Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2022, 04:39 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,651,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
You quoted my post and never once indicated you were referring to the plural you, especially as we swapped comments on several posts just prior plus you made references to what i posted.

Your very last sentence, much like most of your postings, makes no sense at all.I

I do not care what you post from now on as you havevproven yourself to be a hateful dishonest poster who does not warrant having their post even read. Hate consumes you.
Awwww...did you get caught doing what you denied?
Oh, well!
YOU are the hateful one (and dishonest--I proved that)...bashing writings you know many consider Holy & Sacred. That's a miserable & nasty thing to do.
You know it is called "The Holy Bible", right?

I did refer to the plural...and, again, I can prove you wrong. Here...let's try this again. Note the bold & underlined.

Did I not just say that the Bible was a metaphorical and allegorical work of literary art?
The ONLY issue is the mistake of making a literal interpretation. And the only reasonable complaint & counsel should just be that.
But, instead...the miserable & hateful, in an effort to bash, interrogate, insult, and mock Christians & the Bible...present the literal interpretation they know is not legit (and they don't even believe themselves)...and then condemn it, the Deity (that you don't believe exists), and Christian Believers, in the worst of ways.
You all typically call it a "fairytale" and compare the Deity to the Easter Bunny, the tooth-fairy, leprechauns, IPU, FSM, and any other mocking thing you can think of...but then, when your miserable hatefulness kicks in, you take a strict literal interpretation...so you can bash & mock
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2022, 04:57 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,325,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Awwww...did you get caught doing what you denied?
Oh, well!
YOU are the hateful one (and dishonest--I proved that)...bashing writings you know many consider Holy & Sacred. That's a miserable & nasty thing to do.
You know it is called "The Holy Bible", right?

I did refer to the plural...and, again, I can prove you wrong. Here...let's try this again. Note the bold & underlined.

Did I not just say that the Bible was a metaphorical and allegorical work of literary art?
The ONLY issue is the mistake of making a literal interpretation. And the only reasonable complaint & counsel should just be that.
But, instead...the miserable & hateful, in an effort to bash, interrogate, insult, and mock Christians & the Bible...present the literal interpretation they know is not legit (and they don't even believe themselves)...and then condemn it, the Deity (that you don't believe exists), and Christian Believers, in the worst of ways.
You all typically call it a "fairytale" and compare the Deity to the Easter Bunny, the tooth-fairy, leprechauns, IPU, FSM, and any other mocking thing you can think of...but then, when your miserable hatefulness kicks in, you take a strict literal interpretation...so you can bash & mock
Why quote my posts when you are not addressing me?

Old 03-01-2022, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Why quote my posts when you are not addressing me?
I did address you...and all the other miserable, hateful, bashers...that insult and disrespect what you know many hundreds of millions consider to be the Holy and Sacred Theological writings of their Faith.
It's disgusting and pathetic that anyone (including you) would do that...and it is indicative of their persona.

Old 03-01-2022, 05:34 PM

Quote:
I did address you...and all the other miserable, hateful, bashers...that insult and disrespect what you know many hundreds of millions consider to be the Holy and Sacred Theological writings of their Faith.
It's disgusting and pathetic that anyone (including you) would do that...and it is indicative of their persona.
Show me one example of where I insulted either the Bible or a Christian. Unless you can do that you are a liar as well as a hate monger. Go spread your hate somewhere else

Old 03-01-2022, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Show me one example of where I insulted either the Bible or a Christian. Unless you can do that you are a liar as well as a hate monger. Go spread your hate somewhere else
Just about every post you made in this thread bashes The BibIe, the Deity noted in it, and many posts bashed Christian members for their view and interpretation of the Bible.
It's so bad...if you were in Afghanistan and said the very same things about The Koran, Allah, Muhammad, and Muslims...you'd probably be majorly jammed up.
That you can't see that...is probative.

Old 03-01-2022, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Just about every post you made in this thread bashes The BibIe, the Deity noted in it, and many posts bashed Christian members for their view and interpretation of the Bible.
It's so bad...if you were in Afghanistan and said the very same things about The Koran, Allah, Muhammad, and Muslims...you'd probably be majorly jammed up.
That you can't see that...is probative.
So you cannot o will not point out a specific example.

Fsilure noted and i am done communicating with a liar and hate monger. And then you bashed Muslims according to your own view ofvwhat bashing is.

Stop spreading hate against groups you disagree with.

Old 03-01-2022, 07:07 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Quote:
Time to cut the way you used to deal with your staff.

You spew disparaging left, right and center. You almost act as if you were Trump's coach in demeaning people. Just stop it. We ain't buyin' what your sellin'.

P.S. It's me who has used the term's Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy. Come pick on me, then at least you have the right target.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:26 PM

16,779 posts, read 4,982,520 times
Quote:
100%

Old 03-01-2022, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I think the Bible is to "books" what "McDonalds" is to "restaurants".
Depends on which book. Some of it is interesting to read, such as Proverbs, or the histories. And my opinion is that the gospel of Mark is a literary masterpiece.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:56 PM

Quote:
"You all" is a collective term.
I'll give you a $1000 wager @ 10 to 1, your favor...for every post on this board I can show with the Christian Deity being compared to Santa, the Easter Bunny, Garden Gnomes, the tooth-fairy, Spaghetti Monsters, Pink Unicorns, etc, etc, etc.
Thousands of times on this forum.
You too...not like others...but not "never once".

https://www.city-data.com/forum/52159358-post304.html
You falsely accuse atheism of mass murder, and misrepresent the political persecution of the Uighurs just to get a kick out of atheists correcting your deliberate hate mongering.

You also implicitly support religious terrorism, bigotry, homophobia and slavery by telling atheists they should not post about these.

You attack (bash, mock, insult) literal Christians by pointing out the Bible is allegorical, and attack (bash, mock, insult) ALL other religions by constantly saying your minority religion is the true one.

You attack atheists for responding to religious claims, and then pretend we started this (because correcting false claims is OK unless done by atheists).

You do this thousands of times on this forum, derailing threads every day, and much more often than atheists comparing the Christian Deity being compared to Santa, the Easter Bunny, Garden Gnomes, the tooth-fairy, Spaghetti Monsters, Pink Unicorns, etc, etc, etc.

And then you whine in your Duelling Banjos patois because (shock, horror) atheists are posting on the internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality