Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2015, 08:32 AM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,082,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
That true to a degree in LA as well.
If you are in LA, the last thing I would do is go for white girls. Too few of them there and too high demand for them. I would mostly concentrate on the Latin girls there.

Any man who wants white chicks, off to the upper-Midwest you go.

Old 08-05-2015, 03:15 PM

540 posts, read 653,721 times
Quote:
It could also be a class thing. Chinatown in SF was traditionally poor.
So is K Town. It's poor Mexicans and Koreans with everybody else mixed in.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:42 PM

149 posts, read 182,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
If you are in LA, the last thing I would do is go for white girls. Too few of them there and too high demand for them. I would mostly concentrate on the Latin girls there.

Any man who wants white chicks, off to the upper-Midwest you go.
Is this what city-data forum had degraded to?

Old 08-06-2015, 10:30 AM

4,032 posts, read 4,468,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisaro TMF View Post
So is K Town. It's poor Mexicans and Koreans with everybody else mixed in.
It's changing a lot of of luxury projects are going up.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:04 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,082,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by opossum_ View Post
Is this what city-data forum had degraded to?
Do you have a problem with my comment? If you do, quite honestly, I don't give a dam. I'm only stating the truth.

Old 10-05-2015, 10:36 AM

Last time I was some in SF I noticed tons of attractive tourist girls. I also noticed plenty of attractive white women in the 25-30 range around the Marina but not many college girls. Some cute Chinese girls as well.

One place I was pleasantly surprised by is Los Gatos. There were plenty of young attractive white women there. The Silicon Valley has a reputation for being mostly male.

Old 10-06-2015, 02:24 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,288,171 times
Quote:
Last time I was some in SF I noticed tons of attractive tourist girls. I also noticed plenty of attractive white women in the 25-30 range around the Marina but not many college girls. Some cute Chinese girls as well.

One place I was pleasantly surprised by is Los Gatos. There were plenty of young attractive white women there. The Silicon Valley has a reputation for being mostly male.
Yeah, Los Gatos tends to be an anomaly in the Silicon Valley. If I had stayed in the Silicon Valley and could've afforded a nice home in that area, that's where I would've moved.

I have seen a fair share of attractive women since moving to Danville, both here and in Walnut Creek. I also agree on your assessment of the Marina.

However, a common theme in the Bay Area is that the hot women tend to reside in only a few areas.

I have traveled to both Phoenix and NYC over the past couple months. Both of those cities had tons and tons of attractive women everywhere. I haven't found anything like that here in the Bay Area.

Last edited by roadwarrior101; 10-06-2015 at 03:06 PM..

Old 10-06-2015, 02:52 PM

49 posts, read 68,726 times
guys...if you're looking for hot chicks in general (white, asian, latina, etc) just come to Orange County. We have them all. I'm from the Bay Area, lived out in the East bay for 20+ years. Nothing compares. Thats why I stayed after college. I will never look back.

Old 10-06-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
Yeah, Los Gatos tends to be an anomaly in the Silicon Valley. If I had stayed in the Silicon Valley and could've afforded a nice home in that area, that's where I would've moved.

I have seen a fair share of attractive women since moving to Danville, both here and in Walnut Creek. I also agree on your assessment of the Marina.

However, a common theme in the Bay Area is that the hot women tend to reside in only a few areas.

I have traveled to both Phoenix and NYC over the past couple months. Both of those cities had tons and tons of attractive women everywhere. I haven't found anything like that here in the Bay Area.
Would you say Danville/Walnut Creek more so than Los Gatos?

Old 10-06-2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Troll View Post
guys...if you're looking for hot chicks in general (white, asian, latina, etc) just come to Orange County. We have them all. I'm from the Bay Area, lived out in the East bay for 20+ years. Nothing compares. Thats why I stayed after college. I will never look back.
I've been to Orange County many times. Other than the beaches and hot girls it's a cultural and aesthetic wasteland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland