Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 09:24 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,405,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Jean-Claude looks pretty serious.
That would be me

Old 12-03-2011, 02:30 AM

327 posts, read 767,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
Lets just keep it frank...
In the bay area, white men are considered trophies...
White women prefer them ..
Asian women .. oh man, they are #1 on their list .. they even spit on their own men ... I have frank convos .. Asian women love white men because they are advertised as the rulers of America.. they want to be w/ that .. it's all about climbing the status ladder for a lot of them. they want to have that image... An Asian female friend once told me the race rank order her parents told her she can date..
Indian women .. stick w/ their own .. if they don't.. it is pretty much white guys for them too ..
Mexican .. Mexicans stick w/ their own.. if they don't its pretty much white guys (again) ...
Spanish .. i dont see many of them in California ..
Islanders (cuba/jamaican).. dont see many of them
Pacific islanders.. stick w/ their own .. but if they don't white men..

Listen, this is not a mystery.
So now .. you understand quite clearly the 'dating' scene.. the 'dating' scene is driven by views...
These views impact unequal employment, friendships, and many other things....

I would say, the issue is .. you have a big immigrant population in SF/bay area .. that hasn't assimilated .. They carry alot of 'passive racist' views w/ them (My asian friends call their racist views passive as they don't speak about them often .. the kind of .. Smile in your face but consider you lower than dirt in their minds kind of racism) .. Sure, they'll volunteer in the bad neighborhoods.. sure you'll see charities to give back 'to the others'.. but many of them still hold their views of feeling like they are less than them .. This translates into 'differences' in social interactions .. if you keep your eyes open, you can see them quite clearly ....

I'll echo :
"^ The difference is "other" cities don't have pretenses about being "diverse" and "tolerant" while actually not being those things."

I'm from FL .. and I found it to be more diverse/integrated/tolerant .. income more fairly distributed than the bay area/SF.

As for those stats you pulled.. %'age does not reflect 'quantity' .. i've warned you about this before Clair. And you are whole-fully wrong in comparing Manhattan to SF.. SF has boroughs just like New York .. Try comparing the most expensive district in SF to manhattan .. I am sure Manhattan bests that district of SF in way of more even distribution of wealth among the diff. races.
this just about sums it up perfectly... and i'm black.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:20 AM

341 posts, read 902,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
What do Philly or NYC have to do with SF? Absolutely nothing. What does Oakland have to do with SF in this case? Absolutely nothing.

And using your asinine logic, any crime can be denoted as racially motivated.

And there was no "asian teen beaten to death by a savage black youth in Oakland", nor was the death of what you're referring to caused by the beating. One of the black kids punched the father of the teen in the face and the impact of his head hitting a fixture on the building killed him. You can't even keep the cases straight because you're blinded by deep-seated hatred. smh
Bahhahaha!

Please match me hate crime to hate crime.

Like I said, the only ones doing the murdering and killing of elderly Asians in California are members from the BLACK COMMUNITY. Truth hurts, don't it?

Rip to all the Asian victims of BLACK ON ASIAN HATE CRIMES -

black on Asian crime.wmv - YouTube

And I'm "blinded by hatred?" Are you joking me??? So pointing out BLACK ON ASIAN HATE CRIMES is racist now? Shall I turn the other cheek when five savage animals (members of the BLACK COMMUNITY) throw a 83 year old elderly Asian man off the bus station plat form? Bahhahaha, so I guess Rodney King was "blinded with hatred as well!!!" Bahahahah, I guess it didn't help he was a former convict and resisting arrest! But what did HUAN CHEN do to deserve 5 savage BEASTS, who were so blinded with RACISM, throwing him off the bus platform and later SAVAGELY MURDERING HIM?

This was an elderly Asian man who was just waiting for transportation.
He was minding his own business.
But FIVE SAVAGE MONSTERS came around and MURDERED HIM.

You still haven't gotten back to me with any ASIAN ON BLACK HATE CRIMES. Sit down with that "it's a two way street" bull****. The only SAVAGES who are MURDERING AND SAVAGELY attacking Asians are members from the black community.

Get back to me now with some Asian on Black crime stats. You said it's a two way street, didn't you? WHere are the stats?????? WHERE ARE THEY? Please continuing deflecting! Bhahahahahahaha

Last edited by KRISTINsf; 12-04-2011 at 12:13 PM..

Old 12-04-2011, 11:32 AM

I suggest any elderly Asians or Asian families STAY AWAY from predominantly black neighborhoods unless they want to be beat, robbed, or murdered like 83 year old Huan Chen who was savagely thrown off the bus station platform by 5 savage beasts.

And is San Francisco racist? Yes, black people are quite racist in San Francisco - hence the STAGGERING NUMBER of black on Asian hate crimes that have gone down within the past year. Again, if any Asian is reading this I suggest you STAY AWAY from predominantly black neighborhoods if you value your life. My above posts highlights the recent fatalities to these vicious and savage crimes that taken the lives of unsuspecting elderly Asian people. Here are some good neighborhoods I suggest anyone check out (for those who do not want to be shot, stabbed, robbed, or be a victim to a black on Asian hate crime that may result in murder) --

1. Richmond District
2. Sunset District
3. Nob Hill
4. Marina District

These are just places I've come up with off the top of my head.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:45 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,903,213 times
Your bias is showing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
I suggest any elderly Asians or Asian families STAY AWAY from predominantly black neighborhoods unless they want to be beat, robbed, or murdered like 83 year old Huan Chen who was savagely thrown off the bus station platform by 5 savage beasts.
>>> This is racist.

Quote:
And is San Francisco racist? Yes, black people are quite racist in San Francisco - hence the STAGGERING NUMBER of black on Asian hate crimes that have gone down within the past year. Again, if any Asian is reading this I suggest you STAY AWAY from predominantly black neighborhoods if you value your life.
>>> This is racist

My above posts highlights the recent fatalities to these vicious and savage crimes that taken the lives of unsuspecting elderly Asian people. Here are some good neighborhoods I suggest anyone check out (for those who do not want to be shot, stabbed, robbed, or be a victim to a black on Asian hate crime that may result in murder) --

1. Richmond District
2. Sunset District
3. Nob Hill
4. Marina District

These are just places I've come up with off the top of my head.[/quote]

Based on your logic, Asian people should avoid all black people because some people (a small minority) are violent. And you have yet to prove it was actually a hate crime. Is Auckland, CA in the Bay Area? No.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Your bias is showing

>>> This is racist.

>>> This is racist

My above posts highlights the recent fatalities to these vicious and savage crimes that taken the lives of unsuspecting elderly Asian people. Here are some good neighborhoods I suggest anyone check out (for those who do not want to be shot, stabbed, robbed, or be a victim to a black on Asian hate crime that may result in murder) --

1. Richmond District
2. Sunset District
3. Nob Hill
4. Marina District

These are just places I've come up with off the top of my head.

LMFAO, in your estimation what is hate? Clearly you aren't assaulting me because you love me. LMFAO!

42389742389472389748923 black on Asian crimes don't ring a bell in your head screaming "HATE" than I do not know what will.

And you have YET to prove to me it WASN'T a hate crime. I guess 5 savage beasts throwing 83 year old Huan Chen off the bus platform for NO REASON (other than the fact that he was Asian) isn't hate. They certainly loved him!!!!!!!!!!! Huan Chen is NOW DEAD. The FIVE SAVAGE BEASTS that murdered him certainly LOVED him!

I guess the other 23842394823842342390482390 black on Asian cases aren't hate as well!!!! LOL, and am I seeing a pattern here or WHAT?

It's always BLACK ON ASIAN crime and not the other way around. Why is that? Why don't I see the small minority of violent Asian youths (cause I know they exist) going out in full force murdering elderly black men, robbing elderly black people, and beating up elderly black people??? Why is that??????

Last edited by KRISTINsf; 12-04-2011 at 12:14 PM..

Old 12-04-2011, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
The point is, not all black on asian crime is because the black criminal was looking for an asian victim. This is not so common in the bay area. There isn't a general mistrust of all asian people like there is in let's say, LA.

There are of course incidents where a black criminal attacked an asian person, but they likely weren't targeting someone asian.
Please tell me how you would know this? Are you black?

Old 12-04-2011, 03:20 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,903,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
Please tell me how you would know this? Are you black?
Have you paid attention to the low income kids in SF and Oakland? You'll notice, if their neighborhoods are diverse, their friendships are as well. There are plenty of low income areas where black, latino, and asian kids live side by side. They are all friends. If you were prejudice against asian people, you would not have asian friends in your peer group.

Your evidence is not in the Bay Area. Other regions of the country, black on asian hate crimes are far more prevalent.

Unfortunately you are making an assumption that these crimes against elderyly asian people are targeting asians Instead of targeting elderly people. For what ever reason, it appears in the urban areas of the bay area, there are lots more elderly asian people visible than other ethnic groups. I have met plenty of elderly people who have been victims of crimes at the hands of ill-behaved youth. No one is posting you tube videos about it.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:11 PM

1,495 posts, read 2,302,097 times
Look, I don't know SF all that well, but let me help you out here: EVERYWHERE IS RACIST. It's the human condition. You can run but you can't hide. Your best bet is to stay where you are, and chip away at the barriers as best you can.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:22 PM

573 posts, read 1,051,053 times
there does seem to be alot of racist blacks in san francisco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland