Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2009, 03:33 PM

55 posts, read 66,753 times

Advertisements

APES!!LOL!! SO i suppose that since my brother who is 21 has no hair on his leg or arms or face,,,is yet evolving into something greater than us??? STUPID! Get a clue people...there has been no proof of apes evolving into humans ever, nor will there ever be...why hasnt it happend in the past 2000 years,,,thats a long time...hasnt happend. And faith is much stronger and greater than simple truth. funny you guys are game testers,game designers, and all sorts of people...imaginations ran wild!!!
Tell me friends, have any of you ever seen anything other than your solid foods turn to crap, evolve into something else?? a butterfly doesnt cut it. As a matter of fact, thats funny,,,crap@@
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 03:36 PM

And your beloved Charles DARWIN, guess what,,,he admitted to hating christians, and he also hated black people and believed them to be a lesser form of evolutionized ape...look it up.
So, what went wrong, did evolution go south for a time to creat black people,,,did a black organism with an afro mutate with a white organism with blonde hair and blue eyes?>? what happened??

Old 12-31-2009, 03:37 PM

wife is home...gotta grab some groceries...sorry...b back for a final word...famous quote from jerry springer whom I no longer watch. But I do like ellen.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:37 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I was meaning to tell you, I would love to be in Europe, the US is mighty messed up and is way to PC right now.
Yeah, Europe is a cool place to be. People don't look at you as if you've just dropped out of the sky when they find out you're atheist.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:41 PM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
APES!!LOL!! SO i suppose that since my brother who is 21 has no hair on his leg or arms or face,,,is yet evolving into something greater than us??? STUPID! Get a clue people...there has been no proof of apes evolving into humans ever, nor will there ever be...why hasnt it happend in the past 2000 years,,,thats a long time...hasnt happend. And faith is much stronger and greater than simple truth. funny you guys are game testers,game designers, and all sorts of people...imaginations ran wild!!!
Tell me friends, have any of you ever seen anything other than your solid foods turn to crap, evolve into something else?? a butterfly doesnt cut it. As a matter of fact, thats funny,,,crap@@
News flash for ya bud....You ARE an ape...

Old 12-31-2009, 03:42 PM

sanspeur, no explanation huh? once again,,,no proof of what you say.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:44 PM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
sanspeur, no explanation huh? once again,,,no proof of what you say.
When something is obvious and common knowledge, no proof is needed...

Old 12-31-2009, 03:46 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,675,600 times
Quote:
You dont think we have body hair!!!! Get a microscope out sometime buddy, have a look. LOL the stuff you dont know about is endless.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:46 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,416,122 times
Quote:
Okay, whatever makes you guys feel better about your belief. God is supernatural, remember that. And as a christian, though you guys have started to demean me, and criticize me, I love you all in Christ, you are my brothers and sisters, and I would pray for your needs in a heartbeat. I pray you all find the love of God someday. Nea1, I never questioned your education, I simply stated you were not as eduacted in christianity as I am, I have to be, for I am paid to teach it...Not trying to upset you, but it was clear you did not have as much understanding of the bible as I do. One day all will bow down to the on God of all, one day all people will see Jesus in his Glory!
Well my leftwing democratic friends from the NOrth, I must say so long for now. I have to prepare for the rest of this week, I must prepare for next week, and I must play xbox for the next hour...yes I am a young educated preacher...eventually, I will have videos on youtube and myspace of my preaching and teaching, I will be stepping into evangelism this year. I will on this same place and topic, post when and where you can check me out and put a face to the words you are reading this very moment, I only ask that if you do visit, just say hello, or wow you look good...lol!! God bless you all, and may the the love of Jesus Christ fill your hearts with warmth,joy,peace hope and love, but love will be the greates of all these.
We understand the bible perfectly. We just don't buy the garbage in it.

And your "liberals from the north" garbage is just about as accurate as everything else you've psoted so far.

BTW, utter nonsence as if it were facts, expect to be ridiculed.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:47 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Get a clue people...there has been no proof of apes evolving into humans ever, nor will there ever be...why hasnt it happend in the past 2000 years,,,thats a long time...hasnt happend.
That's because humans did not evolve from apes. Humans are primates, Apes are primates. We evolved WITH apes not FROM apes...from a common ancestor. But then, if you actually had even a elementary knowledge of the ToE, you would have known that wouldn't you?

Quote:
And faith is much stronger and greater than simple truth. funny you guys are game testers,game designers, and all sorts of people...imaginations ran wild!!!
You know fella, your posts are becoming more and more bizarre. I'm going to call POE on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality