Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2013, 10:25 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,282,193 times

Advertisements

When you think about it there aren't that many likely candidates.....yet? I wonder if we have met the killer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 11:14 AM

891 posts, read 2,460,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Haven't read all the posts, but . . .

My money's on the priest/minister who runs the shelter for kids being the killer.

Unless it's been so obvious because he's a red herring.

Well after the latest episode - July 7th, that is certainly what they want us to believe. So that surely means he is not the killer.

How many more episodes are there?

Old 07-08-2013, 11:10 PM

6,903 posts, read 7,672,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BU191433 View Post
How many more episodes are there?
That's exactly what I wanted to know! It would make a difference in guessing the killer.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:13 PM

19,360 posts, read 16,915,378 times

Old 07-09-2013, 10:11 AM

295 posts, read 360,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
On the other hand, I don't suspect the Priest/Minister anymore - he's too obvious. He'll probably turn out to be a pervert of some kind, but not the mass murderer.

So now I've decided to bet a nickel that the guard played by Aaron Douglas is the serial killer. There's got to be a reason he's in that seemingly small part.

Time will tell!
I think you're on to something. In fact, wasn't Hill able to commit suicide in his cell because Aaron Douglas disappeared to take care of his baby?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:26 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,225,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Gibson LP View Post
I think you're on to something. In fact, wasn't Hill able to commit suicide in his cell because Aaron Douglas disappeared to take care of his baby?
I thought that was the other guards fault, Hugh Dillon's character, it seemed like he didn't show for his shift because of wife issues or something since he reacted to Ray's comments.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:43 PM

Down to three episodes left and the suspects just aren't popping out here. Since Pastor Mike has been eliminated, there's only three I can think of as possibilities. Joe Mills is the closest possibility for me. It still hasn't been revealed why he had Kallie's phone. That burns me up. I hate when writers lead the viewer up to something and then drop it without any explanation.

And what happened to Seward's son who's been making those drawings? That whole thing is confusing too.

I was a little worried about Gabe (the prison guard). I thought for a moment he was going to sit down with Becker's wife. I'm glad he didn't but I still don't know if that whole storyline is crucial to the plot or just another sideline to the show.

Whoever it is, he's after Bullet now and he has a car so it can't be one of the street kids.

It's a compelling show but tends to leave too many dangling storylines. They did that last season with the one about Rosie, too. Frustrating!

Old 07-14-2013, 11:43 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,177,557 times
If I had to guess right now, I'd say Seward's dad didn't turn up last episode for nothing. But there's sketchy stuff going on with the prison guards too. And then we have that whole subplot with the sleazy motel, Joe Mills, etc. Plus it seemed like Linden's boytoy was getting a little stalkerish last episode...(doesn't she have enough problems?) Hopefully, most of the loose ends will be tied up...I will say that overall, this season's not nearly the mess that S2 was.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:16 AM

I don't know if either of the guards are the killer but it wouldn't surprise me. Good point about Seward's, father. Just might be him, too.

The show is going to have to move fairly quickly now if they plan on revealing the killer, finding Kallie and freeing Seward. I agree about S2. It was just too long and full of needless subplots. The writers have learned their lesson, I think (I hope)

Old 07-15-2013, 07:48 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,850,027 times
Maybe because I watched the first seasons on Netflix, but this season I just can't get into. Too much going on, and just not able to get into like the last few seasons
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV