Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2015, 09:08 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,477,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
it's a game.
I second this. It's a game and each person is playing it to win. That's the point of watching for me. I like to see who's planning strategizing and how they're doing it. So far, I think it's been an interesting season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 09:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,808,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I second this. It's a game and each person is playing it to win. That's the point of watching for me. I like to see who's planning strategizing and how they're doing it. So far, I think it's been an interesting season.

thank you. I dislike seasons of followers and no thinkers. We got a real game going on this season.

Kudos to Joe for Superior and Outstanding Performance in Immunity comps.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:29 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,185,625 times
I agree that the not-carved-in-stone alliances make for a more interesting game. I can think of many seasons that had very solid alliances that led to generally boring gameplay. It's refreshing to see that this season is pretty loose and seems to be evolving organically.

Fishbach gets on my nerves, but I thought he was gutsy and innovative to challenge the power group's decision to vote Wentworth or Ciara. I liked his idea of "voting blocks" and how he explained it to Jeremy and Spencer. It was obviously a lightbulb moment for Jeremy, he seemed struck by the phrase. When Jeremy mentioned it during tribal, I knew he was going to go with Fish's plan.

I don't mind seeing Wigglesworth go at all, she seemed to be mostly a "filler player" this time. I also wouldn't mind seeing the core alliance getting taken down a few pegs. A few people *cough* Kimmy *cough* are just riding the alliance and not appearing to contribute anything whatsoever to challenges or anything else worthwhile.

YES to people thinking outside the box, playing their own game, and not just being sheep in the herd!

Last edited by Gfab1; 11-18-2015 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-18-2015, 09:43 PM

7,378 posts, read 5,492,216 times
Not a fan of Abi's but her and Joe were awesome balancing on that challenge.

I felt sorry for everyone this episode. They all looked so miserable and cold. I understand them voting Kelly off. If she had made it to the end she might have won, everyone liked her.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:00 PM

7,682 posts, read 5,542,321 times
As soon as I saw the Reward Challenge, I knew the Immunity Challenge would be something Abi would excel at.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:02 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,768,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Not a fan of Abi's but her and Joe were awesome balancing on that challenge.

I felt sorry for everyone this episode. They all looked so miserable and cold. I understand them voting Kelly off. If she had made it to the end she might have won, everyone liked her.
Yes! Joe and Abi were amazing!!

It is a lot more fun to watch with people not following the herd.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:38 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,406,156 times
Who on earth would ever choose Fishbach to be on their team in a challenge. He is pretty worthless.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:48 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,619,431 times
Well, I was wrong about Kelly Wigglesworth floating along to the end, wasn't I?

I really love this season of constant change. It's boring when a single group sticks together and picks the others off one by one.

My Jeremy is so fabulous, yay for him! There's nothing more sexy than a man who deeply loves his spouse. My only fear is that he will get blindsided and go down with 1 or 2 idols in his pocket. I wonder if he will give one to another player who he uses as a shield???

I can't stand old floppy boob Kimmy; she's always unpleasant. I hope she goes soon.

YAY WITCHES, keep on causing trouble!!!

And, I keep thinking that in a season called "Second Chances", surely someone on the jury will be given a second chance and will make it back into the actual game somehow.

Old 11-18-2015, 11:18 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,473,520 times
At some point, I hope that there's a realization that Fishbach is a weasel who needs to be voted out. Sucks that Kelly Wiglesworth got bounced. Now it's all Fishbach all the time in DR, which reassures me because the trend is that this means doom.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:17 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,582,165 times
When I saw them all soaking wet and shivering, all I could think of was Na'Onka and Purple Kelly. Haven't really seen miserable conditions like that for a while.

I was hoping that one of the Witches would go, especially Ciera. I can't stand her, and I haven't decided if she has good game play or if she is just charismatic and has managed to get the other two witches to side with her. Abi from the beginning was fighting with Pei Ghee and being the jealous *****. Now she's practically invisible in her coven.

Jeff was right. The game is rapidly evolving, and I like it. You never know what'll happen each week. This is one of the best seasons in a long time. Who ever said that some years it's so predictable, it's boring. This is a good season. Since they shot next season last Spring, before they shot this season, I hope they can edit it to be as conniving and interesting as this one has been so far. This season has set a pretty high bar and I hope next season can keep up!

Also, my Directv guide shows that Survivor is two hours next week. So check your cable/dish/whatever guide if you're going to record it.....

Last edited by Marcy1210; 11-19-2015 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: Added information
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV