Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 06:18 PM

7,542 posts, read 17,241,244 times

Advertisements

Cool calculator. I got Mike Gravel. Hey, it actually worked!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2007, 07:00 PM

74 posts, read 295,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Thank you GA boy, thank you for all that you do!

Adding my gratitude as well. Thanks!

Old 10-08-2007, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch1156 View Post
hi makeupfool is bush loyal or ambitious or both? any woman in america should be happy to have clinton as president it would be interesting to have another genders view on this whole mess and get rid of the good ole boys club.

As a conservative, I have little love for The Shrub!
Being a woman, I see your point, but not THAT woman!

Old 10-08-2007, 07:07 PM

We need some people with guts and glory, a little crazy, a whole lot sensible, Where's Ross Perot?[/quote]

LOL....Give me Jesse Ventura!

Old 10-08-2007, 09:34 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,325,687 times
Default Very Interesting thread

I sure hope this thread stays on the topic of TN so we can keep it here.
Personally, I am just starting to look into Thomson. I will be interested in the debate tomorrow night. That calculator gave me a 94% match with Mit Romney, not sure what I think about that at all LOL!.
GA-in Iraq, I stand up and say THANK YOU for what you and your fellow soldiers do every day for our country and I thank you for my children and future grand children as well.
OMGosh, I agree with pdq, where the heck is Ross Perot?? All ears or not I voted for him, I love his stand on education and he has more hudspa (sp?) for using his own money only for his campaign and wasn't in any lobbyists pockets. Another candidate like that comes up, Dem or Rep, gets my vote!
I to and independent but I find I tend to lean hard to the right at the same time.
Oh, and I am female but if we get another Clinton in office, my family will seriously consider a 4 year move to Aruba or Australia! LOL!. (well maybe longer as it will take years to clean up the mess)
I really do what to learn more about Fred Thomson's stands and beliefs so thanks yet again LauraC for the great info sites to read up on him.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 AM

59 posts, read 219,190 times
I guess the last 8 years has not taught you guys much! the truth is none of them are what I would consider great and we have to make what we think is the right decision for our well being and the future of the country and right now it looks pretty bleak regardless of who gets in...

Old 10-09-2007, 08:05 AM

3,454 posts, read 7,411,391 times
Well, that was condescending! Thanks.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:24 AM
AT9

691 posts, read 1,219,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
That calculator is fantastic!

It gave me Ron Paul. That doesn't surprise me.
I am becoming more and more interested in Ron Paul. Do you know where he stands on ilegal immigration?

Oh....and i got Mike Huckabee, which is no suprise to me.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:38 AM

3,454 posts, read 7,411,391 times
I got Huckabee too, but then once I adjusted my "importance" on each issue, I wound up with Duncan Hunter. Sadly, I don't think either one is gonna be a possibility.

I think Ron Paul is a little over the top, personally.

I just wish Fred Thompson would show some feisty-ness; I hope to see that tonight. I believe he's "right enough" on the issues to bring America back, to really make a difference without being so out-there that people think he's crazy.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:11 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,300,403 times
I like Ron Paul. Maybe, rather than business as usual, we need something completely different. Going back to the way this country was originally intended to run would be great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
View detailed profiles of: