Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,669,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
If you watch BBAD, you see the REAL SIDE of all the houseguests. BB really edits the show! It is almost like watching 2 different shows.

Vicki
I wish I could justify paying for that cause it does sound interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 09:08 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,199,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
How did I know they would pick a challenge that Rachel and Jordan would have a better chance of winning than most of the others. They're much younger than shelly and in better shape than kalia an Adam. It really does seem CBS is trying to let Rachel or Jordan win.

ACTUALLY the one in the BEST condition is Smelly.

Jordo is NOT physical.....she play a social game only....

Rachel.....had it made cause she's used to wrappin her legs around Brendork

Cowlia shoulda cut back on some of the grazing she was doing.

and FORD PINTO....well....there is no earthly excuse for her .....

Adam held on HOURS longer then I would have expected lol

Old 09-01-2011, 09:18 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,839,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel!
Silence! Silence! Silence! Silence!
She's a horrible human being that managed to fool viewers like you.
Nothing about her is real OR nice.
She's an irritating and obnoxious person.
Vermin.
Pond scum.
....with a funny face to boot.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:49 AM

1,615 posts, read 3,587,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Vermin.
Pond scum.
They are all irritating and obnoxious

so the winner in that category is Rachel. She deserves the win.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:50 AM

11,413 posts, read 7,851,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Vermin.
Pond scum.
One could say the same things about Cowlia, Portia and Shellhe. Jordan and Adam are not good BB players, but both have shown they are decent human beings.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:51 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,839,469 times
How does she deserve to win?
She hasn't shown any skill since Brendan left.
By her own admission, she's lacking.

What has she done in any comp other than the last one?
Nothing.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:04 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,863,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Why is Adam still in the game?! Less than five minutes? Really?!!! He is a worthless piece of something.
My eyes are still from watching his DR confessional in which he says that he lost weight and worked out and yet still wasn't fit enough to win a challenge.

All the while wearing a t-shirt that read: "I put bacon on bacon."

Yeah, umm, maybe cutting back on *that* might help, eh?

I am SO over this season. The rigging is more obvious than ever -- what's the point of watching any more?

Old 09-01-2011, 10:36 AM

625 posts, read 955,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
My eyes are still from watching his DR confessional in which he says that he lost weight and worked out and yet still wasn't fit enough to win a challenge.

All the while wearing a t-shirt that read: "I put bacon on bacon."

Yeah, umm, maybe cutting back on *that* might help, eh?

I am SO over this season. The rigging is more obvious than ever -- what's the point of watching any more?

You said the rigging is more obvious. Why do you think that it is rigged?

Old 09-01-2011, 10:38 AM

10,230 posts, read 11,210,889 times
Adam is the ultimate floater. Floaters should not win, but they do. He has done nothing to win the game, nor really deserve to be where he is. He has no chance with Rachel or Jordan.. His game play is/was horrible.

Shelly - Has played both sides - sucks at comps. She "tried" to make a big move. It backfired on her. At least she "tried" something... But failed flat on her man face.

Jordan - Seems sweet, but what has she done other than win that one HOH? She sits back and does that thing with her hair... And looks stupid all the time. Sounds like a repeat of her last season on BB.

Ford Car - What has she done? She screwed up her own Alliance... She's a bore to watch.. Zzzzz

Kalia - What has she done, that's worthy of winning? Eating doesn't count, farting doesn't count. Peeing and not washing your hands afterward - does not count..

Rachel - Other than her annoying laugh and that sour puss cry of hers, what has she done? What she can do is - go away with her finacee and never be seen on TV again!

Dani - went to hard, too fast, too soon. That was her mistake. She could of won this, if she had waited a bit longer to ditch her alliance.

Yes, some have won HOH - but I'd like to see better players..

I can't even remember the other players other than Jeff, Branchel- seems so long ago, that this season started. A true bore..

It is very obvious this game is manipulated for certain players. Yes, Expect the unexpected, because We're going to rig it for the players - we want to win, Right Big Brother?

I still vote for Zingbot To Win!!!!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:55 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,033,571 times
The Duo twist was a game changer this week. Somehow, I believe, it would've been brought back, even if Porsche hadn't opened Pandora's Box. The POV was geared for Rachel to win, it's the same competetion that she won the 1st HOH. You would think that Shelly, with her long legs and less weight, would've done better. I mean Kalia lasting as long as she did, was a surprise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV