Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2011, 07:00 PM

5,547 posts, read 7,144,725 times

Advertisements

While watching BBAD I heard Rachel tell Jordan that she would do "Survivor"

Can you imaging her on the island: "nobody is coming between me and my coconuts"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 08:02 PM

4,246 posts, read 12,046,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
At this point, if Rachel and Adam were the last two, I'd give the money to Rachel and I NEVER thought I'd say that! I give Rachel a bit of credit for taking care of Jordan and pulling her away when jordan was going off on Manlley.

If you watch BBAD, you see that BB really edits the show to make it seem the way they want it to seem. I know all shows do this so the reality shows aren't all reality. However, maybe Rachel isn't as bad as she comes across but BB editors make her seem so much worse than she really is.

I sure hope Rachel or Jordan win the POV!

Vicki

NO WAY!!!!! Rachel is horrible. The only reason why she ever made it is because of a male partner. She has zero game. Guys have to help her. The other 2 played the game the right way. You don't go make enemies, you play every side and SHELLY (sp?) did. Rachel and her dumb boyfriend can go get bent along with the oh so nice jordan and meat head.

And for god sakes girls, stop crying like little kids. They left the show. They did not die in a freak accident and you're left all alone by yourself.

I hope RJ go down in flames. And if Rachel comes back on another season please have a paper bag for her. Nice body but man her face can make a man go limp.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:16 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,886,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
NO WAY!!!!! Rachel is horrible. The only reason why she ever made it is because of a male partner. She has zero game. Guys have to help her. The other 2 played the game the right way. You don't go make enemies, you play every side and SHELLY (sp?) did. Rachel and her dumb boyfriend can go get bent along with the oh so nice jordan and meat head.

And for god sakes girls, stop crying like little kids. They left the show. They did not die in a freak accident and you're left all alone by yourself.

I hope RJ go down in flames. And if Rachel comes back on another season please have a paper bag for her. Nice body but man her face can make a man go limp.
lol, I agree with you 100%.

Old 08-30-2011, 03:14 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,491,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
"But it's what Crappy would have wanted!"

Old 08-30-2011, 07:15 AM

2,945 posts, read 5,004,390 times
These hypocrites are a mess!

Jordan and Kalia talking about Daniele.

Jordan: "If it didn't go her (Dani's) way, then got mad. Everyone loves her..that was her thinking. As it went on, I lost respect for her. If things didn't go her way, then she was rude."

No, that's the you, Jeff, Rachel and Brendon's MO. When things didn't go YOUR way you get made and rude.

Does Jordan not remember her getting in Shelly's face after Jeff's eviction. Aren't you calling the kettle black you country fried, dumb bunny?

I wish at the end these people find out JUST how awful people felt this season was and how much Jordan and Jeff were really a biotch and a$$hole and not the sweet and pie people everyone thought they were.

I feel bad for Shelly. She HAS been manipulating everyone but that's HOW you play the game. This is like the first season EVER where these people get real bent out of shape about people REALLY playing the game. Rachel started the mess about floaters being bad last season when 11 years prior floating was a legit strategy and has created many a winners and runners up. Lisa, Ivette, Cowboy, JORDAN! All floaters who either won or came in second.

Worst cast ever! BB 13. I see why 13 is such a bad number! We should have known this season would suck ass.

Old 08-30-2011, 07:32 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,459,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
These hypocrites are a mess!

Jordan and Kalia talking about Daniele.

Jordan: "If it didn't go her (Dani's) way, then got mad. Everyone loves her..that was her thinking. As it went on, I lost respect for her. If things didn't go her way, then she was rude."

No, that's the you, Jeff, Rachel and Brendon's MO. When things didn't go YOUR way you get made and rude.

Does Jordan not remember her getting in Shelly's face after Jeff's eviction. Aren't you calling the kettle black you country fried, dumb bunny?
How?
Original alliance: Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brenden/Dick/Dick's shadow

Dick exit, leaving 5.
At which point, Jeff/Jordan bring in Smelley. Rachel/Brendon brings in Porshe. Up to 7.
Dick's shadow backstabs alliance, leaving 6.
Porshe moves, leaving 5.
Brendon evicted, leaving 4.
Adam brought in, up to 5.
Smelleygate occurs.

So when did Jordan go back on her word to anyone... Yeah you can't think of it because it never happened. No kettle black here, only a manly floater name Smelley.

Quote:
I wish at the end these people find out JUST how awful people felt this season was and how much Jordan and Jeff were really a biotch and a$$hole and not the sweet and pie people everyone thought they were.

I feel bad for Shelly. She HAS been manipulating everyone but that's HOW you play the game. This is like the first season EVER where these people get real bent out of shape about people REALLY playing the game.
I don't. She got found out and Jeff/Jordan, who thought they had a genuine friend/alliance member, called her out on it. Smelley isn't a true floater. She plays all sides of the house but has been terrible at doing so. This is why Rachel called her out 2-3 weeks prior. While Porshe has done amazing at playing sides, she switched from the returning players to Dick's Shadow almost seemlessly. As Jeff said, she finally came to game talk 45 days later with him. That is what a true floater looks like.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:07 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,250,771 times
"Rachel came in and said "It's negative", regarding a pregnancy test. Rachel is NOT preggo."

Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,293,573 times
On BBAD last night...Rachel and Portia talking trash about Manlley. They said she claims to have lots of money and a 5,000 sq. ft. home, sends Josie to private school, etc., etc. They wonder WHY she is there, away from her family and crying about missing them when she didn't need the money. Then they think she lies about EVERYTHING, including having money, at all.

Adam tells Cowlia that she is the expert on relationships? Ha!

Cowlia asks Jordan how many guests are you allowed to invite to finale. Jordan says if you are in the top 2, you get 2 but if you are in the other group, only 1. Cowlia says she has to invite her mom. Jordan says if you win the money, you have a bodyguard and you don't get to go out to party later. BB tells them to "stop talking about production!".

Vicki

Old 08-30-2011, 11:40 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,491,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
"Rachel came in and said "It's negative", regarding a pregnancy test. Rachel is NOT preggo."
Epic WIN for the gene pool.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:39 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,858,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Epic WIN for the gene pool.

Good thing! That end of the gene pool was already too shallow .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV