Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,450,122 times

Advertisements

Texas is not a great place for good looking women. If I had to pick a city it would be Austin, hands down. But it's not even close to cities like Boise ID or Denver CO. Texas is a huge dissapointment in hot chicks per capita much like CA is these days : (

Old 03-04-2013, 11:12 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,330,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
Texas is not a great place for good looking women. If I had to pick a city it would be Austin, hands down. But it's not even close to cities like Boise ID or Denver CO. Texas is a huge dissapointment in hot chicks per capita much like CA is these days : (
No offense, but I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet that you're in the minority with this one.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 AM

5,263 posts, read 6,399,224 times
Quote:
But it's not even close to cities like Boise ID or Denver CO.
I've been to Boise a few times. If you think the women there are attractive, it's safe to say that the long square faces of the Adams Family combined with unshaven leg hair is your thing. Not judging, we all like different things; just pointing that out.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:14 PM

1 posts, read 26,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvalle_mayne View Post
Probably Dallas but I was in L.A. for a while and sorry L.A. has by far the hottest. A hot Texas woman is pretty much average in California. L.A. is also ranked 5th in the world of having the hottest women in the world. Don't think Dallas is even in the top 10.
I recently moved from Dallas to LA. If you work in the modeling/acting industry, a hot Texas woman is average in LA because hot women go to LA from other states (the women born here are straight out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie) to make it in modeling/acting.

Once you leave the modeling/acting industry, there is no comparison. I've lived in or went to college in 5 highly populated states (all but one makes the top 10 list for most beautiful women). Overall, Dallas ranks 1/5 for looks and 1/5 for personality. LA ranks 4/5 for looks and 5/5 for personality.

Most of the people in LA shouldn't even be considered human. 90% of them seem like zombies. I can't wait to go back to Texas.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:41 PM

2,930 posts, read 5,269,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
What???

Denver CO does have some hot chicks. I actually dated one of them.

But overall, it doesn't come close to the number of hot chicks i've seen in Dallas and Houston. I can't talk on Boise because I've never been there, but I seem to see more swag coming out of the women in the two Texas cities than any those places you mention, except maybe California.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:07 AM

2 posts, read 49,111 times
Texas women are smoking hands down when you to areas with average income people. Thy don't need plastic surgery or face lifts to be hot. They're born hot! I am originally from Pennsylvania and been around the country a lot due to military.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:10 AM

2 posts, read 49,111 times
When your around average people in any area, not rich areas in LA where surgery and facelifts are common, Texas blows away every place! Been in the military for 20 years, traveled the country quite a bit. Texas is number 1!

Old 09-01-2014, 05:19 AM

10 posts, read 36,688 times
Lol what kind of funny thread it is but i've no shame to say that every single women is Hot

Old 09-01-2014, 07:40 AM

4,726 posts, read 11,974,466 times
The weather in Texas tends to be quite hot from May through September, so most women you will find in the state, outdoors or in an unairconditioned building (perish the thought!) will typically be quite hot themselves. Also, when driving around doing errands, the interior of your car often won't cool off before the next stop and then heats up to frying temperatures while it sits in the blazing parking lot for 10 or 15 minutes, so many of the women driving around during the summer months will be extremely hot, as well. This is, of course, equally true of men in Texas -- lots of hot men from late Spring to at least the autumnal equinox. So basically the state is full of hotties, but it's a seasonal phenomenon.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:27 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,004,423 times
Houston and Austin have the most attractive women, hands down. But the State is known for having the best looking women in the country, period.

I've been in LA for years and while the women are beautiful here, they don't compare to the women of Texas. I love the diversity of Latina, black and country girls.

The only notch against some Texas women and in favor of Cali girls is the style. LA women are way more stylish. I was always turned off a bit by the frosted hair in an old 90s haircut some of the girls still do there. The turquoise jewelry and cross t-shirts, torn up jeans and boots. It always looked a bit tacky to me. Not all of it did, just some of it looked gaudy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas