Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2009, 10:59 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,040,765 times

Advertisements

allan, I am not 'defending' anything, I have made it clear that I am on the offensive against the fraud of MasterPath. It is you that has constantly been on the defensive, defending MP.

I don't give a ***** what you think, I am here to warn others! And I have been successful! You have helped my cause.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:07 PM

309 posts, read 580,838 times
Thats fine, Doesn't change anything, your just one loud mouth with an opinion that chooses to insult and attack others instead of having a discussion or offering facts.

Of course you dont give shiite what I think, that is exactly my point!!

Basically on the level of a Jew hating, black hating red neck kinda person and level of discourse
And thats a FACT

Still look forward to you actually talking about something

Old 08-06-2009, 11:10 PM

So, to summarize to all others that may be reading this:

allan accepts that Gary is flawed even though Gary proclaims himself to be a true guru, a living saint.

Yep, that about sums up the delusions of this particular follower.

You all can decide what that means for your selves.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:14 PM

I do not hate anyone, I hate actions and hypocrisy.

I do not feel the need to 'discuss' anything with the likes of allan, it is useless with his kind.

I have made that clear numerous times. What I do like about his inane spouting on this board is that it shows others the sort of mentality that defends MP and Gary Olsen even when they admit his flaws.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcynic View Post
allan accepts that Gary is flawed even though Gary proclaims himself to be a true guru, a living saint.
Here let me help you out.

Allan accepts that there are at least 3 'entities' at work, Personality of a man, Sri Gary as an Sat Guru, and an inner master.

Allan doesn't understand all of the boundaries of what an enlightened person, or a Sat Guru are supposed to look like as they walk the earth, how they will be perceived. Will they still have human personality traits, etc.

Is Jesus the only role model for all true gurus? has his image been cleaned up?

Having asked that question here several times and finding no discussion on it what so ever, Allan does conclude that most folks here have simplistic views of a guru being flawless and probably have never investigated where they even got those views.

Allan does not subscribe to the simplistic view that a true guru, or an enlightened person will not have 'flaws' or be perceived to have 'flaws' make mistakes etc when it comes to day to day life, and all manner of relationships. However as stated, he is still unresolved where those boundaries are. Could an enlightened person end up in jail?

Allan had the opinion way before MP came into his life. But cant validate it is true, just his current worldview.

Allan challenges anyone to hold a discussion as to the 'attributes' by which we can ascertain or rule out a true guru.

Ok for you?

Deepcynic again, you are left with an issue for which you are simply pushing your own personal view of spiritual matters. It is your belief for what guru should 'look like. It is no more valid then my view, yet you choose to ram it down peoples throats and belittle those that have different views.

Please continue to prove my point that this all has very little to do with truth then it does your spiritual bigotry

Old 08-07-2009, 01:15 AM

Quote:
I do not hate anyone, I hate actions and hypocrisy.
So you love Sri Gary? Or at least dont hate him?

Quote:
I do not feel the need to 'discuss' anything with the likes of allan, it is useless with his kind.
'His kind' being the type that actually thinks about stuff, that try's to see a broader perspective, does research, etc, looks for truth. - yes I can see why you would be left with the tactics you do. 'your kind' (what a racist kinda term) doesn't have much else left do you? I still see you as dismissive, belligerent, and belittling to those that don't share your view.

Quote:
sort of mentality that defends MP and Gary Olsen even when they admit his flaws.
As it proves my point, you've no real idea if a true guru would have or be perceived to have 'flaws', its just your opinion. and you use that personal opinion to judge and belittle others.

Would you care to have a thoughtful discussion on the attributes of a guru, enlightened person? or do you just want to play your finger waiving game?

Old 08-07-2009, 10:24 AM

268 posts, read 457,772 times
So okay, Allan thinks gurus can be narcissistic lying pricks and still be enlightened. Because apparently there's one part of enlightened people that remains the self-centered jerk they always were? Oh, that explains why Gary's a hypocritical, megalomaniacal cult leader! It's all so clear now.

Honestly, I don't ever want to be Gary's brand of 'enlightened'. Seems like a waste of effort when you end up still being a dick. Maligning others, selling your 8X10 glossy photos, cheating the IRS, and publicly belittling your loyal followers. Oh, and still needing to use drugs to get high. And going tanning because you still think superficial things like appearance are important in life, etc., etc. It's interesting that most of us are already past those lower human tendencies, and yet Gary couldn't escape them even after being 'God-realized'! Hmmm.

Seriously though, Gary is not enlightened. Please. There is absolutely zero evidence of it, and much evidence to the contrary. Other than Gary's own ridiculous claims, I can't imagine why anyone would believe he's anything even resembling an enlightened being, or a 'master' of anything!

Evidently Allan believes Gary is enlightened simply because Gary himself says so. Even though Allan has no first-hand experience of knowing Gary. But Allan does NOT believe in good people trying to help and warn others after they HAVE had first-hand experience with the 'ever so holy' master's hurtful, disingenuous ways..and after their many years of actually knowing Gary personally. Weird. But I suppose that kind of illogical thinking is typical of someone who's in a cult.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:29 PM

Violet, you are a gem! Well said!

Old 08-07-2009, 02:34 PM

47 posts, read 103,723 times
I find all this some what amusing. My sister let me know this was still going, we have found enough evidence to know that it is not a true religion and have shown Allans writing to ex members and they just nod and smile and say we have done the right thing in finding out about the bad things that Gary has done.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:45 AM

Not very well said at all.

First it is not what I said and is frankly pretty unethical to twist my words that way. Look, your judgments of megalomania, lying pricks, dope smoking and all the rest are your judgments and your welcome to them, I don't agree with them.

However to take my theological/philosophical comments about what does enlightenment look like and distort into I don't care about lying pricks, dicks, and all the rest, well its worse then any plagiarism, its at least slander its basically being a lying prick, now isn't it?

For you to honor and appluad such behavior is a example of your character

Quote:
It's interesting that most of us are already past those lower human tendencies,
Your self proclaimed advanced above lower human tendencies appears to be as questionable and undemonstrated as you claim Sri Gary's to be

Instead of saying I don't believe 'in' good people doing xyz
It would be more accurate to say I do not out of pocket believe in one sided claims of accusers.

As much as it is against basic principles of justice, In this thread, some have shown to lie, create mountains out of small matters, claim to be victims without examining their own responsibilty, and a host of other issues

On top of which there are many metaphysical/spiritual reasons why any one on any path will leave it, be turned against it etc.

Lastly, it is pretty traditional for a Sat Guru, to be reviled and denigrated
I know how much you all depend on traditions to say what it right and wrong

So again, as well meaning as any accusers and ex-chela may be, there are many reasons why their views should not be believed on the surface and exploration and investigation should be done.

Unfortunately investigation in this environment is not met with thoughtful answers, facts, but with disdain, name calling, bluster and distraction, we end up with very little facts and uncovery

Which is all good, it has taught me much, thank you all again for your participation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality