Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2017, 06:28 PM

4 posts, read 3,164 times

Advertisements

If women had the first idea how to flirt in Toronto, things would go a lot better for everyone.

Same applies to the men, I'm sure.

Imagine if BOTH sexes had a clue. Then we'd have something.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:54 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,729,878 times
Default It is you .....

The highlight of my night was watching seriously clueless men continually try and hit on this hot lesbian couple. These women where making out and all over each other all night.....not like holding hands .... like deep throat passionate there is no one else in the world but you and me making out.

Despite this men kept on hitting on them. It was like watching birds fly in to a glass wall at high speed over and over again. Then after they got brushed off by the hot lesbians they deflected to the runner up I guess ... the not as hot married woman wearing a very very obvious wedding and engagement rings. If you don't see over 2 carts of diamonds on a womam's wedding finger and won't get that if 2 women are all over each other they are likely together/ lesbians ... you are single likely because your an idiot lol. It is not them it is you lol.

Last edited by klmrocks; 08-09-2017 at 10:06 PM..

Old 08-09-2017, 10:38 PM

10,635 posts, read 16,713,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
The highlight of my night was watching seriously clueless men continually try and hit on this hot lesbian couple. These women where making out and all over each other all night.....not like holding hands .... like deep throat passionate there is no one else in the world but you and me making out.

Despite this men kept on hitting on them. It was like watching birds fly in to a glass wall at high speed over and over again. Then after they got brushed off by the hot lesbians they deflected to the runner up I guess ... the not as hot married woman wearing a very very obvious wedding and engagement rings. If you don't see over 2 carts of diamonds on a womam's wedding finger and won't get that if 2 women are all over each other they are likely together/ lesbians ... you are single likely because your an idiot lol. It is not them it is you lol.
Sorry, I can't stop laughing... this is the funniest post I've seen in a long time

Old 08-10-2017, 07:29 AM

Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneb78 View Post
Sorry, I can't stop laughing... this is the funniest post I've seen in a long time
My jaw was dropping. I was so shocked that people could be that clueless. The crowd is 1/2 women!!!! How is it possible that the lesbian couple and the married person are the ones you approach?

Old 08-11-2017, 10:19 AM

1 posts, read 926 times
Hey KLMrocks is there a way I can contact you such as gmail or anything else?

Old 08-11-2017, 11:11 AM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTO View Post
Hey KLMrocks is there a way I can contact you such as gmail or anything else?
Looks like I might be getting told off again !

In the big picture maybe it is better to be hated then not noticed at all ... or not ?

Old 08-17-2017, 08:19 AM

5,900 posts, read 6,109,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
My jaw was dropping. I was so shocked that people could be that clueless. The crowd is 1/2 women!!!! How is it possible that the lesbian couple and the married person are the ones you approach?
Maybe they were trying to show a third woman that they're confident and unafraid of being rejected?

Old 08-17-2017, 12:14 PM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by memph View Post
Maybe they were trying to show a third woman that they're confident and unafraid of being rejected?
I doubt it. I seriously was actually really taken back by the guys approaching the lesbian couple. REALLY REALLY disrespectful! You would have to be really really dense not to see that they were a couple. It was crazy obvious. They were not holding hands or just standing close, they where in each other's arms and hard core making out. For a heterosexaul person it would be like another guy walking up to your girl freind and trying to pick her up. I am sure that would not be taken well. I am serious starting to believe many of the people that are really really over the top complaining about this stuff are the issue. Many people are just really bad at picking up on social cues.

Not everyone is going to like you. It does not matter what you look like or if you are approaching someone just to be freinds or in a romantic way. Not sure why this is a surprise to anyone.

Regardless it was just really really funny. Also I was not the 3rd women in that situation and don't like being the runner up !

Men that do this kill me. If a women sees you hitting on another women first.... then you approach her ... it is actually insulting. It is like you are working your way down. I doubt that the city is so low on women that single men need to pursue lesbians and married women.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:00 PM

47 posts, read 38,511 times
You've got it good believe me. I'm of similiar age as the opening poster, and I live in the Uk.

I've had one British girlfriend and I don't think i'm bad looking! Women here tend to look for the 11/10 (I blame selfie culture and Instagram) as such it's hard to stand out. All my girlfriends have been foreign. Actually I have more success on vacation in the US for two weeks than say, 8 years in the Uk. I've walked down streets in the US and women have tried to talk to me. Women that would never look at me twice in the UK. I think some countries are just more socialable than others and people don't care too much about being rejected or are more confident to casually talk and don't care if it comes to nothing. Brits are more reserved and live in fear or being seen as stalkerish for talking to a stranger or coming across as creepy.

I think I could get a date online in Canada or the US fairly quickly but I couldn't buy one in the Uk haha.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:59 PM

Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addzz View Post
You've got it good believe me. I'm of similiar age as the opening poster, and I live in the Uk.

I've had one British girlfriend and I don't think i'm bad looking! Women here tend to look for the 11/10 (I blame selfie culture and Instagram) as such it's hard to stand out. All my girlfriends have been foreign. Actually I have more success on vacation in the US for two weeks than say, 8 years in the Uk. I've walked down streets in the US and women have tried to talk to me. Women that would never look at me twice in the UK. I think some countries are just more socialable than others and people don't care too much about being rejected or are more confident to casually talk and don't care if it comes to nothing. Brits are more reserved and live in fear or being seen as stalkerish for talking to a stranger or coming across as creepy.

I think I could get a date online in Canada or the US fairly quickly but I couldn't buy one in the Uk haha.
I think when travelling you become a novelty. Also peoole know that if they make a fool of themselves you might not be around as long to remind them of that. Lots of peole are looking for somene different because they are tired of the people they encounter every day. It might be a placebo effect. Men and womem are not all that different... but tiby differences might trick people in to thinking so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto