Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2009, 02:25 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,474,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
WOW that is a real assumption!! Not all people mooch of tax payers, ever hear of loans? And just because your kids were satisfied with their level of learning doesn't mean all are. Some have a real thirst for knowledge, which I believe is a good thing, especially someone like Kele that shares her knowledge ( which makes sense) with us. And I am older, 39 to be exact, I am in school getting my Masters in Architecture. Something wrong with me?
Have you been a perpetual student? That's all I'm asking. There is a man who was an architect but left that and went to Dental School with my son, graduating a year behind him, but who was almost 50 at that time; then he came to a town nearby and took over his older brother's dental practice. He was not a perpetual student.
Ms Kele mocked my children's education, and I asked a simple question of her and made the statement that my children were productive members of society and long time out of school at her age -and yes, they went to colleges of their choices.
You got a problem with that? There are some people who are perpetual students.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlueSky_ View Post
Since you ignored it the second time around..

Tell me..
In your fairytale, who created the serpent and allowed him entry into the garden?
I have no fairy tale. Evolutionists do.
The Garden was in Mount Eden, where created angels and created Adam were and from where Adam was cast out of. The word for serpent is the same word used for seraphim in other places in the Word. The satan may have used an actual serpent/Leviathan, or dragon, a created "dinosaur", or a serif may have been the tempter, when the satan tempted him [the serif]. Angels are still falling, and Satan is still in the heavenlies over earth.
In 1 Enoch, in a fragment of writing by Noah, a satan tempted Eve. The satan was named Gadriel, /or Gadriel was the serif whom the satan used.
Satans are created as evil spirits to tempt, test, and try men and angels in this present creation. In the regeneration, they will be confined to the Lake of fire prepared for them from the beginning of creation, and they themselves will "feed", so to speak, on the fallen ones, whom they seduce into denying God and His Word.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:41 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,708,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Have you been a perpetual student? That's all I'm asking. There is a man who was an architect but left that and went to Dental School with my son, graduating a year behind him, but who was almost 50 at that time; then he came to a town nearby and took over his older brother's dental practice. He was not a perpetual student.
Ms Kele mocked my children's education, and I asked a simple question of her and made the statement that my children were productive members of society and long time out of school at her age -and yes, they went to colleges of their choices.
You got a problem with that? There are some people who are perpetual students.
No I am not. I had to stop to get medical help. I went back last year to continue, to keep improving on myself. I enjoy learning. I have no idea how old Kele is, so to say she has been in school for 12-20 years is not my place. but there is nothing wrong with it if she has, she is only improving upon herself. There is NOTHING wrong with continual learning.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:41 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,804,631 times
Quote:
I have no fairy tale. Evolutionists do.
The Garden was in Mount Eden, where created angels and created Adam were and from where Adam was cast out of. The word for serpent is the same word used for seraphim in other places in the Word. The satan may have used an actual serpent/Leviathan, or dragon, a created "dinosaur", or a serif may have been the tempter, when the satan tempted him [the serif]. Angels are still falling, and Satan is still in the heavenlies over earth.
In 1 Enoch, in a fragment of writing by Noah, a satan tempted Eve. The satan was named Gadriel, /or Gadriel was the serif whom the satan used.
Satans are created as evil spirits to tempt, test, and try men and angels in this present creation. In the regeneration, they will be confined to the Lake of fire prepared for them from the beginning of creation, and they themselves will "feed", so to speak, on the fallen ones, whom they seduce into denying God and His Word.
So then you admit your god created the serpent and he allowed it into the garden. Thus everything that occurred there (in fairytale land) was god's responsibility - not Adam or Eve's

Old 08-25-2009, 02:43 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,804,631 times
Quote:
Have you been a perpetual student?
Anyone with a brain and capable of thinking for themselves is a perpetual student. Unlike those who cling stubbornly to outdated and disproven fairytales.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Not exist?
Enoch was there.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Anyone with a brain and capable of thinking for themselves is a perpetual student. Unlike those who cling stubbornly to outdated and disproven fairytales.
We all know a "classical"education is not about having all knowledge but about learning how to find the knowledge we need or want to find and how to use what we find.
This is not about life experiences, but about being a perpetual student in a classroom -and esp on taxpayer's dimes -or thousands of dollars, that is.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:47 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,708,113 times
Quote:
We all know a "classical"education is not about having all knowledge but about learning how to find the knowledge we need or want to find and how to use what we find.
This is not about life experiences, but about being a perpetual student in a classroom -and esp on taxpayer's dimes -or thousands of dollars, that is.
Who says it is on taxpayers dime? Mines not and never has been.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
So then you admit your god created the serpent and he allowed it into the garden. Thus everything that occurred there (in fairytale land) was god's responsibility - not Adam or Eve's
No, God made no puppets, or robots, and He gave angels and Adam freewill. He provided a place for all to go to in the regeneration of the heavens and earth. Those who don't want His Light won't have it.
Those who don't want to know Him, won't.
He will not unmake anything He made, but He has a place for all the refuse to go and remain. It's called Chaos, in 1 Enoch, the Lake of Fire; it's like the septic tank where the waste and useless matter is expelled in the regeneration, so to speak, and confined there for eternity,

Old 08-25-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Who says it is on taxpayers dime? Mines not and never has been.
I only asked. I didn't claim yours was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality