Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2015, 08:36 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,853,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
It was funny during the immunity challenge hearing Jeff say: Joe's balls are moving, Spencer saved his balls. Keith caught his balls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
Lol, I'm glad it wasn't just me thinking that!

guilty here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 10:47 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,416,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBob View Post
First attorney Cass flips off people entering tribal council then attorney Savage flips them off leaving. Who says the legal profession is getting a bad rap?
This was a three bird episode! Savage also flipped the bird after he lost at the immunity challenge. This is probably a record!

Old 11-12-2015, 02:48 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,515,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
This was a three bird episode! Savage also flipped the bird after he lost at the immunity challenge. This is probably a record!
Yeah, I am calling this the Angry Birds episode. That was great. Although I am pretty sure that Kass is not supposed to be interacting with the Council, and at one point, she opened her mouth (well, it is Kass...). One imagines that she got some input from producers on the restrictions of her jury perch. One further imagines that it won't do much good. What are they going to do, take away her shot at the mill?

Wentworth definitely made her name by picking that Tribal to pull the idol. The bullet bounced right off her and gutshot Savage, who couldn't have been more surprised if Abi-Maria had said or done something sane and empathetic.

The producers keep losing their main DR male to evictions. I assume next week will be all Fishbach, all the time, which I hope will mean his ouster. (It's too much to hope for that they decide that the main DR focus should be a female.) I can deal with someone being fundamentally urban and not of a physical nature, provided s/he doesn't just give in to effete weakness.

For me, Fishbach will be defined as the person who scored an own goal in the challenge because pulling the slingshot back and making a serious attempt to aim it was, well, sports or something, far too bro, and thus Not His Thing. (Meanwhile, the women were for the most part outshooting him, and facing it like athletes and competitors, and Tasha and Wiglesworth do not resemble any bros I have met.) And if he were really the greatest strategist, he'd have won. If anyone has a claim to greatest strategist, it has to be Diaz-Twine. Two wins. No one else has two. To me, that's all there is to it. Even Denise Stapley, my favorite winner ever, would have a rough time duplicating that.

Old 11-12-2015, 05:41 AM

13,734 posts, read 9,076,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
I liked Savage but I like blindsides more!

He should have advocated for Joe more, by convincing the others to vote out Fishbach. When you don't make big moves you get sent to Ponderosa. Going with the flow doesn't work anymore.

I agree. I was very disappointed in Savage. All had agreed on Fishbach, but Jeremy simply says to Savage: "Let's not", and Savage says "Oh, ok". If Savage had said "We have all agreed on Fishbach", I doubt that Jeremy would have put up any more argument, not wanting to be the odd man out.

I do admire Wentworth for 1) finding the Idol and 2) keeping her mouth shut about it, even from her nearest and dearest. Too often people yap about it to someone, who then yaps about it, etc.

Abi has certainly faded to the background. I did like her statement to Savage as he was leaving "At least you made jury", resulting in the bird. Funny as heck.

Old 11-12-2015, 05:44 AM

1,907 posts, read 2,279,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
They also showed Kass waving her hand in front of her nose as Savage walked by, suggesting she was experiencing a bad smell.

Things were a little tense at Ponderosa.

Survivor Video - Second Chance Ponderosa Andrew Savage - CBS.com

Old 11-12-2015, 06:22 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,840,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
It was funny during the immunity challenge hearing Jeff say: Joe's balls are moving, Spencer saved his balls. Keith caught his balls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
Lol, I'm glad it wasn't just me thinking that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
guilty here
I was wondering if Jeff was giggling to himself and how he held it together. That was hilarious.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:47 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,416,554 times
Very nice to see Savage and Kass get along at Ponderosa after a rocky start. I like it when people can put the game behind them and just have a fun.

Old 11-12-2015, 11:39 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,877,401 times
Hate the Ciera benefits but a fun move. Saves them for a day but they have to know they burned themselves for the future. Wentworth had no choice but also was a lot less vocal. Ciera is simply annoying. If you don't do what she wants you 'aren't playing'. Meh. She did the same thing in her season, I mean exactly the same thing. A one trick pony that's not very good at that one trick. =p

Poor Savage. He definitely should have made them stick to Fishbach. Jeremy only want him around to beat at the end, like whatshisface. Fishbach at the end is an easy win.

Old 11-12-2015, 11:44 AM

4,364 posts, read 6,562,862 times
Actually it appeared that Jeremy wanted to keep "other targets" around as he see's himself in that arena. Purely selfish and not to keep a pawn for final tribal.

Old 11-12-2015, 01:00 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,255,223 times
Howdy Survivor fans I've been MIA but nice reading & catching up with y'all here.

Last night I get a phone call right about the time TC started so what the heck happened??? I watched all the Ponderosa and videos that CBS put up last night none explained how it all got turned to Wentworth only. I dig the 3 girls are on the bottom really of any alliance they would have joined so that was a brilliant move last night to get Savage out. It seems to me most like Savage but these 3 must really hated him for some reason other than him checking Ciera when she was trying to stir the pot last week.

While perusing through videos on CBS YT last night I noticed there aren't as many of Keith as their are others so does that mean he goes deep? Or it is just because Keith isn't a deep talker. Still rooting for Joe & him but good ole Joe has a huge target on his back when he doesn't win II. Yikes.

As far as Dimples kept saying about the balls I figure somebody will make one of those funny sound bite videos from it all don't you?

I think by Jeremy saying he wanted to keep the other targets around to keep the focus off him longer is indeed saying he wants to take a patsy to final 3 with him. Just like JT took Fish and beat him soundly with the votes. No matter IF Fish gets to the finals I don't see him getting the votes to win it I don't see him as this big "knows the numbers King". He's a wimp cries when the game is not going his way boo hoo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV