Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2016, 09:12 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,070,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Typically not the case as I have seen it over and over. Asian guys put Blondes on a pedestal to gladly worship. Is it a case of chasing the unattainable?. As most Blonde White girls would not, even if the Asian guy is mega wealthy, want to couple with an Asian male.
lol I've never noticed that. When I lived in downtown San Jose for a year, my roommates were two Asian guys, and they had Asian girlfriends.

Blond girls are hot, I think we all would agree on that. But brunettes and redheads can be hot too...any race is potentially hot.

What makes you think a caucasian woman wouldn't want to be with an Asian male?

Old 03-03-2016, 11:15 PM

964 posts, read 994,870 times
Quote:
As most Blonde White girls would not, even if the Asian guy is mega wealthy, want to couple with an Asian male.
I don't know where you get this. I know blonde and brunette women with Asian men. You need to get out of Silicon Valley.

Old 03-04-2016, 05:14 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
lol I've never noticed that. When I lived in downtown San Jose for a year, my roommates were two Asian guys, and they had Asian girlfriends.

Blond girls are hot, I think we all would agree on that. But brunettes and redheads can be hot too...any race is potentially hot.

What makes you think a caucasian woman wouldn't want to be with an Asian male?
I guess conversations a plenty with White girls with whom I have worked from various offices in the Bay Area. Asian guys just do not come in the conversation of male hotness or desirability. The professional world is still like High School in many ways. Outward appearance and social status trump everything. What I have also found interesting is how , taking looks and appearance out of the equation, it might be lack of humor which I have been told is less attractive to many girls not just White girls. Of course there are exceptions and somebody can point to an Asian guy and White girl couple as disproving it all. Yes. Thought for the most part, perceived big egos, lack of humor, lack of charisma and domineering partners is the general feedback.

Listen, all women can be hot. All down to subjective judgement. Part of what makes life so enjoyable is the vast amounts of eye candy we get to choose all on our own , what we find truly hot is entirely of our own making.

Case in point, an attractive Chinese woman approx. 35 years of age I was in line with at Whole foods recently, was drop the pants, how long will it take for us to get back to my place type hot. To others she might not even register on the radar, who knows for sure and who really cares. Be true to oneself and listen to only oneself when it comes to what floats the love boat. ........

Old 03-05-2016, 02:16 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
I guess conversations a plenty with White girls with whom I have worked from various offices in the Bay Area. Asian guys just do not come in the conversation of male hotness or desirability. The professional world is still like High School in many ways. Outward appearance and social status trump everything. What I have also found interesting is how , taking looks and appearance out of the equation, it might be lack of humor which I have been told is less attractive to many girls not just White girls. Of course there are exceptions and somebody can point to an Asian guy and White girl couple as disproving it all. Yes. Thought for the most part, perceived big egos, lack of humor, lack of charisma and domineering partners is the general feedback.

Listen, all women can be hot. All down to subjective judgement. Part of what makes life so enjoyable is the vast amounts of eye candy we get to choose all on our own , what we find truly hot is entirely of our own making.

Case in point, an attractive Chinese woman approx. 35 years of age I was in line with at Whole foods recently, was drop the pants, how long will it take for us to get back to my place type hot. To others she might not even register on the radar, who knows for sure and who really cares. Be true to oneself and listen to only oneself when it comes to what floats the love boat. ........
OP, why is everything about being hot? There are plenty of men and women out there who are not "hot" in appearance, but who make wonderful partners. You need to get past that. Where do you look for women? Do you get involved in community organizations, activities, hobby groups, Sierra Club singles hikes? If not, do so. Your world could change.

RE: the bolded, OH YES THEY DO! Women of ALL ethnicities drool (together! In unison!) over the good-looking Indian guys, some of the Korean guys, and others. I've participated in a multi-ethnic girl drool-session myself. In my experience, Canada is the best place to look for Indian guys. But I haven't lived around the Bay Area for a long time, so I don't know. Though I do stay in Fremont when I visit. But I don't see any of the techies and other young Asian guys around. I only see people who look like their parents.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:25 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
Your OP does not mention the hot girls, only your title.

Old 03-09-2016, 02:24 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
I don't know where you get this. I know blonde and brunette women with Asian men. You need to get out of Silicon Valley.
OP, the blondes are all going for the Tibetan guys and the Koreans. And a few go for Chinese guys, depending. In Russia, blondes go for some of the Mongol guys. I guess it depends on the type of Asian, idk. Or maybe they pick the cream of the crop from each nationality; the ones in good careers, good, stable guys, good-looking.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:07 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,465,786 times
Oddly I've noticed a growing number of Chinese women with Indian men but not as much the other way around.

Old 03-09-2016, 10:17 PM

282 posts, read 618,472 times
Why There Are No Girls In San Francisco

Old 03-10-2016, 12:35 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,070,925 times
Well I have definitely not noticed any lack of hot girls in San Jose. Perhaps part of the problem is people not taking public transit, lol. If you drive to work and drive back, I guess you're mainly going to see women at work, which is a pretty narrow sample. I see lots of hot women on the bus. Now, do I have romantic feelings for any of them, to the point that I would want to be with them/date them? No. For me those are very separate (although "romantic feelings" is a subset of "hot/sexually attractive", and the latter is required for the former). But see the Relationships forum for that, lol.

Old 03-12-2016, 07:48 PM

282 posts, read 618,472 times
The women here are a lot like the housing, frustrating or impossible to find anything you actually desire or want that's available to a guy like you & largely mediocre to anything the same guy could normally get most anywhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland