Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2015, 08:33 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,717 times

Advertisements

Fishbach was annoying, and I don't really care that he got voted out. I do think, however, that it was a mistake to not jump at the chance of getting rid of Joe. I do like Joe, but it is actually getting on my nerves how he's so extremely good at everything. It just gets old after a while, IMO.

Also, basically everyone there has been b****ing at one time or another about how hard it is to beat Joe, and how there is never an opportunity to get rid of him. Now the opportunity FINALLY happens, and the dumbasses want to keep him. WTF?!? I mean yeah, he's a likeable guy, and good to have on your team for reward challenges, but it it worth keeping Joe around knowing what an absolute immunity beast he is?

I guess the ones who wanted to keep him feel that it's unlikely that he will keep winning immunity again so consistently, but I wouldn't want to take the chance after his four-in-a-row run. I think keeping him is a decision that might come back to bite them in the butt...*shrugs*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2015, 08:43 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,204 times
Was so good to finally see Fishback gone. I couldn't stand that guy. Glad Ciera is out too. Now to get Abi out .....

This season of Survivor has been one of the best seasons I can remember in a long, long time. It's been fun sharing it with you all

Old 11-25-2015, 09:05 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Really awesome double episode! I thought for sure Joe was out. Everyone has been trying forever to vote him off!

Old 11-25-2015, 09:13 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,002 times
Wow! That final vote was a surprise to me. I expected it to be 8 for Joe and 1 for Fishbach, with Wentworth playing her idol and Fishbach going home. I can't quite figure out Fishbach's math, but he clearly was counting on Spencer, and likely Keith, voting for Joe. He made a mistake in telling Spencer how his advantage worked. That allowed Spencer and Wentworth to know all the votes and for Wentworth to save her idol.

I would have thought Fishbach would have enough confidence in the vote against Joe to save his advantage. Wentworth must have been very confident to have saved her idol.

Wentworth was very lucky to have been told she was the target a few weeks ago, giving her the opportunity to play her first idol at the most advantageous time. I think they're going to be a lot more careful to keep their targets in the dark in the future. She might have a hard time getting information to know when to play it.

I think getting rid of Fishbach was a wise move. Jeremy, Tasha, and Fishbach clearly were a power alliance with Kimmi. Jeremy using an idol to save Fishbach, Fishbach selecting Tasha and Jeremy for the reward, and Tasha talking about solidifying alliances at tribal council were all red flags for Spencer.

I hope they continue to restart the game after each tribal council, but I expect Tasha and Jeremy to be in trouble.

Abi is a loose cannon, but she's the best person to take to the end. It'll be interesting to see if folks can keep her under control for the rest of the game.

I've been pulling for Jeremy and Tasha, but I don't think they'll make it to the end. I'm hoping for Spencer to win, now, with Wentworth as the backup.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:35 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Episode one: that rain storm was crazy and I felt sorry for everyone, their hands and feet were shriveled and white.
I didn't blame Joe for picking the black rock, if he had not he was in danger of being voted off.
I'm glad Ciera got voted off, she talked too much. I thought Jeremy Saving Fish was stupid. Fish was in it to win it at all costs. I would not have trusted him

Second episode: I don't understand why Fish didn't vote twice for Joe, he was obsessed with getting him voted out. He blew it. But Joe lives to play the game and that's ok with me.m

Old 11-25-2015, 09:43 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Great double episode for sure!

Jeremy put a huge target on his back playing the idol for Fishbach they were right to bust that alliance up that was 2 votes. Down the line that would have been compounded for sure glad to see Ciera gone too.

We were talking tonight that Joe could possibly be the first challenge beast reincarnated, Colby, maybe he'll make it to the end. If so I bet this crew would not give him the money just like with Colby he outplayed them all. Joe seems to be a cool guy I was not surprised that Keith voted to play the challenge and Tasha trying to make it seem selfish. SOMEBODY needed to go up against Joe.

Loved it all tonight.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:19 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,500 times
F****** Abi.. LOL How stupid was she.

Good one Stephen.

Old 11-26-2015, 12:01 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
Ciera and Fishbach shot down in one episode? I'm thankful. Sucks for Jeremy, though, because his main ally just scored an own goal.

Best thing about this season, to me, is where they are putting the idols. Almost in plain sight--if only people can combine scheming and boldness to snag them.

Crabbi-Maria may just be record-breakingly dumb. I hope she sticks around just because she's so easy to twist around. Reminds me of countries that can be counted upon to foolishly over-react to anything, which makes them easy to toy with.

Old 11-26-2015, 12:06 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
I as well, like Joe, but if there is a chance to get him out, you get him out. Fishbeck can go at any time down the road, he's not going to win an immunity. Fishbeck shot himself in the foot though.

Old 11-26-2015, 12:10 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
With Jeremy playing the HII for Fish, I wonder if any of the rest of them are thinking that he may have had 2 all along?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV