Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2013, 11:10 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,560,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Living in Phoenix, I can say that nobody would consider wearing socks in June unless they have a strict dress code at work (or if they were trying to cover up a murder!)...we've already had a couple 100 degree days this year

Nurmi reclined in his chair and objected a few times. I can't imagine what he plans to do tomorrow. Maybe he'll just replay the sex tape on a loop.

hahaha!! that's funny fruitlassie.....on 2nd thought, it might work.....

Old 05-02-2013, 11:46 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
HNL's turned this trial into a 4 ring circus complete with all the side shows.
Yep, tonight they had two musicians on, one of whom wrote a song about Jodi. I had to change channels for a while, this thing has gotten way beyond silly. They are milking this case for everything they can wring out of it.

Don

Old 05-03-2013, 01:29 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,339,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Snowchaser ... there is someone that posts each days video complete on YouTube ... croakerqueen123 ...
the videos are up now starting with Jury Instructions by Judge and the Closing Arguments Part 1, 2 & 3 ... at the top recent uploads she did download tonight.

croakerqueen123 - YouTube

She has posted every day of the trial.
Oh thank you so much CarolinaWomen!! You are a life saver!!!

Old 05-03-2013, 01:37 AM

Quote:
HNL's turned this trial into a 4 ring circus complete with all the side shows.
Isn't that the truth! HLN is making me really dislike all my old Court TV favs like Vinnie P.and Nancy Grace, Lisa Bloom, I can't believe Beth Karas works for HLN she is my absolute favorite reporter who still is fair and not into theatrics.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:19 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
If the judge had the trial Monday thru Friday 9:00 until 5:00 with two breaks and a lunch break it would have been over long before now. I am so glad Nurmi stayed in his chair today or they would have been there until in the morning the way he rambles on so slow.

Juan nailed it today!
I used to think that also...why only four days a week?

I am on a jury right now in a serious criminal case. The judge said it may last three weeks. We just got through the first week, and let me tell you, it is exhausting! I would never have thought so, but I have to really listen and concentrate on the witnesses, etc., by the time I get home I barely have enough energy to make dinner for myself. This trial, although very serious, is not nearly as intense as the arias case.

And, I agree! Juan is fantastic! He will still get the last word today, after the defense closing.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:27 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Motive inferred, definitely.... but not proven with direct evidence... no note, no life insurance policy, no ultimatums...
Only Jodi's bloody palmprint mixed with Travis' blood on the wall...

Old 05-03-2013, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Yes ... look at the top .... CLICK ON MY SETTINGS .... down the left side scroll down to SETTINGS & OPTIONS ... you will see EDIT IGNORE LIST .... just type name in the user name of the poster you want to IGNORE.
Thank you again CarolinaWoman! I knew there had to be something like that here as there is on most message boards nowadays!

Old 05-03-2013, 08:01 AM

1,257 posts, read 4,577,060 times
Quote:
I would like to see a segment like that!! I would also like to see Jinkasaurus with her own show. Jean sticks to facts of the trial instead of inserting herself into the story every chance she gets like Nancy and Jane Velez Mitchell do.

I'm concerned that when the jury comes back with less than 1st degree, Nancy will have an aneurysm!!
Yes. I have totally changed my view about Jane Velez Mitchell since HLN carried the trial.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:54 AM

I was screaming my head off during the Casey Anthony trial about HLN it seems they were all one sided and just about being all loud and obnoxious. And I thought they totally disrespected that little girl by treating it like a circus and I vowed to never watch again. Well I stayed true to my words until my friend was over one day over the Holidays and was talking about this Jodi Aries trial I had never heard of it before and I started watching just a little of the trial when I got the chance. It only took a week to stop watching it because of Jodi and just the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth...I just watch now here and there and still feel the same way as I did 2 years ago. HLN will just keep going from trial to trial making them a circus totally the opposite of how CourtTv was! Oh how I miss those days!! I remember sick days from school would be spent watching LIVE cases or those 2 hour blocks with lawyers that were not screaming over each other explain how law worked..it would be on from 8am to 6 pm. It was like that as far as I can remember in 2002 even. I guess they just did not get enough viewers. Sorry for the rambling long post I am very sentimental!

Old 05-03-2013, 01:08 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,168,383 times
There's an older man in the front row of the gallery who keeps nodding off...I am sure he's not the only one struggling to stay awake. Nurmi is so predictable...what a disgusting man he is (inside and out), but I did laugh when he said even he doesn't like Jodi 9 days out of 10. Juan is going to wipe the floor with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime