Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2018, 08:47 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by likealady View Post
And what is your solution for the ladies, guys?
It's unnecessary, all restrooms should be unisex. The only thing that would be required would be to remove the urinals and only have booths with secure doors. I absolutely hate it when I need to use a restroom and there is a queue of 20 women outside the ladies room while the men's room stands empty, that's just bizarre. And take out the mirrors I swear to God I can't stand to watch women spend 20 minutes fixing their makeup in front of the only sink in the restroom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2018, 01:51 PM

21,741 posts, read 16,361,136 times
Default Over 20 people overdosed in one ... park today.

Over 20 people overdosed in one ... park today. San Francisco? Nope. New Haven, Connecticut.

My point? Read below. It’s “a nationwide problem” ... “let’s address it that way”. Just as the New Haven police chief said:
Quote:
That scene came on the same day that 23 people on New Haven Green and two people from other parts of the Connecticut city were believed to have overdosed on some form of K2 that may have been laced with opioids, officials said.

The patients included people of all different ages and demographics, Alston said.

"It's a nationwide problem. Let's address it that way," he said. "It's a nationwide problem that people are self-medicating for several different reasons, and every agency -- police, fire, medical hospitals -- all are strained at this time. This is a problem that's not going away."
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/15/h...ses/index.html

Old 08-15-2018, 02:44 PM

872 posts, read 596,241 times
You're finally catching on:
Round em up- ship em off ...and clean em up at..... "The Federal Vagrancy and Opioid Recovery Center in Antelope Valley "...with more locations being built!
LUV IT!

Old 08-15-2018, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
You're finally catching on:
Round em up- ship em off ...and clean em up at..... "The Federal Vagrancy and Opioid Recovery Center in Antelope Valley "...with more locations being built!
LUV IT!
Who’s “finally catching on?”

Aren’t you supposed to be at a Chump rally or Q’Anon meet-up somewhere, bub?

Old 08-15-2018, 02:59 PM

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/08/...rys-judiciary/
Panic mode for the liberals- where was barry ? making friend$ in the middle east? The money makes the libs lose in the end and the end is near.
Think we can't start putting people in jail and keep them there? Its a pandemic...

Old 08-15-2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/08/...rys-judiciary/
Panic mode for the liberals- where was barry ? making friend$ in the middle east? The money makes the libs lose in the end and the end is near.
Think we can't start putting people in jail and keep them there? Its a pandemic...
wtf does this have to do with homelessness in SF ... or anyplace else?
I guess you and your Q’Anon brothers think that somehow the Party of Trump (they’re certainly not conservatives) will somehow manage to overwhelm the near 2/3rd’s of the nation that hates them and maintain such depth of control that the judiciary will become a wholesale tool of “the brotherhood” and destroy / rewrite the constitution?

What’s even funnier is your belief that somehow Chumpster gives a crap about the homeless. Maybe you have seen/read him making promises to cure the situation? I can’t recall a single comment he’s made on the topic.

In any case, your commentaries on RBG and the political extreme right are, well, just off topic altogether.

Old 08-15-2018, 03:22 PM

Where is all the jerry brown water going that they are spraying the city down with?

The fecal stew that the liberal politicians are sending into the storm water system - its gotta be powerfully hazardous stuff eau de gavin
I think another 5 million dollars on a water recovery system is part of the plan or maybe not!!! the liberals are getting their money- they don't care about the environment anymore than they care about getting the vagrants and mentally ill somewhere nice.... obviously... maybe this will make a federal superfund site... can't fix the problem without fixing the cause.

Old 08-15-2018, 03:29 PM

Has sotomayor gained a TON of weight since her diabetes scare this spring or what? maybe she didn't get the memo...
Well the liberals think that they can keep the vagrants and mentally ill on the street etc as their slaves based on the constitution?? the liberals might have messed the constitution up, but, they sure didn't write it... it needs to be fixed too. tulemutt is right, federal involvement for sure (and sadly the associated court cases?) everywhere there is a liberal city- there is a problem and the funds to help are being gobbled up at alarming rates..into private pockets... maybe jail time for some of these "homeless advocates"

Old 08-15-2018, 07:10 PM

1,516 posts, read 1,249,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
It's unnecessary, all restrooms should be unisex. The only thing that would be required would be to remove the urinals and only have booths with secure doors. I absolutely hate it when I need to use a restroom and there is a queue of 20 women outside the ladies room while the men's room stands empty, that's just bizarre. And take out the mirrors I swear to God I can't stand to watch women spend 20 minutes fixing their makeup in front of the only sink in the restroom
Amen. I hate how it takes some ladies so long to do their business.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:14 PM

Hey!! - where is all the jerry brown water going after they spray ? Into the bay?
30 minutes to clean one pile.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...1.html%3famp=y
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland