Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2021, 12:07 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,177,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
There were people out front of the Padres stadium selling the vaxx cards. I'd trust someone selling crap down on the boardwalk about the same.

From everything I've read it is the #1 most copied fake item on the market. Ya can't blame people for buying them that don't trust the vaccine. You can barely find a place to get tested anymore and it's 50 bucks a pop.
My friend made a fake one so her teenage son could go to camp in Colorado

In Idaho grocery stores were the last place people gave up the masks. Places like Home Depot and Target were first. Now I hardly ever see a mask anywhere. It just takes a little time and for people like you to be Trail Blazers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2021, 01:10 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post

In Idaho grocery stores were the last place people gave up the masks. Places like Home Depot and Target were first. Now I hardly ever see a mask anywhere. It just takes a little time and for people like you to be Trail Blazers
It was easy for me because I avoided stores and never wore one. Go Amazon Prime. Everything I put off I'm having to do now though.

Oh, add 2 more to freedom list. Rite Aid and CVS. Rite Aid was close as they still had their sign in the window so I started to mask up then saw a vendor without one so off it came. Probably 1/4 of everyone maskless. These are my regular stores so I am very happy to see this.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 06-17-2021 at 02:14 PM..

Old 06-17-2021, 02:15 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,929,483 times
Quote:
It was easy for me because I avoided stores and never wore one. Go Amazon Prime. Everything I put off I'm having to do now though.
May want to elaborate you never wore one because you became infected and recovered with presumptive immunity to reinfection (and may have been infected in first place because you didn't wear one). Though I'm with you on the stores (except reg Amazon not prime) and doing more catching up now

Old 06-17-2021, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post

Did your "friend" make a fake one for measles and polio too

Old 06-17-2021, 02:20 PM

3,067 posts, read 1,737,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
If you're vaccinated, you are protected, so don't worry about hanging around with the unvaxx too much. Darwin will take care of the dumb unvaxxed. The unvaxxed help transmit the increasing variant virus. However, the unvaxxed are dumbies so probably should not hang with them anyway
With this I agree. Protect yourself. Others had their chance. If they didn't get vaxxed that's their problem. Thanks for leaving Trump out of this one.

Old 06-17-2021, 02:22 PM

Quote:
May want to elaborate you never wore one because you became infected and recovered with presumptive immunity to reinfection (and may have been infected in first place because you didn't wear one). Though I'm with you on the stores (except reg Amazon not prime) and doing more catching up now
Covid was barely a household word when my family caught it. About the same time Fauci said not to wear one. From what I've read it is possible to get it more than once.

Old 06-17-2021, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Covid was barely a household word when my family caught it. About the same time Fauci said not to wear one. From what I've read it is possible to get it more than once.
Yes. Avoid the hydroxy. Some vaccination breakthrough infections but difference is that vaxx mitigates serious disease. I'll mask up in crowds to avoid variants, and getting a cold virus on the New York City subway when there again

Old 06-17-2021, 07:14 PM

144 posts, read 128,314 times
Quote:
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...fety-protocols

Old 06-17-2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stablegenius View Post
With this I agree. Protect yourself. Others had their chance. If they didn't get vaxxed that's their problem. Thanks for leaving Trump out of this one.
The only exception if one is a caring person unlike.the trumpers is masking to protect the immunocompromised and in hospitals. Probably a compromise is to mask when u are meeting someone who is known to be sick like this.

Old 06-17-2021, 08:35 PM

Quote:
The only exception if one is a caring person unlike.the trumpers is masking to protect the immunocompromised and in hospitals. Probably a compromise is to mask when u are meeting someone who is known to be sick like this.
Not going TDS still are you? No one got the vaccine to continue to wear a C02 re-breather but have at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego