Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 11:14 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,449 times

Advertisements

One of America's biggest attention whores is finally gonna be gone! Hallelujah! The Kardashians should be next!

Old 08-26-2011, 12:33 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Well, I will just say I don't know her and she doesn't know me so I am not going to judge. I just hope it all turns out well for the kids.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:17 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
seriously? Who goes and has that many children if they have a useless husband?? No pity from me except to the children who have her as their mom.

Tell me about.... Who does that???

Can you imagine?????

and another poster told me she isn't an idiot......

yeah, and I have a bridge to sell...

Old 08-26-2011, 05:04 PM

348 posts, read 850,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Tell me about.... Who does that???

Can you imagine?????

and another poster told me she isn't an idiot......

yeah, and I have a bridge to sell...
I said she was not an idiot. She's self-absorbed, neurotic, probably has OCD or something like that, but IQ-wise I doubt she is stupid.

They didn't plan on having sextuplets. It's what they got after fertility treatments; it's not like she cranked one out after the other. Also, she probably didn't go into the marriage thinking Jon was "useless". And, like a lot of women, she probably saw some good in him --- enough so that she wanted to make the marriage work. This doesn't make her an idiot.

Last edited by Redsox1972; 08-26-2011 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: Spelling, of course

Old 08-26-2011, 05:10 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
I said she was not an idiot. She's self-absorbed, neurotic, probably has OCD or something like that, but IQ-wise I doubt she is stupid.

They didn't plan on having sextuplets. It's what they got after fertility treatments; it's not like she cranked one out after the other. Also, she probably didn't go into the marriage thinking Jon was "useless". And, like a lot of women, she probably saw some good in him --- enough so that she wanted to make the marriage work. This doesn't make her an idiot.
wish i could rep you cause you make sense but the kate bashers do not tolerate sensible realistic comments well

Old 08-26-2011, 05:15 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
wish i could rep you cause you make sense but the kate bashers do not tolerate sensible realistic comments well
Same here. I find it a bit unerving that people can have so much hatred in their hearts for someone who has done them no harm and based solely what they see and read in the media.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:

that's what happens when people take fertility treatments. They already had 2 kids--that should have been sufficient.
Quote:
if you know this then why do you bother reading our posts? Just so you can make sarcastic remarks? Your adulation of her is freaky!

Old 08-26-2011, 05:23 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:

I don't think she's an idiot. I think they made a series of bad decisions.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:30 PM

862 posts, read 1,643,229 times
[quote=rkb0305;20592954] Kate made her bed. It is too bad the kids have to lay in it. I feel bad for them, not her. There are families all over the country with lots of kids, many without a second parent, and none of them ever had a reality show. I wonder if Kate will learn to go without her tanning, her manicures, her hair extensions, etc. When they made the choice to have 8 kids, neither Jon nor Kate ever knew they'd have a lucrative reality show. They were lucky to have had the opportunity to make all that money. I hope they/she realized it wasn't going to last forever, and planned their finances accordingly.

ETA - I only feel bad for the kids that they have been living the high life for as long as they can remember, and that may change; and that they have to compete with 7 sibs for attention from one parent at a time. Other than that, they live better than 99% of the country, so what's to pity?[/quote]

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:08 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
I did rep RedSox,aa, even though you know how I feel about Krate. He/she made good points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
that's what happens when people take fertility treatments. They already had 2 kids--that should have been sufficient.

if you know this then why do you bother reading our posts? Just so you can make sarcastic remarks? Your adulation of her is freaky!
LMAO, Pip! Seriously.

[quote=serate;20624597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Kate made her bed. It is too bad the kids have to lay in it. I feel bad for them, not her. There are families all over the country with lots of kids, many without a second parent, and none of them ever had a reality show. I wonder if Kate will learn to go without her tanning, her manicures, her hair extensions, etc. When they made the choice to have 8 kids, neither Jon nor Kate ever knew they'd have a lucrative reality show. They were lucky to have had the opportunity to make all that money. I hope they/she realized it wasn't going to last forever, and planned their finances accordingly.

ETA - I only feel bad for the kids that they have been living the high life for as long as they can remember, and that may change; and that they have to compete with 7 sibs for attention from one parent at a time. Other than that, they live better than 99% of the country, so what's to pity?[/quote]

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded.

I also agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV