Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 06:40 AM

4,001 posts, read 3,264,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by turf3 View Post
Has no one mentioned Mentone, TX yet? Although the singles scene there isn't as large as Houston or Dallas yet, it's my understanding that the large number of high income young professionals moving into town, drawn by the incredible number of cultural attractions, has created a really hip scene.
Yeah you would have to be really good at entertaining yourself to live somewhere like that lol

Old 02-09-2019, 11:08 AM

45 posts, read 31,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
On a lot of my first dates over time in Dallas, I showed up better dressed than the woman. That was 100% the case if the date was sourced from a dating site (prior to apps) or in the app era with Tinder & Bumble. If the date was sourced offline, there was a better chance of the woman showing less apathy & our levels of effort made to impress were near equal. On apps, most women have a huge queue of men, so there’s no incentive to show effort. This was why I opted off of apps.

NBA players are often credible sources in knowing how attractive a city’s women are. I have not spent any time attempting to mate in San Antonio. San Antonio has an obesity problem. So does Houston. I can speak to Dallas’ obesity problem. In Dallas, the fashionable central city neighborhoods do not have an obesity problem but venture out to the suburbs north of Interstate 635 & people get fatter.
What an asinine thing to say. So by ur logical SA and Houston are the only cities in tx where fat women reside? And dallass only has a few fat women? Lmao how convenient

Old 02-09-2019, 12:09 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey7 View Post
What an asinine thing to say. So by ur logical SA and Houston are the only cities in tx where fat women reside? And dallass only has a few fat women? Lmao how convenient
Metro Dallas has plenty of fat women. There are fewer fat women in the central city neighborhoods of Dallas proper where younger singles tend to congregate. There's more incentive to stay thin in these neighborhoods.

There are statistics to back up the obesity problem in the San Antonio and Houston metropolitan areas. There are probably neighborhoods in both those metropolitan areas, just like Metro Dallas, that are less fat. Since I have not lived in either of those cities, I'm less familiar.

Old 02-09-2019, 07:19 PM

533 posts, read 822,571 times
Put a poll on this thread.

Old 02-09-2019, 07:39 PM

6,291 posts, read 7,498,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Metro Dallas has plenty of fat women. There are fewer fat women in the central city neighborhoods of Dallas proper where younger singles tend to congregate. There's more incentive to stay thin in these neighborhoods.

There are statistics to back up the obesity problem in the San Antonio and Houston metropolitan areas. There are probably neighborhoods in both those metropolitan areas, just like Metro Dallas, that are less fat. Since I have not lived in either of those cities, I'm less familiar.
According to Wallet Hub's 2018 rankings DFW is 44th fattest Metro in the US, San Antonio is 46th , Houston is 53rd fattest Metro, and Austin is 77th.

https://wallethub.com/edu/fattest-ci...america/10532/

Old 02-17-2019, 05:41 PM

43 posts, read 17,484 times
Not straight, but I noticed a very large amount of attractive women in San Antonio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas