Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2017, 01:52 AM

5 posts, read 2,843 times

Advertisements

OMG, This is the best thread on here... Sorry to the OP for all the nightmare he has gone through but thankful for him sharing this Amazing story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 10:06 AM

4,286 posts, read 4,757,886 times
Any updates OP?

Old 01-23-2017, 08:27 AM

1,187 posts, read 2,393,467 times
Well, she is out of the last place and into another. She skipped out without paying rent and in the interim, got the court to move the case out of housing and into district court so it makes it harder to find the record (since removed) from housing court. The owner isn't going to pursue it since it isn't worth the time and expense and dealing with the psycho. And apparently, she's battling for her deposit back, unsuccessfully, up to this point. Probably another restraining order to come of that.

So to recount:

5 evictions in less than 4 years
11 court appearances we know about
3 landlord attorneys
4 housing court district cases
1 superior court case
6 broken leases
3 restraining orders / no harassment orders
2 no trespassing orders
Countless threats, character assassinations, calls to authorities, thousands of emails and permanent damage to her son's education and socialization.

....and she was always asking other people "What is wrong with you? Something is wrong, isn't there? You're not telling me something !!!???"

If I ever hear more, I will post more. I think as long as she's around, word will pass among the past and current victims.

Best to you all in 2017, and may your tenants be angels and pay on time!

Old 01-23-2017, 08:48 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,522,736 times
She must be really bored to do all this. It sounds taxing to be this crazy.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:48 AM

4,286 posts, read 4,757,886 times
Thanks for the update. That's quite a record for 4 years.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:50 AM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,488 posts, read 3,335,752 times
Thanks for the update.

It's still is almost unbelievable. You could write a movie about this.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
She must be really bored to do all this. It sounds taxing to be this crazy.
Bored? No, this is intentionally evil borne of untreated psychosis.

Old 01-23-2017, 02:32 PM

7,038 posts, read 6,288,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggy View Post
Bored? No, this is intentionally evil borne of untreated psychosis.
My sister was like this. Untreated mental illness. She thrived on drama. She eventually killed herself,but before she did that she made many people miserable.

One of those 'if only' cases but mental illness was not talked about at that time. I doubt if this woman will get help. She will keep trying to destroy other's lives. Maybe some day she will be diagnosed & helped.

Old 01-23-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
My sister was like this. Untreated mental illness. She thrived on drama. She eventually killed herself,but before she did that she made many people miserable.

One of those 'if only' cases but mental illness was not talked about at that time. I doubt if this woman will get help. She will keep trying to destroy other's lives. Maybe some day she will be diagnosed & helped.
I find this incredibly tragic, even more since I lived it. Thanks for sharing your story, I find it oddly validating.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:01 AM

The timeline, characters and events in this thread are not intended to portray the episodes of any person or persons who may or may not exist. Any apparent similarity to real persons is not intended by the author and is either a mere coincidence or the product of your own troubled imagination, or both. If events described above align with events in your life, it is another coincidence and the author regrets your psychotic afflictions. Any resemblance to your experience while perhaps plainly apparent, if so, is entirely coincidental. If the events described above may or may not have actually happened, and the author's liberal interpretation of events, actual or invented, bear any similarity to your life, then please get help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting