Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:36 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,142,242 times

Advertisements

It's one thing to talk about having more sex. But I doubt any retirees are having sex several times a day. And if they did they'd be too exhausted to be posting about it on the internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM

31,690 posts, read 41,118,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladium View Post
^^^ LOL, somehow I don't think the poster above is a retiree....
https://www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...hiskers-2.html

Check out his post #13. Gotta laugh at the two threads and comments.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:55 AM

698 posts, read 1,053,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladium View Post
It's one thing to talk about having more sex. But I doubt any retirees are having sex several times a day. And if they did they'd be too exhausted to be posting about it on the internet.

while i do feel that sometimes- there are certainly exceptions- those that talk more about having sex may be having it less often, i do know that sex once or more a day can sometimes be part of a "senior relationship", but probably not for an extended, ongoing period of time. in the early months of a relationship this might be the norm for a while but this frequency doesn't last over time. as you've ponted out, too exhausting. also, another factor may be , for those not living together or married, is how often the two people get together. if not living together, it may not be everyday. if living farther apart, it may not be every week, so time together, i would think, has to affect frequency.
catsy girl

Old 09-17-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsy girl View Post
while i do feel that sometimes- there are certainly exceptions- those that talk more about having sex may be having it less often, i do know that sex once or more a day can sometimes be part of a "senior relationship", but probably not for an extended, ongoing period of time. in the early months of a relationship this might be the norm for a while but this frequency doesn't last over time. as you've ponted out, too exhausting. also, another factor may be , for those not living together or married, is how often the two people get together. if not living together, it may not be everyday. if living farther apart, it may not be every week, so time together, i would think, has to affect frequency.
catsy girl
From other posts I think they are not seniors.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:02 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,214,932 times
Sorry guys, I didn't realize I wandered into the retirement forum. Ignore my post and carry on.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Sorry guys, I didn't realize I wandered into the retirement forum. Ignore my post and carry on.
Please stay you are a welcomed addition with refreshing thoughts. It is good to have someone who can gain our perspective and we can hopefully remember theirs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement