Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2016, 02:43 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,324,301 times

Advertisements

The husband's statement.... bwaaahaaaahaaaa! Oh, the drama!

Old 11-29-2016, 02:52 PM

131 posts, read 160,686 times
On Reddit discussion about this it says "sub human " is a well used Nazi/Aryan term. I wouldn't know, but if true well maybe those rumors are true. I don't know anyone personally who uses that term. It was noted since it was part of the husband's speech.

Old 11-29-2016, 03:17 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,118,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I was able to dig up a lot of stuff (under the name Sherri Graeff, her maiden name) related to her being a skinhead and posting racist blogs about being a white supremacist and how her father was always standing up to the Latinos.

When her husband gave a statement, he himself said, "Rumors, assumptions, lies, and hate have been both exhausting and disgusting. Those people should be ashamed of their malicious, sub human behavior." subhuman? Isn't that what white supremacists call others?

She also apparently lied about an altercation with a gang of Latinos that supposedly came into her father's pizza store and beat her.

Take this with a grain of salt, of course:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarkMyWords...her_abduction/

https://web.archive.org/web/20071030...03/060101.html

It's entertaining if nothing else.
That was some fascinating reading.

Old 11-29-2016, 03:43 PM

2,007 posts, read 2,906,765 times
I think she only weighed 100 to begin with (isn't that what the missing persons poster said?) so 87 is not a stretch. And another thing I'm confused about - wasn't there some news story about the husband getting to her first before the police? if so, where? On the side of the road? the police station?

Old 11-29-2016, 04:30 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,447,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbird View Post
The husband's statement.... bwaaahaaaahaaaa! Oh, the drama!

Seems a little odd that he went to such lengths to address the suspicions being raised.

Also, that he went into such detail on his wife's injuries if they want privacy.

But, that's like saying someone shows too much or too little emotion when they are interviewed.

So not sure what it means if anything.

Old 11-29-2016, 04:36 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,447,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Very strange how the kidnappers were Hispanic women who simply dropped her off without harming her.

Something's fishy and it ain't the tacos.

Ten bucks says she had an affair, called her husband to let him know she was coming home, and he beat the crap out of her.

Maybe, but as he described her injuries, most of them sounded old not fresh. Wouldn't medical professionals and law enforcement recognize the difference?

Perhaps he had an affair with some crazy woman who got into a confrontation with the wife or was determined to eliminate the wife.

Old 11-29-2016, 05:20 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,177,453 times
This alleged kidnapping "story" is extremely suspicious, and full of holes. I doubt this actually happened. It wouldn't be the first time that someone faked being kidnapped/abducted for financial gain and/or for the purposes of deception.

If this is indeed fake, hopefully the truth will come out & these charlatans will be exposed. It makes me sick when I hear about people who have lied about something this serious.

Old 11-29-2016, 05:42 PM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,342,968 times
Wow, tried and found guilty before all the facts come out. If this was all fake, I hope it does come out. If it turns out it's not, I hope it does get proven without a shadow of doubt because there are those that like to think the worst of people and won't believe otherwise.

Old 11-29-2016, 06:37 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,700,733 times
A lot does not add up in this whole story. Why would two WOMEN kidnap her and then not seek any money ? This reminds me of the stories some people make up about "some black guy robbing them" simply because it sounds believable .

I bet the bottom falls out of this little tale pretty soon.

Old 11-29-2016, 06:43 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,177,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
Wow, tried and found guilty before all the facts come out. If this was all fake, I hope it does come out. If it turns out it's not, I hope it does get proven without a shadow of doubt because there are those that like to think the worst of people and won't believe otherwise.
Again, there are a lot of holes in the story. If this actually happened the way they said it happened, there would be consistency here & a lot more proof. As it stands, there are a lot of unanswered questions & inconsistencies throughout the "tale". And, the woman who was allegedly kidnapped has already been proven to have lied about a previous "incident".

It's obvious this woman and her husband are both P.O.S.'s and liars. If you're gullible enough to believe their story, I've got a bridge in California to sell you This country is full of sheep who will believe anything anyone tells them and/or anything they read/hear on the news.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 11-29-2016 at 07:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime