Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 03:15 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,016,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Those of us who drawl are well used to people thinking it means we're stupid. Ah have a lotta fun with it, because in real lahf Ah kahnda sound lahk this. At least, when I choose to lapse into it, or am tired, or drunk, or have some ulterior motive (such as I would like to be underestimated, or I want to sound menacing). I think it'd be hilarious if the season's Cletus took home the money.
I lived in Texas for the last 30 some years and only just moved north...I find it amazing that people really and truly think that if you talk slower that you are slow in the brain. Very sad indeed. Yes, people do underestimate the drawl, but it can sometimes work in your favor!

I'd love it if that slack jawed yokel took the whole dang thang!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 04:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Someone cusses Probst up and down the Tribal Council floor, probably Abominable-Maria.

Keith refuses to check his privilege and Jeremy checks it for him.

In a protracted endurance competition, someone spews from three locations and hangs on to win.

Producers introduce a new rival tribe, composed of all the people who didn't get their second chances.

Producers introduce a new rival tribe composed of Na'Onka, both Hantzes, Greg Buis, Cesternino, Brenchel, Susan Hawk, Johnny Manziel, and Phillip (whose code name this time is 'The Delusional').

Two idols nullify all the votes at Tribal. Since that means there were no votes, thus a multi-way tie for zero, they have to re-vote. This time someone pulls out a third idol, saving him/her.

Na'Onka!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-13-2015, 05:16 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times
Only two people received votes. When arranging them, it makes sense to put all of Savage's votes together and all of Wentworth's votes together. That way he can pull from the top or the bottom to keep suspense, regardless an idol being played.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:53 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Those of us who drawl are well used to people thinking it means we're stupid. Ah have a lotta fun with it, because in real lahf Ah kahnda sound lahk this. At least, when I choose to lapse into it, or am tired, or drunk, or have some ulterior motive (such as I would like to be underestimated, or I want to sound menacing). I think it'd be hilarious if the season's Cletus took home the money.
I'm just drawn to good ole country folks is the reason I like Keith he seems like good people to have as a neighbor. In my lifetime I've known quite a few honest country folks that will give you the shirts off their backs without expecting something in return. My kind of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Savage explains why they didn't split the votes. Also he says someone tipped off Wentworth. Does that mean what Joe said to her and Ciera? I didn't think that was a tip-off. And if someone did tell her, we should've seen that!
In a cameo video Joe says he intended to stay loyal to a group of people but he may have to build a connection with the girls too. So he very well could be burning the candle at both ends at this point in his game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
wow--per Savage, " Fans can expect the second half of the season to be truly epic. There's something that will happen in the game that's never happened in 15 years and 30 seasons of Survivor. "

Awesome!!!!! shall we venture guesses?????
Abi becomes this huge game play strategist and rides the different alliances all the way to the money.

Oh, oh I know the next to the very last episode with an II challenge they bring Colby back, he wins the II then wins the million bucks! Now that would truly be an epic second chance, righting his Tina wrong wouldn't it???

Old 11-13-2015, 06:58 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I'd love it if that slack jawed yokel took the whole dang thang!
Speaking of Keith have y'all noticed they haven't been showing him spitting so much this season? Do you think he gave up that nasty habit from how he was portrayed in his season doing it all the time?

Old 11-13-2015, 07:22 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,583 times
Quote:
wow--per Savage, " Fans can expect the second half of the season to be truly epic. There's something that will happen in the game that's never happened in 15 years and 30 seasons of Survivor. "

Awesome!!!!!

shall we venture guesses?????
I'm going to guess a physical fight of some sort. Hmmm, maybe Abi-Maria pushes somebody's buttons too far and they pop off on her

either that or there's going to be a hook-up. Somebody is getting lucky on 2nd chances

Wait tho ... Didn't Coleen and Greg Buis get it on in the jungle?

Old 11-13-2015, 07:47 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Quote:

Awesome!!!!!

shall we venture guesses?????
Let's see someone already spilled the rice...

Maybe Abi Maria will burn the shelter on her way out?

Old 11-13-2015, 08:08 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
I think Joe tipped off Wentworth - I think he realizes she could be a good ally as the game goes on. Joe is not an alpha-male type to me. Physically he is, but not mentally. He almost seems more comfortable with the women than the men.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:26 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
At tribal council, Wentworth said someone came to her with a move. When Jeff asked why she didn't out that person, she said "What if I;m here tomorrow and have to work with them." That of course was Joe asking for help to get Fishbach out. I think Joe is going to bolt the core group because he knows he's not tight in it.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:57 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
At tribal council, Wentworth said someone came to her with a move. When Jeff asked why she didn't out that person, she said "What if I;m here tomorrow and have to work with them." That of course was Joe asking for help to get Fishbach out. I think Joe is going to bolt the core group because he knows he's not tight in it.
I think that was a smart thing for her to say. What would good would it have done her to out him? This way she has shown everyone she can be loyal to someone who confided in her and she can be trusted. At least for the time being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV