Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2016, 12:41 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltrrtl218 View Post
You realize that one of the top priorities for most single guys is to pull hot chicks right so I'm not surprised this thread is so long. The only thing that surprises me is that guys haven't realized that they don't really exist in SF and the ones that do are taken.
They exist in SF, but most only work there, commuting in from other parts of the Bay Area.

Old 01-03-2016, 01:02 PM

322 posts, read 479,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Orange County and Santa Barbara were originally settled by Germans and Scandinavians. LA use to be famous for blondes but not so much any more. The white population in SF has traditionally been mostly Irish and Italian like an East Coast City but I'm not sure if that's true today.
I wonder what is the fixation that some american guys have with blonde hair, it really turns kind of creepy. Everytime I have seen someone complaining about not finding/getting pretty girls (usually in America) they mention "pretty blondes".

Old 01-03-2016, 01:32 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,769,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
I wonder what is the fixation that some american guys have with blonde hair, it really turns kind of creepy. Everytime I have seen someone complaining about not finding/getting pretty girls (usually in America) they mention "pretty blondes".
You know American girls also have a thing with blonde hair, well according to my kid who has a friend who likes petite blondes. Apparently, her mom is Italian with long blonde hair.

Old 01-04-2016, 01:37 PM

540 posts, read 653,721 times
Not everybody likes Blonds. Latinas, Asians, Persians, Black women are what I go for so I'm happy with the selection here. If you want that Blond Bimbo look LA is your place.

Old 01-04-2016, 01:40 PM

4,032 posts, read 4,468,001 times
Quote:
Me personally. I'm flexible about hair color but a girl has to have pale skin. I like brunettes as well but at the same time there's definatly a shortage of blondes in California.

Old 01-04-2016, 07:20 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,411,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisaro TMF View Post
Not everybody likes Blonds. Latinas, Asians, Persians, Black women are what I go for so I'm happy with the selection here. If you want that Blond Bimbo look LA is your place.
Well, actually LA is not the place.

LA is even less blonde / white than the Bay Area.

"The place" for someone in search of blondes / whites would be the PACNW or maybe the Midwest.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:42 PM

1,963 posts, read 3,045,733 times
Personally, I'm more interested in finding smart women, rather than 'hot girlz'.

Old 01-04-2016, 10:24 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,156,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaHillbilly View Post
Well, actually LA is not the place.

LA is even less blonde / white than the Bay Area.
Not Orange County

Old 01-05-2016, 05:02 AM

322 posts, read 479,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisaro TMF View Post
But for some reason the people often starting threads about where the "hot/pretty" girls often focus in blondes. It seems that blondes are a huge status symbol, and something most men in america aspire to get wether they are "white" or not. I hardly ever see that among europeans. Also most minorities growing up in the US (particularly asians, indians, and middle easterns/north africans) seems to develop a fixation with blondes, however the same groups in other countries rarely do. The strange thing is that many people seem to be into blondes in the US when the large majority of those blondes are Fake, they dont even have the right features to "become" a blonde.

Old 01-05-2016, 10:22 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
But for some reason the people often starting threads about where the "hot/pretty" girls often focus in blondes. It seems that blondes are a huge status symbol, and something most men in america aspire to get wether they are "white" or not. I hardly ever see that among europeans. Also most minorities growing up in the US (particularly asians, indians, and middle easterns/north africans) seems to develop a fixation with blondes, however the same groups in other countries rarely do. The strange thing is that many people seem to be into blondes in the US when the large majority of those blondes are Fake, they dont even have the right features to "become" a blonde.
Some of this is nothing more than mythology and hype. Men in America don't aspire to get blondes. Most men are more sensible than that. And no Asians, Indians or Middle Easterners/North Africans I know have any interest in blondes. Generally, they go for women from their own culture or community. I went to school with a fair number of east Asians, and was friends with many in college, and no one was chasing blondes. In Seattle, I lived in a neighborhood with a lot of Middle Easterners and north Africans, and no one was interested in blondes. Don't fall for Hollywood hype, or the haircolor companies' advertising.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland