Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2016, 06:52 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,396,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I felt as you did,by the end I was left feeling Kim and Jimmy deserve each other and whatever negative fate await them. Playing with people like that for no reason other than to boost ones ego, just not cute.
Both of them blew off work to scam the guy and get drunk. I wondered why Kim was interested in Jimmy a flunky from the mail room until she said that she also started in the mail room and then went to law school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 07:18 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,020,060 times
It didn't sound like they were going to cash the engineer's check anyway. Btw, is that the first check written to "Ice Station Zebra Associates"? Nice BB tie in.

I'm guessing if Kim does leave HHM, Howard will view it as a betrayal. Especially as this is their opposing counsel in Sandpiper. He will probably insult her and tell her that Schweikart is just trying to use her to get info on Sandpiper.

Does anybody else want to punch that Erin girl? Literally standing over his shoulder, ugh. Her personality is subtle kind of annoying. I think we have all worked with someone like her.

Old 03-23-2016, 07:42 AM

22,957 posts, read 28,383,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Kim saw him kiss his significant other goodbye outside the restaurant minutes before he started hitting on her in the bar, justifying the swindle in her eyes.
Yup. We have never seen Jimmy or Kim scam an innocent. It's why we like them. They are only getting people who deserve to get got.

Old 03-23-2016, 08:53 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,490,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Both of them blew off work to scam the guy and get drunk. I wondered why Kim was interested in Jimmy a flunky from the mail room until she said that she also started in the mail room and then went to law school.
Yes, there's really not much I find likable about scam artist no matter how they rationalize it, its a deplorable personal defect that has a way of hurting more than just the targeted as well. I don't say I haven't any sympathy for whatever inner demons motivate them, but, they are still exihibiting the characteristics of pond scum.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:30 AM

22,957 posts, read 28,383,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Yes, there's really not much I find likable about scam artist no matter how they rationalize it, its a deplorable personal defect that has a way of hurting more than just the targeted as well. I don't say I haven't any sympathy for whatever inner demons motivate them, but, they are still exihibiting the characteristics of pond scum.
I get what you're saying. Still...

"It takes a crook to catch a crook." (FDR)

I don't really mind when pond scum gets scummed, even if other scum is doing the scumming.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:46 AM

2,071 posts, read 2,217,286 times
The check was only for $1,000, made out to a fictitious company name, and they will never cash the check. So to call it a scam is not fair, prank is a better term imo.

Mike pistol whipping two guys in his house with pointed guns did not seem wise or plausible to me. Any sane person would have shot them. I am really disappointed with the story lines created for Mike. It is like they are making him out to be some kind of geriatric super hero.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:53 AM

57 posts, read 108,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
The check was only for $1,000, made out to a fictitious company name, and they will never cash the check.
$10,000

Old 03-23-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I get what you're saying. Still...

"It takes a crook to catch a crook." (FDR)

I don't really mind when pond scum gets scummed, even if other scum is doing the scumming.
LOL! Makes sense

Old 03-23-2016, 10:01 AM

4,856 posts, read 3,667,158 times
Love this show! As a former legal secretary for 18 years, I would LOVE to work for someone like him. When I worked for DOJ, there were several defense attorneys I worked with that were like him.

Old 03-23-2016, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
The check was only for $1,000, made out to a fictitious company name, and they will never cash the check. So to call it a scam is not fair, prank is a better term imo.

Mike pistol whipping two guys in his house with pointed guns did not seem wise or plausible to me. Any sane person would have shot them. I am really disappointed with the story lines created for Mike. It is like they are making him out to be some kind of geriatric super hero.
Yes we so know Walter White, and blue factory and a thousand ways of getting out of the most bizarre circumstances was way more believable. I so am there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV