Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2013, 08:49 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,239,663 times

Advertisements

tami I think the outcome is already in their minds so it is halfway now they can quit stroking DL and Andy. But Sean was just as clunky as they were with his feet. Are there better dancers than these 2 yes but they will be going home very soon. Then it is going to get blazing obvious who the judges want in th final 3.

Spoiler
I want Jacoby for the encore dance tomorrow night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2013, 08:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,567,520 times
I kind of like that bachelor dude. He's so happy and he really goes for it. As for lifts, in some dances they are allowed, in others they are not. I like that little boxer, too. He's so cute, and he really wants to be good.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:37 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,602,118 times
I am an unabashed, totally swooning fan of Anna, so it was soooooo good seeing her tonight. From the first time I saw her on DWTS, I was such a fan. Maybe it's the hair. I LOVE her red!! She is just a great dancer, red hair or not. Seeing her back tonight was wonderful. And it was fun seeing Maks as he didn't have an axe to grind, he was just a dancer, and his excellence shone through. I will continue to swoon as Tristan was back, as well. Sigh. Swoon.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:44 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,329,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I am an unabashed, totally swooning fan of Anna, so it was soooooo good seeing her tonight. From the first time I saw her on DWTS, I was such a fan. Maybe it's the hair. I LOVE her red!! She is just a great dancer, red hair or not. Seeing her back tonight was wonderful. And it was fun seeing Maks as he didn't have an axe to grind, he was just a dancer, and his excellence shone through. I will continue to swoon as Tristan was back, as well. Sigh. Swoon.
Oh yes. More Tristan please. He's even got more yummy since last season.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:52 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,602,118 times
Has anyone seen that the dancers are on cruises? Tristan is a featured Pro. Not sure how much time anyone could really see hm, but it might be fun to take the cruise and learn to dance, even though it's not the DWTS dancers teaching you. I know Shawn Johnson is on some cruises, and she's not a pro, as is Sabrina Bryan.

Cruises to Alaska, Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico and the world on Holland America, one of the best cruise lines

It's probably pretty difficult to be with a "star". Also, some of the cruises offer lessons and competitions that have nothing to do with the stars, but they teach you to dance with their own cast of teachers. But, going to Alaska or New England could be so much fun, and especially if you learn to dance...

Old 04-16-2013, 03:27 PM

12,406 posts, read 19,021,819 times
Do all of us agree that pretty much everyone stepped up their game by having a pro of the same sex giving them pointers? Jacoby even addressed that.

Lacey Schwimmer choreographed one of the group dances, and I really liked it. Good for her. I'm glad to see her getting ahead in her career.

I'm so ancient. I loved seeing Kelli dance to 'It Had to be You'. I found myself whistling it all night.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:28 PM

14,336 posts, read 14,686,565 times
Not surprised by the elimination tonight, there were 2 or 3 I thought could go. I still say I can tell who it is by their facial expressions during the show. I've pegged it the last 3 or 4 seasons.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:31 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,529,088 times
I missed last night so I'm getting ready to watch it on Comcast/Xfinity on Demand.

I must say that, originally, I wasnt too impressed with Jacoby. But he's really grown on me as he's shown what a talented dancer he is. I agree with those who've predicted that the final three will be Jacoby, Zandaya and Kellie.

Tonight's results:

Spoiler
DL and Victor were the bottom two. DL was sent home. I really thought he'd last longer because of his strong fan base -- and he was also growing on me, not because of his dancing but his courage and grace under fire.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:20 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,239,663 times
Anybody catch the announcement from Tom ABC is making a show out of Sean's wedding? For that reason alone he'll be in the final 3 since he's already a "family member" of ABC.

Glad we got to see Jacoby's dance again thus seeing Maks again.

Felt bad for the one that went home but I appreciate their attitude about it all.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:41 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,329,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Anybody catch the announcement from Tom ABC is making a show out of Sean's wedding? For that reason alone he'll be in the final 3 since he's already a "family member" of ABC.

Glad we got to see Jacoby's dance again thus seeing Maks again.

Felt bad for the one that went home but I appreciate their attitude about it all.
That's nothing new, it was announced a while ago. I did think the little jibes at the Batchlor were amusing...they were NOT happy he signed up for the show. He isn't horrible or bottom layer and he has improved. He does seem to be enjoying himself too. I get the feeling this reflects much more on how things are manufactured on the Batchlor/ette shows than on DWTS.

Tristan was funny too. More Tristan please

I think the right star went home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV