Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2021, 08:17 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,647,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
That is my exact same take. I actually thought the first season, as weird and trippy as it was, ended up being really good once they started to explain things at the end. Season 2 was really bad. They took the "weirdness" too far, to the point where it became to hard to follow. I did watch to the end, and was unimpressed by how it ended (can't even remember the ending).

WandaVision is a much better show. While it's different and unpredictable, it still has enough of the MCU backstory and they do a good job of connecting everything.

The average fan probably would not make it all the way through Legion, whereas we can't get enough of WandaVision.
I know there are no plans for a 2nd season of Wandavision...but I hope they will at least consider it as a follow up to the new Dr Strange movie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2021, 11:28 AM

Well...the final episode is here..any unanswred questions anyone have regarding the series? Or statements?

The only thing I have is how the criminally underused Debra Jo-Rup was given about 5 minutes throughout the entire series!

Old 03-05-2021, 11:58 AM

5,848 posts, read 6,205,683 times
[quote=ELOrocks17;60539251
The only thing I have is how the criminally underused Debra Jo-Rup was given about 5 minutes throughout the entire series!

[/QUOTE]

She is a gem, isn't she?

Old 03-05-2021, 01:16 PM

2,133 posts, read 1,807,336 times
I'm happy with the end. The storyline was wrapped up well and I think it was a great set up for future movies. I hope the same sentiment runs through Falcon and Winter Soldier and Loki

Old 03-05-2021, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymdnv View Post
I'm happy with the end. The storyline was wrapped up well and I think it was a great set up for future movies. I hope the same sentiment runs through Falcon and Winter Soldier and Loki
e
Hmmn.. I wonder if the Falcon series will also set up for the new Dr Strange movie?

Old 03-05-2021, 07:20 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,903,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
e
Hmmn.. I wonder if the Falcon series will also set up for the new Dr Strange movie?
I seriously doubt it. Falcon and Winter Soilder are more of the Captian America continuation wing of the MCU. Not that they couldn't tie them together, but I don't see it as natural of a fit as Scarlett Witch and Dr. Strange.

There was definitely a "Sorcerer Supreme" reference in tonight's episode.

And the last scene (2nd end credit scene) was definitely a nice homage to a previous Dr. Strange MCU scene.

*I hope people realize there are 2 end-credit scenes on the WandaVision finale (there were 2 at the end of last week's episode too). My friend didn't realize this until I let him know lol.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:24 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,903,298 times
This is the best comprehensive review of WandaVision, including a full explanation of the final episode. Obviously Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gM4kvYZh-IM

Old 03-05-2021, 08:35 PM

2,133 posts, read 1,807,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
e

I don't think so. From what I have heard so far about the plot, it doesn't sound like it would be a natural lead into Dr. Strange. If I had to guess i would stay it might be more of a lead into Spiderman, Antman, or Black Panther.

The good and bad thing about Marvel is that they like to set up the long game. Since there doesn't seem to be another Avengers movie announced yet, I'm not sure if or how they plan to tie these people back together yet. But if Wandavision is any indication, it's going to be an entertaining ride.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:44 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,904,208 times
That was amazing! I do hope yall watched the credits, all the credits, until the very very very end.

Old 03-05-2021, 11:30 PM

724 posts, read 405,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
That was amazing! I do hope yall watched the credits, all the credits, until the very very very end.
Yes it was! As someone mentioned above, there are TWO END CREDIT SCENES in the finale (episode 9). Don't want to miss those .

Also, I have to say, Marvel completely did justice with "Wanda's" final costume. She looked amazing and true to comic book form.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV