you. in fact, youre poisoning it.
What did I miss? Is that a new sect of atheism?

Old 03-04-2019, 04:32 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
My pop told me once, back in nineteen ought 87, that when i argue with a crazy he sees two crazies arguing.

he was half right,
about me ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality