Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 10:54 PM

100 posts, read 446,419 times

Advertisements

Probably Dallas but I was in L.A. for a while and sorry L.A. has by far the hottest. A hot Texas woman is pretty much average in California. L.A. is also ranked 5th in the world of having the hottest women in the world. Don't think Dallas is even in the top 10.

Old 08-31-2008, 11:01 PM

120 posts, read 461,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewEra View Post
reported for racism

Reported for spam

How did you like that?
.....and can I have some of the glue your sniffing because I would like to see the racism in that statement as well.

I think that Austin has the prettiest girls because of the university.

Old 08-31-2008, 11:48 PM

957 posts, read 3,351,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewEra View Post
reported for racism
Are you out of your freaking mind?!! Diversity was at the top of my list, so how the hell is that racism?! How about you are a racist if you like one group of people/women only!

Last edited by LookingtoLeave; 09-01-2008 at 12:16 AM..

Old 08-31-2008, 11:49 PM

957 posts, read 3,351,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickmystir700 View Post
Reported for spam

How did you like that?
.....and can I have some of the glue your sniffing because I would like to see the racism in that statement as well.

I think that Austin has the prettiest girls because of the university.
Thank you Trickmystir (and others) for recognizing the ignorance of my post being called racist. I would have to assume that someone is just pissed b/c San Antonio was at the top of their list for hot women and I said many in SA were sloppy-not hispanic, black, white, asian, etc. but simply sloppy. I lived their for 29 years, I would know.

Last edited by LookingtoLeave; 09-01-2008 at 12:16 AM..

Old 09-01-2008, 12:28 AM

3,494 posts, read 14,379,117 times
well if you like the 100 percent surgically enhanced pamela anderson lee look.
but for natural beauties (with just a tad of augmentation...well hayull, everything is bigger and better in texas, so we like our plastic surgery here too), Texas got LA beat.
go to any rodeo and watch some of the girls/women who barrel race and you will find that their natural beauty is way more beautiful than your typical L.A. woman. remember, anyone can buy a "perfect" face or model body. all it takes is money. so, sure, women in LA have more expendable income. so they can buy that playboy bunny look. its too easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvalle_mayne View Post
Probably Dallas but I was in L.A. for a while and sorry L.A. has by far the hottest. A hot Texas woman is pretty much average in California. L.A. is also ranked 5th in the world of having the hottest women in the world. Don't think Dallas is even in the top 10.

Last edited by NOTAM; 09-01-2008 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: add

Old 09-01-2008, 12:31 AM

notice how that poster has not come back on to EXPLAIN him or herself??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingtoLeave View Post
Are you out of your freaking mind?!! Diversity was at the top of my list, so how the hell is that racism?! How about you are a racist if you like one group of people/women only!

Old 09-01-2008, 07:18 AM

160 posts, read 638,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellestaroftexas View Post
well if you like the 100 percent surgically enhanced pamela anderson lee look.
but for natural beauties (with just a tad of augmentation...well hayull, everything is bigger and better in texas, so we like our plastic surgery here too), Texas got LA beat.
go to any rodeo and watch some of the girls/women who barrel race and you will find that their natural beauty is way more beautiful than your typical L.A. woman. remember, anyone can buy a "perfect" face or model body. all it takes is money. so, sure, women in LA have more expendable income. so they can buy that playboy bunny look. its too easy.
While certain areas of the female form look much better with ample endowment, I can not agree on the plastic surgery portion. Give me a 100% natural Texas woman any day of the week over a 99% artificial California woman. The curvature size does not belong if it is not natural looking and is a water balloon shaped bag attatched to the skin.

As far as to which city has the greatest number of our state's best asset, it's all in what the person looking is after. Different strokes for different folks.

Old 09-01-2008, 09:43 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,275,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingHome2TX View Post
While certain areas of the female form look much better with ample endowment, I can not agree on the plastic surgery portion. Give me a 100% natural Texas woman any day of the week over a 99% artificial California woman. The curvature size does not belong if it is not natural looking and is a water balloon shaped bag attatched to the skin.

As far as to which city has the greatest number of our state's best asset, it's all in what the person looking is after. Different strokes for different folks.
Not everyone in CA has a fake body. I have tons of friends and family out there and no one is plastic. They're true blue all the way, even when it comes to friendship. There is no back stabbing among them. Of course, I'm only referring to a handful of people comparing those I know to those of which you're speaking, but I believe those of which you speak pretty much consists of only a handful of people as well. Unless someone has lived in both states, it really isn't a fair judgment to make.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:30 AM

160 posts, read 638,328 times
I would pick a 100% natural Californian woman over a 99% natural Texas woman, as well. The example wasn't meant to imply that the vast majority of Californian women were fake, nor that there aren't any altered Texas women.

If anything, it's meant to imply that I have a general level of disgust with our society falling into a trap that the Playboy Bunny type women are the only acceptable form of beauty. And if artificial breasts, tummy tucks, facelifts and the like are considered the only attractive physical quality of a woman, then sign me up for being attracted to "ugly" women.

Once again, I stress that everyone has different tastes, and this makes it hard to determine which city in Texas has the most "hot" women. We can only judge the finite, absolutes in life. Subjective subjects like this are impossible to determine.

For example, I like fair skinned, freckled, green-eyed redheads that are naturally well endowed. The least likely place I would find this type of woman is probably in Brownsville. Just as someone who is attracted to Asian women would probably be best suited to look outside of San Angelo, for example.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:30 AM

well said, thank you.
that trend has gotten way out of control, and when it gets so widely used that it becomes a societal norm, and teenagers start begging for it so they can meet the "new standard", i feel it has gotten waaaaaaaaay out of control, and where is the end to this? if this doesnt turn around soon, with people starting to think like you with a "general level of disgust", no one will be able to be feel accepted the way they were "born" and will feel obligated to have surgical interventions to change this or that.
i have fallen into this trap too, so who am i to speak, but as i have gotten older (in my 40s), i feel more of a need for men to be attracted to the person inside instead of external things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingHome2TX View Post
I would pick a 100% natural Californian woman over a 99% natural Texas woman, as well. The example wasn't meant to imply that the vast majority of Californian women were fake, nor that there aren't any altered Texas women.

If anything, it's meant to imply that I have a general level of disgust with our society falling into a trap that the Playboy Bunny type women are the only acceptable form of beauty. And if artificial breasts, tummy tucks, facelifts and the like are considered the only attractive physical quality of a woman, then sign me up for being attracted to "ugly" women.

Once again, I stress that everyone has different tastes, and this makes it hard to determine which city in Texas has the most "hot" women. We can only judge the finite, absolutes in life. Subjective subjects like this are impossible to determine.

For example, I like fair skinned, freckled, green-eyed redheads that are naturally well endowed. The least likely place I would find this type of woman is probably in Brownsville. Just as someone who is attracted to Asian women would probably be best suited to look outside of San Angelo, for example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas