Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2014, 06:26 AM

3,826 posts, read 5,806,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
No, I am not related to Mr. Reeves. Never met him.
As far as no justification, I guess you find it acceptable to have someone scream at you, grab your property from your hands and throw it at you, throw an object at you that knocks your glasses off and then prepares to deliver another blow at you. I assume you would smile at your attacker and tell him that you will "turn the other cheek" and submit to them.
Based on your logic, Reeves wife had to pull gun and shoot him for screaming at her.... If you ever had a brother who was given for adoption and he is in his 70-s now, I think you just found him. Congrats! After all "great" minds think alike...

Old 08-01-2014, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
It's no assumption that Reeves was texting in the theater as well. The only ridiculous thing is Reeves getting up to report Oulson when the old POS was texting himself.

I can just hear the conversation between the Reeves before the incident ...

Reeves gets up ...
Mrs. Reeves - "Where are you going ? "
Reeves - "Gonna report this guy for texting in front of me - shouldn't be texting in the theater"
Mrs. Reeves - "Curtis, sit down - you were just texting as well - leave it alone"
Reeves - "Doesn't matter, I am in charge here and what I say goes"
Mrs. Reeves - "Curtis - please sit and calm down - let's just change seats and enjoy our day"
Reeves - "No f*king way - I'm gonna make him pay"
Mrs. Reeves - "Curtis, please sit down !!"
Reeves - "Shut the hell up - I know what I'm doing"

My last word until the Pasco 12 lets him off ...
I really think that conversation took place in that theater. You are exactly right. And your opponent knows it because this is most likely the way he acts in real life.

Last edited by EngGirl; 08-01-2014 at 06:37 AM..

Old 08-01-2014, 12:20 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,128,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngGirl View Post
Based on your logic, Reeves wife had to pull gun and shoot him for screaming at her.... If you ever had a brother who was given for adoption and he is in his 70-s now, I think you just found him. Congrats! After all "great" minds think alike...
Did you miss the part where oulson grabs Reeves' property? Did you miss the part where he threw a cell phone? Why do you people leave out the compelling reasons?

Old 08-01-2014, 12:33 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,740 times
Quote:
Did you miss the part where oulson grabs Reeves' property? Did you miss the part where he threw a cell phone? Why do you people leave out the compelling reasons?
Oulson throwing a cell phone is your interpretation again ... why would the DA have indicted Reeves and waste the taxpayers money in this was a clear cut case of self-defense ? Did you miss the part about Reeves texting in the theater and then badgering Oulson about his texting ? Did you see the part in the video where Reeves leans over toward Oulson after reporting him to management ? Maybe Reeves said "If you don't put that f*ing cell phone away, I'm gonna kill you". We'll see when the trial starts ...

Old 08-01-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
well, according to witnesses it's not the case. Reeves was a bully and provoke victim to grab "his property". But it still don't justify the use of gun in public place. If Reeves had no ball to fight other than to use a gun to make a point, he should move away from whatever annoyed him. He was provoking this accident and reacted fairly quickly for such an old dude. Reeves mind was set for using his gun, so it wasn't an impulsive decision. Most people cannot react that quick anyways unless they are holding a hand on the gun and have all intentions to use it.
It's just silly, all your excuses are so lame and do NOT justify killing a father of young girl, husband, somebody's son and brother for this.
There are many sick people (and I am sure we already witnessed few in this thread). Just keep in mind - karma is a B-word

Old 08-01-2014, 12:55 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngGirl View Post
I really think that conversation took place in that theater. You are exactly right. And your opponent knows it because this is most likely the way he acts in real life.
The way Reeves talked to his wife in public is a good indication of his personality. The poor feeble senior told his wife to "shut the f**k up", real classy.

It's like parents who you see in a Target who talk abusively to their kids, if this is how they act in public what is going on at home.

Quote:
Oulson throwing a cell phone is your interpretation again ... why would the DA have indicted Reeves and waste the taxpayers money in this was a clear cut case of self-defense ? Did you miss the part about Reeves texting in the theater and then badgering Oulson about his texting ? Did you see the part in the video where Reeves leans over toward Oulson after reporting him to management ? Maybe Reeves said "If you don't put that f*ing cell phone away, I'm gonna kill you". We'll see when the trial starts ...
Absolutely. This has nothing to do with self defense.

Reeves is one of these transplanted FL hotheads. The kind who will park in a no parking zone in a shopping center parking lot, but if someone else does it he blows a gasket.

Old 08-01-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Yep. We will see the trial. The facts are there, they just need to be laid out for a jury.

Old 08-01-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Yep. We will see the trial. The facts are there, they just need to be laid out for a jury.
If the DA were to offer a deal to Reeves, he should snatch it up and maybe he'll get out before he passes away.

Old 08-01-2014, 04:14 PM

Transplant hot heads?? Are all transplants hot heads in your world?

FYI - Reeves was born in Jacksonville FL. He grew up in Tampa.

Yes. He did tell her to ****. Nobody is saying Reeves was a pansy. He is tough man.
The was the victim of a felony battery. He did what he had to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
The way Reeves talked to his wife in public is a good indication of his personality. The poor feeble senior told his wife to "shut the f**k up", real classy.

It's like parents who you see in a Target who talk abusively to their kids, if this is how they act in public what is going on at home.

Absolutely. This has nothing to do with self defense.

Reeves is one of these transplanted FL hotheads. The kind who will park in a no parking zone in a shopping center parking lot, but if someone else does it he blows a gasket.

Old 08-01-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Yes. He did tell her to ****. Nobody is saying Reeves was a pansy. He is tough man.
Yep, that's a tough man telling a woman to shut the f*k up ... and since he was so tough,
why did he fear Oulson ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay