Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2020, 11:13 PM

3,255 posts, read 2,342,420 times

Advertisements

>>>He supposedly has some sort of secrets he hasn't told Varya, so maybe he's bisexual<<<

Which means he's gay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2020, 07:22 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
okay from what I was able to find out was that Yolanda wont be on there for long because the producers found out that Williams was not a real person and the photos he sent were stock photos and the producers let Yolanda go so we wont see her very much longer .
Geoff apparently he sold drugs when he was younger to put food on the table . He recently lost a 13 month old son did not mention the mother or how his baby died , just mentioned he was going through some stuff.
Well, I hope that we at least get to see Yolanda go to England, or will it be London to show that she was cat fished so that at least others may learn a lesson from it.

Old 02-28-2020, 11:08 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
okay from what I was able to find out was that Yolanda wont be on there for long because the producers found out that Williams was not a real person and the photos he sent were stock photos and the producers let Yolanda go so we wont see her very much longer .
Geoff apparently he sold drugs when he was younger to put food on the table . He recently lost a 13 month old son did not mention the mother or how his baby died , just mentioned he was going through some stuff.

Well, that guy who claims to be Williams is a real person somewhere, since its a human talking lol. but I know what you mean - he is not who he portrays himself as.

Old 02-28-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Well, that guy who claims to be Williams is a real person somewhere, since its a human talking lol. but I know what you mean - he is not who he portrays himself as.
I wonder if her daughter will apply for her to be on the catfish show? I think my daughter still watches it.

Old 02-28-2020, 01:21 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,535,732 times
Still can't get my head around this williams thing, that TLC would promote it to begin with. It screams SCAM from all ends. Don't you think they would vet it somewhat before hand?

I think it's all been made up and Yolonda is just playing along.

Old 02-28-2020, 07:16 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times
It would be nice if the guy whose picture the catfisher is using would come forward.

Old 02-29-2020, 01:36 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Poor Yolanda! The guy she's talking to is clearly not in England. How can she think he sounds British? He doesn't at all. I feel sorry for the short photographer.
Then it’s not just me?! I kept trying to hear a British accent and was confused. That photographer’s hair - ugh!

Old 02-29-2020, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Still can't get my head around this williams thing, that TLC would promote it to begin with. It screams SCAM from all ends. Don't you think they would vet it somewhat before hand?

I think it's all been made up and Yolonda is just playing along.
Look at last season's Caesar; we were sure he was being catfished too but in the end she turned out to be a real person that was using him for his money because she didn't video chat with him, she used to send generic video messages but Williams doesn't even do that. Even though they couldn't get Maria on the show, they still filmed Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
It would be nice if the guy whose picture the catfisher is using would come forward.
You just never know with some of these reality TV news sites. We may get lucky

Old 02-29-2020, 04:57 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post

I would love to see that happen and he start dating Yolanda . I know , I know not reality .

Old 03-01-2020, 10:03 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,104,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Well, I hope that we at least get to see Yolanda go to England, or will it be London to show that she was cat fished so that at least others may learn a lesson from it.
Um, London is in England.

Varya is absolutely adorable, her personality is fantastic. I love that she said the wrong thing, "Do you wanna go make out"? lolololo
Oh and Geoffrey is so gay, he's just in denial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV