Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2016, 06:49 PM

7,027 posts, read 4,905,036 times

Advertisements

Well, that's part of the charm of the show. Look at all the coincidences in Breaking Bad that you couldn't believe would happen even if they did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 06:22 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,473,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
The interaction between Jimmy and Chuck was great acting
I was on, team Jimmy this whole season but after hearing Chucks Points, i am not so sure anymore. Chuck had jimmy dead to right.
I have to agree with you. After that scene I was all 'he has some valid points!'

Saul going over there after Kim told him not to is the final nail in their relationship coffin. Word will get out that she flat out lied to the bosses to cover Jimmy and that will be that.

Old 03-10-2016, 09:02 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,390,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskink View Post
Most watches use some sort of battery, even if not using a digital display. I had a nice Hamilton watch with a classic design but used a battery.

However, there are still 100% purely mechanical watches being made that need to be wound regularly.

My Rolex is mechanical, but does not need winding. It is self-winding due to my arm movement while wearing it.

Old 03-10-2016, 09:34 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,471,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
The interaction between Jimmy and Chuck was great acting
I was on, team Jimmy this whole season but after hearing Chucks Points, i am not so sure anymore. Chuck had jimmy dead to right.
I agree, it is what I was referring to about Jimmy's mentality, in one of my earlier post. I was not happy with Chuck, even knowing Jimmy is a train wreck, but listening to Chuck this time around it really puts his view into a better perspective and removed the jealousy equation as a motivating factor. Chuck sees Jimmy as making a mockery out ofthe law of which he holds and practices with dignity and respect.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:10 PM

17,607 posts, read 15,292,362 times
I haven't finished watching tonights episode yet.. But I wanted to bring this up before I forgot..

Did anyone else see a touch of jealousy in the opening scene from Chuck towards Jimmy? Like Chuck was jealous at how easily conversation and a lightheartedness came from Jimmy?

I'm up to the point that Wexler basically told Jimmy to step off with his lawsuit idea.. She's dead on right there.. Where did he come up with that boneheaded idea? Now I'm worried he leaves the lawsuit he typed up around and they think it was from her.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:00 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,851,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I haven't finished watching tonights episode yet.. But I wanted to bring this up before I forgot..

Did anyone else see a touch of jealousy in the opening scene from Chuck towards Jimmy? Like Chuck was jealous at how easily conversation and a lightheartedness came from Jimmy?

I'm up to the point that Wexler basically told Jimmy to step off with his lawsuit idea.. She's dead on right there.. Where did he come up with that boneheaded idea? Now I'm worried he leaves the lawsuit he typed up around and they think it was from her.
Yes that was a real stupid idea of his .

Old 03-15-2016, 01:11 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,863,415 times
Chuck has always been jealous of Jimmy, that's been part of the dynamic all along. Chuck is more successful in every way yet Jimmy is more liked. That plays hard on a persons ego, especially when it's a sibling.

Old 03-15-2016, 01:28 PM

9,825 posts, read 11,560,930 times
Wow what a change from one week to the next. I think Chuck was lying to Kim when he told the story about jimmy stealing the money. We already know that, despite of what you think about jimmy as a person, he is loyal to fault when it comes to people close to him. The lawyer Jokes were pissing Chuck off but you can tell it went deeper than that. Chuck is very phony person and we, the viewers, are about to get a look into how bad sibling rivalry can get.
Was it me or is chuck trying to get close to Kim( you know what mean)
I've done 180 on chuck.

Old 03-15-2016, 02:03 PM

2,986 posts, read 1,753,506 times
I wonder how Mike is going to get out of this jam? I doubt he will subject himself to a gun charge by claiming the gun was his as Hector suggested.

Old 03-15-2016, 02:05 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,097,618 times
It was a pretty low-key episode, but I expect it to pick up next week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV