Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2011, 06:28 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,187,756 times

Advertisements

First time I saw Haley turn in a half way decent performance but who CAN'T do "house" dramatically?

At least she kept her screeching and growling to a minimum...nasty personality...dirty uncontrolled mouth , awkward movements...

Hope she's the next to go...

As usual, the guests were no where near as good as the contestants...Antibellum? Whatever! BoRRRRRing......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 06:45 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,720,784 times
I knew Jacob was the one to go and it was about time. IMO Lauren should be the next to go..I don't think she is ready or mature enough to deal with the big picture yet.

For some reason that song J-Lo sang last night reminds me of a song Shakira did.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:55 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,690,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
I watched Ellen today and got to see another brilliant performance with Casey and it was right before that Ellen told Casey that he'd get to perform with Jack Black.

I don't see it as a match but I'm sure it will be entertaining.
I am not watching Idol, but did see Casey's performance, LOVE it and him!!! I will watch the finale just to see him perform and Aerosmith!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nea1; 05-06-2011 at 07:28 AM..

Old 05-06-2011, 07:04 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,412,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I don't watch AI to see the Jlo show. She is not my favorite performer, and I can't really understand all the hype she is getting. Yes, she is a very attractive woman, but I still don't watch the show for her.
It was probably written into her AI contract that she gets to use airtime to promote herself. Same with Steven.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:16 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,381,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I am not watching Idol, but did see Casey's performance, LOVE it and him!!! I will watch the finale just to see him and Aerosmith!!!!!!!
Ummm James is supposed to sing with ST/Aerosmith, Casey will be singing with Jack Black.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:23 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,381,238 times
So did anyone catch the Scotty comment about being 1/4 Puerto Rican??? Ryan looked a little stunned like Scotty was making a politically incorrect joke. He's talked about his love for his gran several times and she was at the show last night and he pointed her out. I'll bet Jlo loved it. I thought it was reall cute, he really does honor his family. Pretty cool Scotty's got a little salsa goin' on. I also thought it was brave of him to tell Ryan NO...he's a good kid with loads of tallent and I hope he goes far.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:26 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,690,177 times
Quote:
Ummm James is supposed to sing with ST/Aerosmith, Casey will be singing with Jack Black.
Yes I know, I meant I would tune in to see him........ And Aerosmith.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:02 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,187,756 times
Quote:
So did anyone catch the Scotty comment about being 1/4 Puerto Rican??? Ryan looked a little stunned like Scotty was making a politically incorrect joke. He's talked about his love for his gran several times and she was at the show last night and he pointed her out. I'll bet Jlo loved it. I thought it was reall cute, he really does honor his family. Pretty cool Scotty's got a little salsa goin' on. I also thought it was brave of him to tell Ryan NO...he's a good kid with loads of tallent and I hope he goes far.
Ya, Scotty doesn't have to worry about winning AI.....he'll do great without it.

I liked it, too, when he said "No" to Ryan's stupid request...kid's got character along with a world of talent!!!

Old 05-06-2011, 08:21 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,042 times
Very thankful Jacob is gone, but he was making me laugh in that cooking challenge. They all were except Haley. She seems so full of herself. I can hope all I want she will go next, but I think its pretty obvious now she will more than likely be the winner of this which pisses me off. So fixed.

I felt awful for James standing there, so upset and clutching his cross necklace. Then Lauren broke my heart. I don't think she was going for sympathy nor do I think she feels she is going to win this, she was so nervous and that can make anyone cry, lots of pressure and I cry when I am stressed out too. And for gods sake can everyone stop calling her a "Tammy Faye wannabe"!!!!???? AGAIN, she is not trying to be a preacher, nor is she doing her own makeup. She is a beautiful young girl with a big heart and a dream. Give her a break.

Scotty was great to tell Ryan no. Loved it. Good kid.

And Gimme... back not front, and hair and face and arms and thighs. *sigh*

And why is no one commenting on Randy's wardrobe? His blue Michael Jackson Beat It jacket last night was killing me. And it certainly didn't do him any favors in the flattering department. He looked like a stuffed blue sausage with zippers.

Jennifer's pants were awful, but damn I would kill for that skin, hair and flat tummy after having kids. She is beautiful. Her secret is that she has the money to keep it up and get facials and lipo on that tummy, and have a personal trainer. But who cares? She looks incredible.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:26 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,269,782 times
Lady GaGa to mentor final four next week. Fantastic.

Lady Gaga American Idol Top 4 | PopWatch | EW.com

Check out GaGa's piano version of Poker Face.

Sorry, didn't notice this had previously bee posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV