Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2011, 11:26 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,250,143 times

Advertisements

Don't write Rachel off just yet. She's a strong physical competitor and still has game. Go Rachel!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2011, 11:28 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,517,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
It reminded me of when Jesse got evicted, the season of his return. Natalie, and cann't remember the other two's name, crying on BBAD as if he had died. Jordan crying to Rachel; No one's with us. Jeff needed to go for Porsche, Kalia and Shelly to have a chance to win. Even Adam has a shot now, well maybe.
Shouldn't they needed to put on those clown shoes on to run back to get the veto?
Remember 'the Friendship' or whatever it was called, with all those women bawling, especially the aggressively Cuban one? "It's what Crappy would have wanted!" she anguished over the loss of her small-man-syndrome overly sensitive baldhead.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:36 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,339,289 times
I taped the BBAD, as well. It is very difficult to watch. The HG walk around and talk complete nonsense.

Jordan was packing up Jeff's stuff so BB could deliver it to him. She just looked sad. Rachel followed her around, trying to help.

Portia keeps looking at herself in the mirror.

Shelly wears makeup! Who knew? Said she wanted to look good when they call her into the DR. Keep trying! She walks like she is a man.

Adam is spending lots of time cleaning out the fridge. He asked Jordan if BB will send less food now that there are less players. He is moving food from one fridge to the one in the kitchen. He seems to be concerned with making sure there is enough food.

Kalia needs to stop wearing brown. It doesn't nothing for her.

Ok...back to work, for me!

Vicki

Old 08-26-2011, 01:38 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,016,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Remember 'the Friendship' or whatever it was called, with all those women bawling, especially the aggressively Cuban one? "It's what Crappy would have wanted!" she anguished over the loss of her small-man-syndrome overly sensitive baldhead.
LMAO! The Friendship was hilarious. The aggressive Cuban one was Ivette. You could tell Ivette wanted Janelle SO badly but she knew she couldn't ever get a girl like Janelle.

I'm really tired of Porsche's track suits. That hot pink one and her walking around the kitchen all night was annoying.

They would be stupid to vote Adam out over Rachel or Jordan. With Rachel there she'll skate Jordan to the winner's chair.

Jordan won her season because Jeff shielded her. She can't win on her own. This is a great awakening for them both. For the first time they have to play for real without their partners or a man helping them how awful for them

Not.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:39 PM

5,564 posts, read 7,171,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Don't write Rachel off just yet. She's a strong physical competitor and still has game. Go Rachel!!
I'm with you. You're on top one week then the bottom the next. Anything can happen in this game. I would like to see Rachel get HOH and put the ball scratching Shelly on the block!

Old 08-26-2011, 01:54 PM

483 posts, read 857,455 times
I just watched last night's episode and as Daniele would say *SHOCKER*!!
Spoiler
Adam just made a final 4 deal with Porsche, Kalia and Shelly.
A little too late, dumbass. I wish Dani was still in the house but at least one of the newbies have a chance to make the right decisions this time around and get Rachel and Jordan out. I hope they don't keep using Jordan as a pawn because she'll end up winning again. Jordan won once and now it's someone else's turn.

I'm happy that Shelly finally noticed the light and got out from behind J/J's ass and stepped up her game. I hope that either Kalia, Porsche or Shelly win in that order.

Spoiler
I just viewed a clip of Jordan going OFF on Shelly last night. Her finger was in Shelly's face and she was screaming and cursing at her. Rachel had to drag her away by the arm.

What is it about BB being a game that people don't get? You came into the game alone and ultimately should be focused on yourself and who can help you to win the money. These people take the game too seriously. That's why I really liked Dani, it was nothing personal, she did what she had to do for herself. It's an everyone for oneself type of game. I don't get why people get so angry. I thought Jeff was going to start swinging at Shelly while walking out of the house. He had 2 opportunities and lost both times, get over it!

Last edited by kandle; 08-26-2011 at 02:47 PM..

Old 08-26-2011, 01:56 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,702,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
I want Rachel to win but only to annoy the haters. My wife watches the hell out of this show so I sadly know more about than I am comfortable with. Sending good vibes out to Rachel is my way of getting even.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:28 PM

237 posts, read 381,185 times
The way how things are going monumentally useless Adam is going to win or be in the final two. On a side note, it would be GREAT if for ONCE on these "reality" shows if the girls/women would NOT cry. I'm so sick of seeing this!!!!

Old 08-26-2011, 02:57 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,339,289 times
Jordan pointed out something interesting to Adam...once Jordan and Rachel are evicted, with Brendon and Jeff already in the jury house, that makes 4 votes in the jury house. So...whomever those 4 want to win, will win. Is that correct?

Vicki

Old 08-26-2011, 02:59 PM

11,413 posts, read 7,873,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Jordan pointed out something interesting to Adam...once Jordan and Rachel are evicted, with Brendon and Jeff already in the jury house, that makes 4 votes in the jury house. So...whomever those 4 want to win, will win. Is that correct?

Vicki
Yep and I bet none of the 4 would vote for Cowlia, Portia or Shelley. Unless they are the only choices...... yuck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV