Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2009, 04:25 PM

4,275 posts, read 5,430,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
You are idiots. My church...my church who is made up a poor people in a ghetto...just handed out food to the needy,,,we have visited the sick and dying in hospitals...I have given money,,,and clothing to the homeless...we have prayed for people in other countries,,,we wish love, peace and hope for all...dont speak of my church you heitherns,,,now you have an angry christian...My church is one of love...I am not a roman catholic....and those who went to fight the nazis were mostly christians...and the president who declared we fight them was a christian!!! Do not speak of what you do not know, you who are ignorant of the word of GOd!
And by the way in the book of matthew jesus stated that christians would be persecuted....this is the definition of persecution....
: to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict; specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief
Thank you all for proving that the prophecy of jesus is real ,,,,it has come true today and here lately....christians are murdered in other christians...in florida this year two teachers were jailed because they prayed over their lunch with no students around...one of my students was scorned for reading her bible in school....Be weary ye who doubt, for the master cometh like a thief in the night!! PRAISE TO OUR GOD IN HEAVEN FOR HIS MERCY...may he show it on those of you who have attempted to make a fool of him.!!! This year,,,I have prayed with teenagers about to commit suicide....I have seen drug addicts overcome their addiction, alcholics be set free...no rehab or therapist could help,,,but GOd did...I have seen this year babies born 5 months premature grow and live...I have seen my sister in law slit her wrist because she was depressed and felt there was no reason for living,,,,now she has hope...and a beautiful baby growing inside of her!! THANK GOD FOR HIS WORD...I STAND UPON IT...IT IS MY ROCK..MY FOUNDATION...YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING BUT YOUR TOMORROWS...I HAVE FOREVER!!
When charity is attached to an agenda, it ceases to be charity and instead become a tool.

BTW, haven't you stated you were leaving a few times now?

Last edited by AxisMundi; 12-31-2009 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: typos
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 04:26 PM

33,642 posts, read 37,312,655 times
Quote:
Jet Jockey,,,I hope in this moment that there is reincarnation...i hope you come back as a tree, then I will cut you down take you to a processing plant and be made into paper, from there I will donate you to a print shop that makes bibles...God bless you all!
You accuse us of being insulting?

Old 12-31-2009, 04:26 PM

55 posts, read 66,909 times
Gods rules supercede any and all. When you insult me and my god you are being an idiot. Come back here when you have proof of your evolution you skeptick...come back when you can back up what you put up...come back when you can speak truth, and not theory. come back when you have acheived what I have witnessed this year alone...miracles and broken hearts healed.

You only examine what you want,,,instead of being thankful that a teenager did not commit suicide..you pick on me agin...instead of being thankful a baby didnt die,,,you pick on me and judge...instead of being thankful that the needy are being helped through our church you pick on me..
Get your priorites straight...pick and choose pick and choose...keep on and one day you will loose.
YOU foolish person....be thankful for the good christians do.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:28 PM

76,959 posts, read 47,861,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Do yourself a favor and actually educate yourself on the matter.
Thank you AxisMundi. Good argument. There is nothing like the power of a persuasive argument.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:28 PM

55 posts, read 66,909 times
By the way,,,you all have proven your interest in something more than evolution by keeping up with this conversation today...dont down play it,,,its ture,,,if you truly did not believe in god...or wonder if somehting else was out there...you would have ignored me and went on...thank you all for at least listening!!!

Old 12-31-2009, 04:29 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,712,885 times
Quote:
Gods rules supercede any and all. When you insult me and my god you are being an idiot. Come back here when you have proof of your evolution you skeptick...come back when you can back up what you put up...come back when you can speak truth, and not theory. come back when you have acheived what I have witnessed this year alone...miracles and broken hearts healed.

You only examine what you want,,,instead of being thankful that a teenager did not commit suicide..you pick on me agin...instead of being thankful a baby didnt die,,,you pick on me and judge...instead of being thankful that the needy are being helped through our church you pick on me..
Get your priorites straight...pick and choose pick and choose...keep on and one day you will loose.
YOU foolish person....be thankful for the good christians do.
First of all, show us where we have insulted you, called you names, wish death, as you have.
Second, you are in no position to tell us when and where and with what info to post. So get off you holy high horse. Keep up the name calling and we will report you. simple.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:30 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,457,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Offers nothing but theory.

Tell me when an inorganic world became organic. You can't.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:33 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,921,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Prove to me when life started and then we have something to talk about.
FYI. Abiogenesis has nothing to do with evolution.

The thread is about providing proof of creation. Do you have any?

Old 12-31-2009, 04:36 PM

33,642 posts, read 37,312,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
I can provide as much proof of creation as you can of evolution. If you're so sure that God doesn't exist, you MUST have proof of when life started, correct? When was the moment that an in-organic world became organic? When did something magically just start living?

You need just as much faith to believe in no God as I do to believe in God, so don't fool yourself.

What makes humans the only species with ambition? What makes humans the only species that works to create music? What makes humans feel love?

If evolution led to where we are today, why aren't humans just another species that lives off the land like every other species that "evolved" over time? What makes us not content with just eating and sleeping, like a lion, dog, monkey, etc.?

Why did humans advance WELL beyond what's needed to just adapt to our environment?

Religion and science go hand in hand. The secular left just refuses to admit it. Your beliefs are steeped in nothing but faith, just like mine.
So......Where is this proof of creation that you say you can provide? I've been waiting, but all I see is more attempts to refute evolution, and even if that were possible, it does not prove creation, now does it?

I have no faith...What I have is confidence that evolution is fact...I'm living proof of it.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:38 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,921,492 times
Quote:
if you truly did not believe in god...or wonder if somehting else was out there...you would have ignored me and went on...
If you truly did not believe in evolution you would have ignored us and left the first time you said you were going. Works both ways doesn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality