Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2007, 06:56 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,635,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyGirl2 View Post
Told you Jammer has is fingers in a lot of pies. http://bestsmileys.com/cooking/5.gif (broken link) ...<snip>...

ahhhh nope...jammer's fingers have been on the trigger of a big ole chainsaw quite a bit lately....

Old 11-10-2007, 12:24 PM

870 posts, read 3,082,443 times
Default I'm saddlin' up!

Gettin' ready to head that way! Yippeeeeeee!!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 01:04 PM

791 posts, read 1,820,278 times
Talking Count me in....and DH too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
I called McSalty's on Battlefield & made a reservation for 12...upstairs.

Saturday...November 10th...5pm...be there.

And when you get there, just head up either staircase and look for the perfectly normal people who have clearly never done anything like this before...

Hiya Gang,

'member me???? hehehehe Sorry I've been missin' out on all the fun 'round here. I sure have missed ya'll!!!

My little Maggi is doing better, praise the Lord, and it looks like we're on for tonight. I've even talked 'Scooby' into comin' too. (aka: DH)

So, if my readin' is right, we're meetin' at McSalty's on E. Battlefield at 5pm sharp! Wooooo Hoooooo! I'm so lookin' forward to seein' ya'll. So many new faces and of course the wonderful familiar faces of the Awesome LJ & Mrs. G., & Mrs. C I haven't read the whole thread, so I'm not sure who all is comin', but it's gonna be great, I just know it!!!

Mrs. G, I'm bringin' the camera..... G4, I'm gonna really miss you not bein' there! We'll just have to have a gathering of our own, ok? Voyager....I'm heartbroken... I was soooo hoping you'd be there...but we'll be thinkin' of ya, ok??? Maybe in Dec????

Well, gotta go for now...got to get my act together and take care of things before we git. Lookin' forward to seein' you ALL!!!!! Hope ya like Hugs, cuz I've been savin' up!

See ya later Alligators,
Boof

Old 11-10-2007, 06:43 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Thanks Boof for such kind thoughts.. You have no idea how much I would have liked to be there with 'all. In December, I would like to be there...just let me know the date and the time and no matter what, I'll put in on my calender and do my best to be there. sure hope that all of you are having a great time about now and let me know how it went. Pictures?????

Happy thoughts and take care...

NWV

Old 11-10-2007, 07:34 PM

318 posts, read 727,329 times
Look at us NW - Here we sit wondering what is happening at McSalty's. I know they must be having a great time. Can't wait to hear the details.

Boof- glad to hear Maggie is doing ok. Like what I had mentioned in the past, maybe next week? Let me know. My husband gets back on Tuesday.

Old 11-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,383,654 times
Default Missed you'ns too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Thanks Boof for such kind thoughts.. You have no idea how much I would have liked to be there with 'all. In December, I would like to be there...just let me know the date and the time and no matter what, I'll put in on my calender and do my best to be there. sure hope that all of you are having a great time about now and let me know how it went. Pictures?????

Happy thoughts and take care...

NWV
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4inMO View Post
Look at us NW - Here we sit wondering what is happening at McSalty's. I know they must be having a great time. Can't wait to hear the details.
We missed you both...and all the rest who couldn't make it were definitely with us in spirit! I forgot my camera so we're waiting for Boof & Mrs. G to get home to post their photos...the pizza was great...the usual suspects were right on time...and it is always so neat to talk to the new folks like babyfaceminerals & her Mister...AND see so many of the other Misters!

Our next event is scheduled for Saturday afternoon December 15th at 2pm...and is a cookie exchange. Location: Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks in Hollister. More info & maps to come.

Old 11-10-2007, 09:30 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Talking Cheers! Smile for the camera!

Well, we missed everyone who couldn't be there but we went ahead and had fun, anyway! I hope you don't mind!

Here's a picture of our November OTFCC Gang!

Left side, front to back: Boof, Mr. Boof, Lake Junkie, MrsG and her dh, MrG.
Right side, front to back, Mr. & Mrs. ChiliCookOff, BabyFaceMinerals and Mr. Minerals , Darlynn & Lollie.

By the way, did you notice the name tags? Thanks, L J! I know it was a challenge for our new forum members to keep track of who's who...and the forum members had several new names to keep up with, too!

Old 11-10-2007, 09:45 PM

Red face Memories...of the way we were!

Just a few more pics of the fun:

Our fabulous waiter, Bryan!

Mr. & Mrs. ChiliCookoff, enjoying the pizza at McSalty's. By the way, did you know that MrsChiliCookoff (a.k.a. MrsC) is the one who dreamed up this group? Thanks, MrsC!!!

Boof, Mr. Boof and Lake Junkie, who is arming herself with her calendar, getting ready to lead us in a discussion of December's OTFCC meeting. Where would we be without you, Lake Junkie???

Old 11-10-2007, 10:15 PM

104 posts, read 401,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Well, we missed everyone who couldn't be there but we went ahead and had fun, anyway! I hope you don't mind!

Here's a picture of our November OTFCC Gang!

Left side, front to back: Boof, Mr. Boof, Lake Junkie, MrsG and her dh, MrG.
Right side, front to back, Mr. & Mrs. ChiliCookOff, BabyFaceMinerals and Mr. Minerals , Darlynn & Lollie.

By the way, did you notice the name tags? Thanks, L J! I know it was a challenge for our new forum members to keep track of who's who...and the forum members had several new names to keep up with, too!
Thanks for picking up those nametags LJ, that really helped!
It was nice meeting everyone and the company was great! Hubby had a good time too and was glad there were other hubs there.
Sorry we had to be the first to leave but had to pick up a kido.

It was really good for us to get out and we had fun, Thanks Everyone!

Old 11-10-2007, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfaceminerals View Post
Thanks for picking up those nametags LJ, that really helped!
It was nice meeting everyone and the company was great! Hubby had a good time too and was glad there were other hubs there.
Sorry we had to be the first to leave but had to pick up a kido.

It was really good for us to get out and we had fun, Thanks Everyone!
We're sooo glad you came, Babyface! My dh really enjoyed getting to know your dh, too! Don't worry about being the first to leave. After all, someone's got to do it! Besides, we all needed to get home, too...and the ones heading in the direction of Branson really needed to hit the road so we called it a night not long after you left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area