Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 11:19 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,063,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I'll say. This season set a new low, and not just with Colton being the most-dumped guy. It wasn't even fun at the end, with "the bachelor" changing the dang show because of his whims.

I don't give that relationship much time at all. Obviously, he doesn't mind that like, the girl of, like, his dreams is, like, an airhead, but she'll soon tire of that bag o' tears.

She says she "loves" him. Even if that's true, she may love him, but she's clearly not in love with him. She's just not into the guy.

And I think his family members were mortified. But then they looked like the Addams Family, anyway. One more reason for her to bolt.
I was wondering too if Cassie was able to speak at least one or two sentences without injecting "like". . .guess not.

- When Colton knocked on Cassie's door, the look on her face the instant she saw him was a dead giveaway that it was all pre-planned; she had a very calm smile on her face as though she were expecting it to be him instead of a puzzled look of "Why are you here?".

- When Colton met up with his family in Spain, one of the first things he said was that he was no longer a virgin. . . WTH? Where did that come from, and in reality, who cares?? He hadn't even jumped in the sack with Cassie yet at their fantasy suite.

On GMA they talked about "some day" as far as would they get engaged, and that for now they would just enjoy dating; going out to eat, going to the movies, walking on the beach. Then shortly thereafter while appearing on LIVE with Kelly and Ryan Colton said he'd be asking Cassie's father for his blessing; and when Cassie was asked what her answer would be to Colton's proposal, it was "Yes".

Will it last? Who knows. Maybe they're made for each other. . . both seem weak. He would be the type to implode with any stressful situation, and she seems like the type to just go into her Valley Girl routine and giggle. I suppose they can always call good old dad to dig them out of whatever mess they get themselves into.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2019, 11:33 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,844,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
I was wondering too if Cassie was able to speak at least one or two sentences without injecting "like". . .guess not.

- When Colton knocked on Cassie's door, the look on her face the instant she saw him was a dead giveaway that it was all pre-planned; she had a very calm smile on her face as though she were expecting it to be him instead of a puzzled look of "Why are you here?".

- When Colton met up with his family in Spain, one of the first things he said was that he was no longer a virgin. . . WTH? Where did that come from, and in reality, who cares?? He hadn't even jumped in the sack with Cassie yet at their fantasy suite.

On GMA they talked about "some day" as far as would they get engaged, and that for now they would just enjoy dating; going out to eat, going to the movies, walking on the beach. Then shortly thereafter while appearing on LIVE with Kelly and Ryan Colton said he'd be asking Cassie's father for his blessing; and when Cassie was asked what her answer would be to Colton's proposal, it was "Yes".

Will it last? Who knows. Maybe they're made for each other. . . both seem weak. He would be the type to implode with any stressful situation, and she seems like the type to just go into her Valley Girl routine and giggle. I suppose they can always call good old dad to dig them out of whatever mess they get themselves into.

I thought so, too, given their last meeting. She seemed to be playing him, and maybe for public consumption, she might have tried to save face. On the other hand, I felt bad for Tayshia, who seemed genuinely happy to see him. Same with Hannah--when they finally got around to her lol.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I thought so, too, given their last meeting. She seemed to be playing him, and maybe for public consumption, she might have tried to save face. On the other hand, I felt bad for Tayshia, who seemed genuinely happy to see him. Same with Hannah--when they finally got around to her lol.
I agree, both of those gals were really into him. With his seemingly weak character, Tayshia may be exactly what he needed (she wasn't bossy or controlling), but she appeared to be more in control of herself and confident.

Old 03-13-2019, 05:15 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,072,138 times
I have a feeling Crybaby Colton will get dumped again and I would applaud Cassie for doing it.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:34 PM

5,592 posts, read 8,413,979 times
I would love to have been a fly on the wall for all the discussions with Colton by the producers when he wanted to quit. Probably reminded him he was under contract, and then set it up between him and Cassie that he'd try to win her back and it would be happy ending after all. I agree she looked not one bit surprised when he showed up at the door. And what was she still doing there, anyway? Every other girl gets shuffled right off to the van, but yet Cassie's still in her hotel room a day or two later.

Katie45, I thought after Colton told his family he was no longer a virgin, he then implied he was just kidding and then moved along to his real announcement.

Can anyone tell me whether Colton was ever seen actually "making out" with a girl (a la Arie), rather than just kissing? I only watched the past two weeks (to see why he jumped the fence) and I never saw a real makeout session, tonsil-hockey style. I just feel there is a reason he's still a virgin and it's not just that he hasn't found the right one. When he was in the Fantasy Suite with Tayshia, they fell onto the bed and he just lay there like a cadaver. I'm not implying anything, other than maybe he's just painfully shy, I dunno.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
I would love to have been a fly on the wall for all the discussions with Colton by the producers when he wanted to quit. Probably reminded him he was under contract, and then set it up between him and Cassie that he'd try to win her back and it would be happy ending after all. I agree she looked not one bit surprised when he showed up at the door. And what was she still doing there, anyway? Every other girl gets shuffled right off to the van, but yet Cassie's still in her hotel room a day or two later.

Katie45, I thought after Colton told his family he was no longer a virgin, he then implied he was just kidding and then moved along to his real announcement.

Can anyone tell me whether Colton was ever seen actually "making out" with a girl (a la Arie), rather than just kissing? I only watched the past two weeks (to see why he jumped the fence) and I never saw a real makeout session, tonsil-hockey style. I just feel there is a reason he's still a virgin and it's not just that he hasn't found the right one. When he was in the Fantasy Suite with Tayshia, they fell onto the bed and he just lay there like a cadaver. I'm not implying anything, other than maybe he's just painfully shy, I dunno.
Now that I think of it, you're right! Still a stupid thing to be telling one's parents anyway.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:47 AM

5,353 posts, read 5,796,954 times
I'm in love with Hannah. Now I have to watch the Bachelorette and be jealous of all those dudes. Hannah from Alabama is just amazing.

Old 03-14-2019, 02:26 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,990,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I'm in love with Hannah. Now I have to watch the Bachelorette and be jealous of all those dudes. Hannah from Alabama is just amazing.
Chris Harrison???

Old 03-14-2019, 02:40 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,796,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Chris Harrison???
??? I saw him in the airport a year or so ago. I think I was the only one who recognized him. He had a very unapproachable look on his face. Anyway, how do you get that out of what I said?

Old 03-14-2019, 05:59 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,615,474 times
Because most of us women think Hannah can barely put two words together. SO irritating. The other poster called you Chris Harrison because you were talking up the next Bachelorette, who we can't stand.

Seriously, the Bachelors and Bachelorettes are becoming incrementally more stupid each season. Pretty soon we'll just be watching a post with lipstick on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV