Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 10:31 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,473,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
I don't know, man, it didn't look that appetizing.
I looked for Bubba's Chicken Wing Dip tonite (or something like that, I was unsure of the name but knew the packaging) and our Publix didnt have it either - I may try the larger local Publix tomorrow to see if they sell it, wish they sold it in smaller packages so if you dont like it, you're not stuck w/ it - but tryng 1 container is doable but Im not traipsing too far off the beaten path to get it - will let you know if I do and if not, oh well -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 05:51 PM

1,436 posts, read 1,891,607 times
This show is okay, but I really don't like watching people laugh at others.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,473,125 times
I like when they have updates on how the products are selling but they dont do it all that often. I did find the Bubba's Chicken Wing dip in a different Publix - they had 2 different kinds - am holding off buying it right now though, hate to spend $8 if I dont like it (which would depend how spicy it is), I wish they sold it in smaller containers or gave out samples - I think it's also sold at some Walgreens but most here dont have refrig. sections - but if it's still on the shelves around the holidays, I'll buy it, probably someone will eat it, lol. (I also wish they'd come out w/ a lite recipe of it but Im sure that won't happen - or will be a long way off).

Old 10-11-2012, 03:40 PM

11,519 posts, read 14,736,299 times
I like the show. Their personalities are hyped up for TV ratings. Even the Money Man, forgot his name, is probably a teddy bear at home.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM

18,968 posts, read 11,661,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
I like the show. Their personalities are hyped up for TV ratings. Even the Money Man, forgot his name, is probably a teddy bear at home.
LOL I forget his real name, too - I just think of him as Mr Wonderful

Old 10-11-2012, 03:48 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,893,697 times
Could "Shark Tank" jump the shark?

Old 10-12-2012, 05:19 PM

18,968 posts, read 11,661,439 times
Here we go - new episode airs tonight at 8pm est

Oh man - the waffle guy. I loved Robert's reaction - is dry part of the taste?

Last edited by toosie; 10-12-2012 at 06:25 PM..

Old 10-12-2012, 10:50 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,856,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
I believe his name is Kevin O'Leary. It's really hard for me to believe that he's such an ass in real life, but apparently, I read that he really is. lol.

I could watch that show every day, it's definitely my addiction. My favorite shark is Mark Cuban, I just love his business sense...Being that I own a small business, I treat the show as a learning experience.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:57 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,856,774 times
Did anyone see how much the Sharks laughed when this lady was talking about the "Spatty and Spatty Daddy?". I never saw them laughing so hard at the "Spatty Daddy" name...lol. She was a sweetheart though, very polite - I do hope is successful with Spatty Daddy.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:02 PM

44,456 posts, read 20,219,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Here we go - new episode airs tonight at 8pm est

Oh man - the waffle guy. I loved Robert's reaction - is dry part of the taste?
I got a charge out of that, too, toosie. Too funny! The looks on their faces when they ate the waffles was priceless.

The father and son who had the spray dietary supplements had an interesting idea. I can see that becoming a real danger, though, because it would be so easy to take too much of the stuff. With pills, at least you take one pill and put the bottle back on the shelf. But with the squirt bottle, I think it would be too tempting for a lot of people to squirt it several times instead of just once because it seems harmless, as though one squirt really isn't enough. It would be awfully easy to take way too much of the supplement that way. They were definitely onto something that's marketable, though. Did you noticd how many times the Sharks were squirting the energy spray into their mouths?

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV