Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 09:24 AM

12,059 posts, read 13,880,864 times

Advertisements

Lubbock women are the best. Tall, blonde, tan, classy, with a twang.

Old 02-01-2019, 07:42 PM

181 posts, read 642,609 times
I prefer them short, dark and trashy

Old 02-02-2019, 03:29 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,055 times
The answer is Dallas, because of its size. Austin is probably better for 18-24 year old women because of University of Texas, but for women post college and 25+, Dallas definitely takes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llmrkc07 View Post
Dallas woman are very flashy and can be a bit uptight. They don't really care to much for rugged looking guys like the woman in Houston do..(get my drift).

Accurate about Dallas women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
What are the women in Dallas like as far as the dating scene?
Dallas' women can be very good looking but often have atrocious attitudes, particularly the white women in the central city neighborhoods. The white women who are of a normal BMI in the central city are massively in demand due to the fact that there's an obesity crisis and single men outnumber single women in the 18-34 age bracket. When something is scarce (fit white women), their value gets increased. The best word to describe Dallas' dating scene is ferocious. In general, women in Dallas have unlimited choice and have the inflated sense of self worth to prove their high levels of demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
If it was between Dallas and Houston, who would win and why? What would be the difference in the dating scenes between Dallas and Houston?
Many Dallas residents believe that Houston's dating scene is preferable. Houstonians are less pretentious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
I always thought the Panhandle chicks were the hottest. Not sure why but they know how to blend that southern and western style to produce a sexy southern/southwestern country gal look. With boots, long legs, and long curly blonde hair I think I'd died and gone to heaven when I see them out in Midland or up in Lubbock.
That's a real sexy look! It's not a look that's seen much in Dallas where I am. Fort Worth has a little bit of that type. The Panhandle has a smaller population but on a per capita basis, this could be a legitimate argument.

I've heard that Midland has an awful sex ratio because of oil and gas workers. The male-female ratios in younger age demos in Dallas and Houston aren't anything to brag about but Midland is supposed to be really bad. Lubbock is better on ratio because of Texas Tech. Lubbock even has a male surplus.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:19 AM

Lots of fat white, hispanic, and black chicks in Houston so the pickins are slim. The slim hispanics tend to be from Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, places like that and they are much more classy than the Mexican women. The slim white women tend to be from California or up north. Rare to find a slim white southern woman. Slim black women tend to be from mainland Africa.

In Dallas I'd say the women dress better but still lots of fat women. They tend to take care of themselves overall better than Houston women, with better tans and a lot workout often. I'd say that there are more slim white southern women there than Houston.

In Austin almost all women are quite slim but many can be a bit too tomboyish. Lots of very flat chested women but the guys seem to like it. May take a lot of effort to even get your woman to wear a dress though. In Dallas she wears a dress grocery shopping.

San Antonio is severely obese, not much selection at all there.

Old 02-02-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
In Dallas I'd say the women dress better but still lots of fat women. They tend to take care of themselves overall better than Houston women, with better tans and a lot workout often. I'd say that there are more slim white southern women there than Houston.

In Austin almost all women are quite slim but many can be a bit too tomboyish. Lots of very flat chested women but the guys seem to like it. May take a lot of effort to even get your woman to wear a dress though. In Dallas she wears a dress grocery shopping.

It's not surprising that femininity is lacking in Austin. It's not really the kind of place that would lend itself to femininity. Flat chested is ok with a slim/fit woman. I would rather a flat chested thin/fit woman than an overweight woman with large breasts.

You are exaggerating the dress wearing in Dallas though. I've not seen too many women wearing dresses at the grocery store. If dress wearing is a decent metric of femininity, which I think it is, Dallas women are more feminine than Austin women.

There's an important distinction about weight in Dallas. In the central city neighborhoods in Dallas, there are a lot of fit people and/or people with BMIs in the normal range. Once you go north of 635 and head out to the suburbs, the overweight population increases.

Old 02-02-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
It's not surprising that femininity is lacking in Austin. It's not really the kind of place that would lend itself to femininity. Flat chested is ok with a slim/fit woman. I would rather a flat chested thin/fit woman than an overweight woman with large breasts.

You are exaggerating the dress wearing in Dallas though. I've not seen too many women wearing dresses at the grocery store. If dress wearing is a decent metric of femininity, which I think it is, Dallas women are more feminine than Austin women.

There's an important distinction about weight in Dallas. In the central city neighborhoods in Dallas, there are a lot of fit people and/or people with BMIs in the normal range. Once you go north of 635 and head out to the suburbs, the overweight population increases.
There are more fit women in Dallas than Houston that's for sure. It seems the only thing to do in Houston is go out to eat.

I like the slim fit flat chested women. Much better than fat with large breasts. A thin woman with decent breasts is a rare find. My first ex wife was like this and no she didn't have implants. Nice C cup but no belly, waist, or thigh fat at all.

Old 02-02-2019, 05:41 PM

4,001 posts, read 3,261,035 times
To harp on the basic theme: I think Dallas has the best looking women, at least central Dallas, and to some extent the wealthy burbs.

I much prefer the girls in Houston though. More down to earth and less "done up." I'm a more casual tshirt and jeans sort of guy and prefer women who are less narcissistic and go with the flow.

UT aside I don't like the look of the average Austin girl. Too much "Fake causal" In my opinion the city is just as image conscious as Dallas, it just manifests itself differently. Usually (though not always) im not a huge fan of all the body piercings and tattoos. I absolutely can't stand septum piercings, to the point where I don't care how good looking or fun you are, if you have one it's a total deal breaker.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
There are more fit women in Dallas than Houston that's for sure. It seems the only thing to do in Houston is go out to eat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasurevalley92 View Post
I much prefer the girls in Houston though. More down to earth and less "done up." I'm a more casual tshirt and jeans sort of guy and prefer women who are less narcissistic and go with the flow.

What's going on in Houston? Many Dallas residents feel that Houston has a better dating/mating scene because the female attitudes are better there. I don't mind "done up" women, but I mind women having bad attitudes. Is the trade off in Houston worse looking women for a better attitude?

Old 02-03-2019, 12:31 AM

502 posts, read 391,453 times
Is San Antonio really that bad?

Old 02-03-2019, 12:59 AM

36 posts, read 34,636 times
hmmm I can say RGV, Eagle Pass, Uvalde, Crystal City type, has the loosest women
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas